Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Berto Weights From Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did evveryone on here become a doctor all of a sudden? y don't everybody just wait till NSAC and WADA make an official statement about this whole ordeal instead of making fools out of themselves?

Comment

I believe Floyd is really retering this time. Steroids have probably ravaged his body over the years and the guy is probably crapping his pants and suffering from ED at this point, with a shot liver. What good is money if you have to live like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        You guys are clowns, cutting weight is not the only thing that can cause dehydration to a fighter, over training is also an issue, ie Bermain Stirvirne in his fight with wilder had to go to hospital for two days after the fight because of dehydratio, and the reason cited was over training
        True, however, I highly doubt a veteran like Mayweather would be over-training the week of the biggest fight of his career and not managing his health. I get dehydrated after a century ride or a half marathon, not the week before my events as I'm resting.

Comment

is maycheato gonna "rehydrate" for this fight ?

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
            is maycheato gonna "rehydrate" for this fight ?
            Maycheato? That doesnt even rhyme or go together.

Comment

So tbe is that dehydrated and struggles to.make weight that he weighed in a pound under?

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                You guys are clowns, cutting weight is not the only thing that can cause dehydration to a fighter, over training is also an issue, ie Bermain Stirvirne in his fight with wilder had to go to hospital for two days after the fight because of dehydratio, and the reason cited was over training
                Floyd said he trained harder for the berto fight

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                  Maycheato? That doesnt even rhyme or go together.
                  Lol. I'm sayin tho. Why not something like Roid MaVIVeather?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    Floyd said he trained harder for the berto fight
                    What was he supposed to say, oh I didn't give a fück about Berto cuz he's a bum and I'll whoop him easily? who's gonna buy the fight then?

Comment

Originally posted by BertoRollin' View Post
                      Lol. I'm sayin tho. Why not something like Roid MaVIVeather?
                      Even worse!

Comment

Working...
                      X