Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Rath would make the worst detective in the history of mankind. He could be in a bank while it was being robbed and he'd be asking the security guard about receipts for the plants in the lobby.
    Yeah.

Judge: Floyd is not guilty
    Rath: your honor I object.
    Judge: why, sir?
    Rath: well dunn said it was a nurse but clearly it was a paramedic
    Judge: Yes, rath, dunn told me
    Rath: But judge, its a cover up can't you see, by changing from nurse to paramedic that makes everything he ever said untrue.
    Judge: Bailiff-get the taser
    Rath: Don't tase me bro, don't tase me
    BRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH (SMOKE IN COURTROOM)
    Judge: (****s gavel). court adjourned.
    Judge:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      WHat was I supposed to do, start a thread about it?

Rath, you and Hauser keep digging. Let us know when you've found more non news stories.
      why don't you dig more info on the paramedic/RN. it was you who were telling everybody about it.

or you and TMT plus floyd fans were caught lying to cover Floyd's su****ious IV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
        why don't you dig more info on the paramedic/RN. it was you who were telling everybody about it.

or you and TMT plus floyd fans were caught lying to cover Floyd's su****ious IV.
        if that's what you think, fine by me. One question. If I was lying on purpose, why would I change my story because you asked me?

I could see if Reed or BG threatened to ban me, but you asking me? Seriously son, you are watching too much Judge Judy.

Comment

Yeah.

Judge: Floyd is not guilty
          Rath: your honor I object.
          Judge: why, sir?
          Rath: well dunn said it was a nurse but clearly it was a paramedic
          Judge: Yes, rath, dunn told me
          Rath: But judge, its a cover up can't you see, by changing from nurse to paramedic that makes everything he ever said untrue.
          Judge: Bailiff-get the taser
          Rath: Don't tase me bro, don't tase me
          BRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH (SMOKE IN COURTROOM)
          Judge: (****s gavel). court adjourned.
          Judge:
          Real Story

Dunn : There was an RN who administered the IV

Dunn : Jeep repeating this lie for a week or so

Rath : cam across Dunn a couple of weeks later

Ratn : Dunn, what was the RN name

Dunn : Sorry made a mistake it was a paramedic

Rath : Who was this paramedic

Dunn : I don't remember it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong
          agoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (actually it was just a month or so ago.

Rath : sure you remember somthing longer than a month ago but not that paramedics name

Dunn : whatever

Comment

Real Story

Dunn : I don't remember it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong
            agoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (actually it was just a month or so ago.

Rath : sure you remember somthing longer than a month ago but not that paramedics name

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Comment

if that's what you think, fine by me. One question. If I was lying on purpose, why would I change my story because you asked me?

I could see if Reed or BG threatened to ban me, but you asking me? Seriously son, you are watching too much Judge Judy.
              why would you use something you don't have any proof of it happening?

because Floyd and Ellerbe said sao?

when you realized you made that mistake and come to this thread again

was that your first post

Dunn : sorry guys i made a mistake about that RN, i apologize. no that was not your first post.

Comment

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
                i did not imitate i corrected. you should not be flattered, you should be ashamed

Comment

why would you use something you don't have any proof of it happening?

because Floyd and Ellerbe said sao?

when you realized you made that mistake and come to this thread again

was that your first post

Dunn : sorry guys i made a mistake about that RN, i apologize. no that was not your first post.
                  no, I replied to you as a courtesy and admitted I was wrong. yet you want more.

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  i did not imitate i corrected. you should not be flattered, you should be ashamed
                  no, you imitated and you trolled. you are a trollmitator.

Comment

no, I replied to you as a courtesy and admitted I was wrong. yet you want more.

no, you imitated and you trolled. you are a trollmitator.
                    a simple question and all Floyd fans buckled.

Comment

Real Story

Nurse Jackie!
                      Rath, bring out the wrath, and get PAC the investigation.

I hope they let you depose witnesses.

Comment

Working...
                      X