Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Browsing Miss Universe is nothing i would be ashamed of, i can understand ladyboys like you feeling envious of them.
    knowing what you know about miss philpins can not be considered " just browing miis U site"

This is an IV scandal thread, 7900 [pst correct me if i am wrong, the firs time you post here is about miss U.

just browsing you say

alleyesceting number 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      lately you have been slipping Dunn

you know better than that you can no longer spin it the way you were doing it years ago.

SHAME ON YOU
      you didn't answer the question dude. Why are you mad at Steve Harvey? He read the card wrong purposely to discredit Ms. Phillipines according to you and Spoon23. you are purposely saying the wrong score just to discredit Floyd.

Seems really hypocritical for you to complain.

what is there to spin? Floyd won. the IV issue was addressed. results were not changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        I think this discussion merits it's own thread: Miss Universe Murican Steve Harvey Conspiracy Slomo Scandal Master Thread.
        Hey Rath, since you seem to lack common sense and comprehension skill...THAT WAS A JOKE.
        i like your tenacity.

keep it up alletescrying.

im kinda busy with isaac so i you will excuse me.

Comment

knowing what you know about miss philpins can not be considered " just browing miis U site"

This is an IV scandal thread, 7900 [pst correct me if i am wrong, the firs time you post here is about miss U.

just browsing you say

alleyesceting number 2
          I have probably 100s of posts in this thread, you can only prove the brain dead (you, spoon) wrong so many times before getting bored of the merry go round. Looking up hot women isn't a strange thing for a straight man to do, you thinking it is only proves one thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            you didn't answer the question dude. Why are you mad at Steve Harvey? He read the card wrong purposely to discredit Ms. Phillipines according to you and Spoon23. you are purposely saying the wrong score just to discredit Floyd.

what is there to spin? Floyd won. the IV issue was addressed. results were not changed.
            why would i be mad with harvey?

i was just asking how could he read the cards wrong?

SHAME ON TOU

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

“Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                I have probably 100s of posts in this thread, you can only prove the brain dead (you, spoon) wrong so many times before getting bored of the merry go round. Looking up hot women isn't a strange thing for a straight man to do, you thinking it is only proves one thing.
                that is why i said correct me if i am wrong.

i don't know who your alt is on this thread so how would i know you have 100 posts (using your spin, i was jyst trolling you up but i don't need muss u site to do that)

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  “Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche
                  /end thread.

Comment

• here comes the gang.

Comment

that is why i said correct me if i am wrong.

i don't know who your alt is on this thread so how would i know you have 100 posts (using your spin, i was jyst trolling you up but i don't need muss u site to do that)
                      Too late you've exposed yourself as a male sausage lover.

Comment

Working...
                      X