Shane Mosley reveals he's in advanced talks to fight Amir Khan on December 13th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    What in the f#ck all round.

Shane looking like a Mademe Tussauds Wax Museum figure.

And Amir Khan is apparently incapable of feeling embarrassment by picking this fight.
    that's hilarious

Comment

Thats pretty bad if it turns out to be true

If it does happen, then Brook or Pacquiao should be next

Comment

Moseley by KO

Comment

lmao.........

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            So you're advocating a 40+ yo fighting a mover like Khan?
            Smh, this fight is a joke and Khan would likely treat it in the same fashion he boxed D.Alexanders ears off, Shane doesn't have the legs anymore once it goes past the 4th round its downhill from there.
            Fight shouldn't be made at all.
            not like khan is gonna hurt him lmfao.

If a grown man wants to continue fighting then that is fine by me. I am not in the business of telling another man what or how they can make their living.

Comment

Huge Khan fan, but I can't forgive him if he fights Mosley.

Comment

algeri and mosley

great year for khan

still no brook fight. but its hard to fit brook in with all of these other high quality opponents to choose from

Comment

Jesus Lord, I don't want to see that fight at all

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Well absolutely, the Brook Vs Khan fight just ain't happening this year but it could happen early 2016 If neither Manny or Floyd throw Khan a bone.

Can't complain as much there has been a lot of great fights happening this year guess just need to wait a bit longer, I'm more hyped for Brook Vs Khan atm though been too long a wait now.
                    It should happen in May 2016. If Pacquiao/Mayweather either aren't fighting one of these guys, there's no excuse not to make it happen at all. Then it's just taking the piss. BOTH guys would be taking the piss. But I have some hopes for both to step up and fight some name fighters next year regardless. They have to.

There's been some OK fights this year, unfortunately not for Brook or Khan.

Comment

Anything that's "in talks" to be in Dubai I write off as B.S unless you're from ALA gym

Comment

Working...
                      X