Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by original zero View Post
    No they don't want to say the words severely dehydrated because HIPAA laws have to be respected. They can't reveal the specifics of Floyd's private medical history.

The only controversy is in your head.

Floyd, Ellerbe and Dr Alex Ariza have already made public this information. So it is no longer a big secret. Right?

So USADA can bring up and agree that Floyd was "severely dehydrated" since it was already made public by the athlete in question, Floyd Mayweather and his representatives.

USADA:
    "If an athlete, the athlete’s representative(s), or others associated with the athlete make(s) public comments about any process involving the athlete, including any case, USADA may respond publicly to such comments and rely upon any personal information provided to USADA in such response. Also, USADA may at any time release aggregate statistics of testing, TUE applications and permits, whereabouts filings, results management processes, and adjudication results."

Last edited by ADP02; 03-11-2016, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Floyd, Ellerbe and Dr Alex Ariza have already made public this information. So it is no longer a big secret. Right?

So USADA can bring up and agree that Floyd was "severely dehydrated" since it was already made public by the athlete in question, Floyd Mayweather and his representatives.

USADA:
      "If an athlete, the athlete’s representative(s), or others associated with the athlete make(s) public comments about any process involving the athlete, including any case, USADA may respond publicly to such comments and rely upon any personal information provided to USADA in such response. Also, USADA may at any time release aggregate statistics of testing, TUE applications and permits, whereabouts filings, results management processes, and adjudication results."

Dang! Nailed it again! ADP02 knows what's up!

Comment

• so usada may respond to floyd saying he was dehydrated. they didn't. case closed.

Comment

so usada may respond to floyd saying he was dehydrated. they didn't. case closed.
          Yup they didn't, Floyd didn't. And now because of that they both look guilty in the eyes of the world since they both look like they are trying to conceal evidences, evidences that if they really were innocent can absolve them of their questionable actions.

As I have explained, if Froid was really innocent all he has to do is ask for his medical records and ask the attending physician to come out and explain the cause of his dehydration, that will easily exonerate him from this mess. Sadly, he doesn't want to, coz he knows those medical records if seen by public will only do more harm than good.

Why not bring it out to prove his clean?

Simple, he was never dehydrated to begin with.

It's been months. No explanation to his severe dehydration. Floyd would rather taint his boxing career as a PED cheat than to clear his shamed name.

-CASE CLOSED-
          Last edited by Spoon23; 03-11-2016, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• usada is a corrupt organization .fraud junior pays them millions their job is to cover it up not expose it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
              usada is a corrupt organization .fraud junior pays them millions their job is to cover it up not expose it.
              Yup, only a brainless boxing fan won't get that part. It's that obvious.

Comment

My only interest is in making sure people like you don't lie about the rules and confuse unsuspecting boxing fans.
                Originally posted by original zero View Post
                I've also had my attorneys look over their forms many times and trust my attorneys' interpretation of their forms over yours.

All of you guys are amateurs coming up with ****amamie interpretations of legal documents you have no experience with and no understanding of.

Spoon -

Like ADP, you have no understanding of anything you're talking about. .

The only controversy is in your head.
                Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                so usada may respond to floyd saying he was dehydrated. they didn't. case closed.
                Imagine, you called us "no nothing", "liars", "amateurs", "tin hat", "no understanding", .....

I thought that your only interest in this was that you wanted to spread the truth to "unsuspected boxing fans"? .... BUT now that you know that you were wrong, its "Case closed"???

I think that I can start calling you those names that you called us.

You consulted your "lawyers"? I guess I was right. You better call back your "lawyers" so you can get your money back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Now that he knows that he is wrong, he still has the nerve to say "case closed". Before his only interest was spreading the truth.

Poor guy just couldn't say the words, "I was wrong" ....

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Now that he knows that he is wrong, he still has the nerve to say "case closed". Before his only interest was spreading the truth.

Poor guy just couldn't say the words, "I was wrong" ....

Original zero is a broken man. He thought those technical mambo jumbo will save Froid's ass in the court of public opinion. What he didn't know is the more he talked the more he showed the road blocks that covered up Froid's cheating ways.

It may work in the court room. But in the eyes of public opinion that won't be enough to save Froid. Since it only exposes how the technicalities saved Froid's ass.

And when you pushed it even more to him. You showed that floyd's answers to Nsac medical form before the fight that Froid didn't even disclose he was severely dehydrated and had IVS.

Shows how much red flags this charade is. No way in hell Froid was clean that night.

In the court of public opinion. Transparency is the key to absolution. Froid's cheating is littered with cover ups.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-12-2016, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Original zero is a broken man. He thought those technical mambo jumbo will save Froid's ass in the court of public opinion. What he didn't know is the more he talked the more he showed the road blocks that covered up Froid's cheating ways.

It may work in the court room. But in the eyes of public opinion that won't be enough to save Froid. Since it only exposes how the technicalities saved Froid's ass.

And when you pushed it even more to him. You showed that floyd's answers to Nsac medical form before the fight that Froid didn't even disclose he was severely dehydrated and had IVS.

Shows how much red flags this charade is. No way in hell Froid was clean that night.

In the court of public opinion. Transparency is the key to absolution. Froid's cheating is littered with cover ups.

Right.

I just hope he got his money back for the awful consultation that he had with his attorneys.

Comment

Working...
                      X