Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter interview on Amir Khan - Could they be headed for a breakup?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgil Hunter interview on Amir Khan - Could they be headed for a breakup?

Virgil Hunter talks about his relationship with Amir Khan, the promises that were made when he agreed to train him - Which sounds like is not met at the moment on the back of 5 straight wins.

Doesn't sound like he thinks Khan has the mental make-up in terms of determination, to fulfill his talents. Also talks about Khan being a millionaire since 17, which could be a big factor.

What do you think?

Even Khan's trainer wants him to fight Brook.

Comment

I doubt it, it's hard to build up a relationship with a new trainer and with Khan approaching his peak years it could be a bad move. How are you LacedUp? It's been a while. Although Khan helping build orphanages in Africa and other charity work is good, as Virgil said its preventing him reach the great potential he has.

Comment

Seems like he's throwing khan under the bus.
        I think he's frustrated khan is avoiding top fights till he gets that payday

Comment

Amir khans ducking of Brook is disgraceful.

It's great all the charity work he is doing but his refusal to dedicate to the sport is frustrating.

All the talent in the world but does not have the ability to live the life.

Amir Khan next fight better be Thurman, Bradley, Garcia, pacman or Brook. Anyone else especially Mosley will be a f disgrace

Comment

good for khan....all Hunter's taught him is how to almost get beat by pillow punchers.

Comment

When I clicked on the video it said it was a private video and it wouldn't show the video. Maybe Hunter is tired of training a total cherry picker who curred out of a good fight with Provo. Khan is now chasing a fight with harmless, washed up old Mosley instead of fighting Provo who has a chance to beat Khan and is a top 10 boxer.

Comment

After reading the thread title, yes..i want to see Khan behead Hunter

Comment

Don't think it's the best fit for either ,rather see Khan w/Abel Sanchez that's a better tandom and imagine the smack talk that would be flowing out of the interviews together

Comment

Even Khan's own trainer is throwing him under the bus.

Comment

Working...
                    X