Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    WAITINGGGGGG.....

OHHHHHHHHH. SO YOU DON'T DUCK YOUR OWN CHALLENGES, ADP? THEN DO YOU ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE HERE FOR A PERMANENT BAN?????

Your LIES have already been clarified in the other thread.

I was ready to challenge you where you AGREED with "I'm fine with that" but you DUCKED!

1) I accepted the original challenge

2) As stated above, I was ready for a do-over but with you sticking to what you AGREED to

but as we BOTH know, that is all a DEFLECTION.

I have 2 threads that total a combined 180+ pages where all you do is find 1 pathetic excuse after another to DUCK the challenge!

Even your "main ducking excuse" was shredding into pieces!!!

I never said CAN or CANNOT ….. you cannot find me saying that!

Travestyny

via GIPHY

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Your LIES have already been clarified in the other thread.

I was ready to challenge you where you AGREED with "I'm fine with that" but you DUCKED!

1) I accepted the original challenge

2) As stated above, I was ready for a do-over but with you sticking to what you AGREED to

but as we BOTH know, that is all a DEFLECTION.

I have 2 threads that total a combined 180+ pages where all you do is find 1 pathetic excuse after another to DUCK the challenge!

Even your "main ducking excuse" was shredding into pieces!!!

via GIPHY

YOU DUCKED AGAIN BlTCH. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS TYPE ACCEPTED LIKE I'VE DONE A BILLION TIMES. GOOD PVSSY. GOOOOD PVSSY.

I OWN YOU. ENJOY BEING BENEATH MY FEET FOR THE REST OF YOUR STAY HERE

Comment

• If you accepted that means that we have a challenge but we both know that there are 180+ pages with YOU QUACKING that proves otherwise!

THE TRUTH:

Remember when you said this "I'm exhausted. I'm DONE ..... "NO MAS"

YOU QUIT DUCKY!!!!

via GIPHY

Comment

And you realized that not much has changed, right? haha.
          yes...not much change...just don't see some of the old familiar names I used to "exchange blows" with..so to speak..

Comment

• wow that was a hell of a read, took hours

Comment

• https://youtu.be/SEWLygMvxxo Ellerbe yapping over Floyd sure makes them look guilty to me .
              Dehydrated my a$$.
              Look at the weigh in . Did he look gaunt ?
              His pee was dark ?
              Masking agent.
              Did the same move against Mosley .

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                https://youtu.be/SEWLygMvxxo Ellerbe yapping over Floyd sure makes them look guilty to me .
                Dehydrated my a$$.
                Look at the weigh in . Did he look gaunt ?
                His pee was dark ?
                Masking agent.
                Did the same move against Mosley .
                I don't think dehydration is diagnosed by looking gaunt, but more importantly, an IV taken right in front of a DCO with a sample from before and after the IV is not going to mask for a urine test that has the sample tested twice by separate, independent entitiies for dilution. It simply makes no sense unless so many people in different places are involved that it's actually a quite idiotic scheme that has about 0% chance of being successful or kept a secret for weeks let alone years.

I think the samples are frozen for 8 years...? 5 more years left for someone to explain how any of it makes sense. Even Pacquiao and his team gave up this bs within what seemed like a week.

Comment

I don't think dehydration is diagnosed by looking gaunt, but more importantly, an IV taken right in front of a DCO with a sample from before and after the IV is not going to mask for a urine test that has the sample tested twice by separate, independent entitiies for dilution. It simply makes no sense unless so many people in different places are involved that it's actually a quite idiotic scheme that has about 0% chance of being successful or kept a secret for weeks let alone years.

I think the samples are frozen for 8 years...? 5 more years left for someone to explain how any of it makes sense. Even Pacquiao and his team gave up this bs within what seemed like a week.
                  Pac's team couldn't do anything . USADA said it was ok.
                  All bullsh8.
                  If Pac took some IV's after the weigh-in, the freaking *****nation would be all over it.

Oh please . If you are so dehydrated that you need to have IV's after the weigh-in, you will look gaunt.

https://youtu.be/LC8gGqZJxPE?t=90
                  Then he comes in at 146. Pfft! He couldn't drink a glass of water before the weigh-in ? He sure did not look gaunt .

Floyd was onto something .

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                    Pac's team couldn't do anything . USADA said it was ok.
                    All bullsh8.
                    If Pac took some IV's after the weigh-in, the freaking *****nation would be all over it.
                    True. But also, Pac's team got caught trying to give him a syringe full of Toradol before the fight for an injury that his own surgeon said was non-existent. That isn't talked about quite as much.

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                    Oh please . If you are so dehydrated that you need to have IV's after the weigh-in, you will look gaunt.

https://youtu.be/LC8gGqZJxPE?t=90
                    Dude, looking gaunt is not the test for dehydration. The UFC fighter who was so dehydrated he nearly died was nearly in a brawl during his weighin. And you mentioned Mayweather being dehydrated for the Mosley fight, yet when did he ever appear to look gaunt?

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                    Then he comes in at 146. Pfft! He couldn't drink a glass of water before the weigh-in ? He sure did not look gaunt .

Floyd was onto something .

There is video proof of him being dehydrated for Mosley, yet his weight doesn't fluctuate much. Even Stiverne was dehydrated and I'm sure you know he doesn't have to cut weight. And still there is no way to explain how this would have made any sense. I think it's not as simple as some of you try to make it seem. You don't just look at a boxer and say, "Oh yea. Not dehydrated," especially when the whole scheme on how he would go about cheating the system is virtually impossible without likely the hand of god taking part in it.

Comment

• People will remember floyd as lance armstrong of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X