Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    i just want to be clear.

6 hours after USADA arrive Floyd was administered IV.

1:45 + 6 = 7:45 PM

a typical 250 ml of IV flow rate in an emergency setting takes 2-4 hours to finish.

Floyd finished all 750 mll of IV solution in just 15 minutes?

that would have a flow rate of 250 ml per 5 minutes or 50 ml per minute.

at that rate it was no longer done for rehydration don't you think?

hows that possible?

spin that.
    Waiting for this volley! Even if we factor in a standard flow rate of 750ml of IVS, it will take more than 7 hours to finish. Yep! That's definitely a system flush Rath.

It's over!
    Last edited by Spoon23; 03-14-2016, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Waiting for this volley! Even if we factor in a standard flow rate of 750ml of IVS, it will take more than 7 hours to finish. Yep! That's definitely a system flush Rath.

It's over!
      wonder what kind of calculation he will be using to spin that LOL.

i have been asking him for time of this and time of that, his reply was time was irrelevant, now he sees the importance of time with regards to IV infusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

It's over!
        Originally posted by Rath View Post
        wonder what kind of calculation he will be using to spin that LOL.

i have been asking him for time of this and time of that, his reply was time was irrelevant, now he sees the importance of time with regards to IV infusion.

LMAOOOO. Aw, isn't this cute. Dumb and dumber trying to play nurse. Do you often play doctor together?

You two have to be the biggest bunch of idiots ever to walk the earth.

You know what, I'm not even going to show you how you are idiots, at least not yet. I'll give you a chance to do your own research and find out how ****** you both truly are. For now, I'll just give you a hint.

I'll just say that saline is considered the safest fluid to give quickly in large volumes.

Now go find out how you stepped in ****. Happy hunting

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          LMAOOOO. Aw, isn't this cute. Dumb and dumber trying to play nurse. Do you often play doctor together?

You two have to be the biggest bunch of idiots ever to walk the earth.

You know what, I'm not even going to show you how you are idiots, at least not yet. I'll give you a chance to do your own research and find out how ****** you both truly are. For now, I'll just give you a hint.

I'll just say that saline is considered the safest fluid to give quickly in large volumes.

Now go find out how you stepped in ****. Happy hunting
          do you know how long it took floyd to finish 750 ml of saline solution?

Comment

do you know how long it took floyd to finish 750 ml of saline solution?

Do YOU know how long it took him to finish 750ml of saline solution?

Also, do you know how much time he had for the IV? These are some questions that you should try to find out, don't you think?

Comment

Do YOU know how long it took him to finish 750ml of saline solution?

Also, do you know how much time he had for the IV? These are some questions that you should try to find out, don't you think?
              iwould have been a lot easier if you just answer the question, instead of your usual deflections.

Comment

iwould have been a lot easier if you just answer the question, instead of your usual deflections.
                Sure it would be easier if I did the research for you. How about you do some research your damn self. I'm rooting for you. You can do it!

Comment

Sure it would be easier if I did the research for you. How about you do some research your damn self. I'm rooting for you. You can do it!
                  already posted the time and how many minutes it took floyd to finish 750 ml

now ur turn.

of another deflection?

Comment

• This is what Spoon wrote:

"Fact: In an unannounced test, USADA, which was paid $150,000 to do drug testing for the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight, caught Floyd Mayweather injecting himself with an IV the night before his fight with Pacquiao. They did nothing and then 18 days after the fight retroactively gave him a the****utic use exemption for a procedure that is on the WADA Prohibited Substances and Methods List."

He's written similar things hundreds of times. It's 100% false. Even HBO boxing writer Thomas Hauser concedes it isn't true.

The whole thread is based on a false premise. Spoon needs to move on. What he believes happened didn't happen. It's over guys. NSAC & USADA both confirmed Floyd did nothing wrong.

Floyd gave a urine sample BEFORE the IV and another sample after. There is no controversy. The world moved on a long time ago. Spoon & Rath should do the same.

Comment

• Is this discussion STILL going?

Come on people, let's move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X