Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With Tim Bradley we are witnessing Shane Mosely/Jin Mosely 2, except with Teddy Atlas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Tim Bradley we are witnessing Shane Mosely/Jin Mosely 2, except with Teddy Atlas

providing commentary. He will get taken for everything he owns. Having your wife as your manager is even worse than your father as your trainer. This is going to be so ****in harsh to watch because Tim is a great guy.

And I hear today he chooses the worst coach ever in Teddy Atlas. Jesus Tim what are you doing son?

You're being a drama queen. If Tim needs to shake it up, more power to him. Training is about the way the boxer relates to the coach more than just the coach himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      You're being a drama queen. If Tim needs to shake it up, more power to him. Training is about the way the boxer relates to the coach more than just the coach himself.
      Book mark this thread.

Comment

I think his wife is doing a good job. Bradley has always been very well paid and they have been together since before Bradley was a star. Atlas sure wouldn't have been my choice but if Bradley believes in him maybe it will work for him. I always thought Bradley did too much weight training for a boxer. Atlas may talk him out of that.

Comment

Working...
        X