Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    It's pretty clear from all of the quotations I've been finding that the exports have showed that YOU are wrong

AND THAT'S WHY YOU LOST 4-0 AND WOULD NEVER DREAM OF A REMATCH!

GAME OVER.

coming back..never thought that this topic is still having you guys going at it full swing..have to review..no, not really..will just wait if Pac May 2 happens...

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      coming back..never thought that this topic is still having you guys going at it full swing..have to review..no, not really..will just wait if Pac May 2 happens...
      Yooo, what' up man.

Nah. It's funny because the dude lost a debate 4-0 but it completely destroyed him and now it's just funny clowining him every now and then.

Didn't know you still post here. Haven't seen you in a long time. Welcome back.

Comment

• I have over 180+ pages that say otherwise!!!!

THE TRUTH
        You just scared DUCKY!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          I have over 180+ pages that say otherwise!!!!

THE TRUTH
          You just scared DUCKY!!!!

Is that what you tell yourself so that you can sleep knowing that you got decapitated 4-0, claimed you were cheated, backed down from a challenge about proving you were cheated, backed down from your own challenge, and are too pvssy to ask for a rematch.

I'm pretty sure that means deep down you know you really lost. Do you actually think avoiding addressing a rematch, who really cheated, and then backing down from your own challenge makes you look like a bigshot or makes you look like you're too afraid because you know you legit lost

checkmate.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            It's pretty clear from all of the quotations I've been finding that the experts have showed that YOU are wrong

AND THAT'S WHY YOU LOST 4-0 AND WOULD NEVER DREAM OF A REMATCH!

GAME OVER.
            Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Is that what you tell yourself so that you can sleep knowing that you got decapitated 4-0, claimed you were cheated, backed down from a challenge about proving you were cheated, backed down from your own challenge, and are too pvssy to ask for a rematch.

I'm pretty sure that means deep down you know you really lost. Do you actually think avoiding addressing a rematch, who really cheated, and then backing down from your own challenge makes you look like a bigshot or makes you look like you're too afraid because you know you legit lost

DUCKY,

I thought you were going to come back and show me all those experts that said that I was wrong and you were right?

Instead DEFLECTO DEFLECTED AGAIN!!!

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!

Comment

• So out of all 500 pages is there a real explanation on why a true 147lbers (he looks fat at 150) would be dehydrated and need to hydrate with IVs when thats more or less his fighting weight anyway?
              FM isnt the type to gain 15lbs or barely even 5lb from weigh to fight night

Comment

[SIZE="3"]
                DUCKY,

I thought you were going to come back and show me all those experts that said that I was wrong and you were right?

No problem. Let me know when you understand what the court is saying, dumbass

Originally posted by Court of Arbitration for Sport
                The reality is that the criterion for EPO is not a measurement over the threshold that must occur to take account of the human body's production. The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO. Therefore, in the case of rEPO, there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance rather there are criteria by which it can be said that what the image from this test procedure represents is rEPO. The argument of the Respondent is one of comparing apples to oranges when there is no comparison. rEPO is not produced by the body and must be administered exogenously.
                THE COURT DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS YOU...AND THAT'S WHY YOU LOST 4-0

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                The threshold test result indicates that there is synthetic EPO if it exceeds the threshold. If less, the indication is that there is only human EPO.
                IS THAT A GOOD ENOUGH EXPERT FOR YOU, DUMBASS???? LMAOOOOO!

R.I.P.
                Last edited by travestyny; 09-27-2018, 01:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                  So out of all 500 pages is there a real explanation on why a true 147lbers (he looks fat at 150) would be dehydrated and need to hydrate with IVs when thats more or less his fighting weight anyway?
                  Yes, because USADA let him do whatever he wanted without retribution, paid them a huge fee (vada very much cheaper) for his bonuses

Comment

DUCKY,

Instead DEFLECTO DEFLECTED AGAIN!!!

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    No problem. Let me know when you understand what the court is saying, dumbass

THE COURT DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS YOU...AND THAT'S WHY YOU LOST 4-0

IS THAT A GOOD ENOUGH EXPERT FOR YOU, DUMBASS???? LMAOOOOO!

No, that is NOT stating that non-threshold susbtances cannot have a threshold type criteria test!

That is you getting it all WRONG!

On the other hand, I can find statements where an expert is mentioned that there can be a threshold type test!

That is why you are so so SCARED, DUCKY!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                      So out of all 500 pages is there a real explanation on why a true 147lbers (he looks fat at 150) would be dehydrated and need to hydrate with IVs when thats more or less his fighting weight anyway?

You are correct!

Here is Floyd even stating this right after getting the BANNED ILLEGAL IV!!!!

"I'm not one particular fighter that has drained himself 20 or 30 pounds. I'm a fighter that walks around at 150, 148... I'm extremely happy with everything...….. Floyd Mayweather, who invited FightHype.com

and here is Floyd packing it in before the Maidana weigh-in.

FLOYD MAYWEATHER PACKS ON POUNDS WITH 5-COURSE BREAKFAST DAY BEFORE WEIGH-IN AHEAD OF MAIDANA CLASH

FightHype.com got an exclusive invite to hang out with undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd "Money" Mayweather a day before for his May 3 title unification with WBA welterweight champion Marcos Maidana. Check out the scene as Mayweather orders a massive 5-course breakfast to help pack on the pounds before he gets set to make the 147-pound weight limit at Friday's weigh-in.

Comment

Working...
                      X