Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mods should delete this thread already. Nothing ever gets discussed in it lol...just bickering back and forth about what mental disorders spoon and his 7 alts may or may not have.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Who ****ing cares??? the **** is over
      calm down larry, it was for a guy with higher learning and that is surely not you.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Be honest. If Manny had won and then you found out about the IV scandal, would you and your Floyd fans have said "lets move on, its over"???

Before you answer that, may I remind you that Floyd and his fans never stopped calling Manny a cheat after 5+ years ...... threads over threads were made, posts after posts were posted.......

I get it. You can't stand it that there are these threads about Floyd in a light that is not shining brightly on him ..... its a dark cloud that you wish would go away.
        Floyd won and won easily so nothing you are typing matters at all....get over it and move on with your own life

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          The mods should delete this thread already. Nothing ever gets discussed in it lol...just bickering back and forth about what mental disorders spoon and his 7 alts may or may not have.
          this thread reminds us all of how genius you are yusaf mack why would you want it deleted?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Be honest. If Manny had won and then you found out about the IV scandal, would you and your Floyd fans have said "lets move on, its over"???

Before you answer that, may I remind you that Floyd and his fans never stopped calling Manny a cheat after 5+ years ...... threads over threads were made, posts after posts were posted.......

I get it. You can't stand it that there are these threads about Floyd in a light that is not shining brightly on him ..... its a dark cloud that you wish would go away.
            I still think manny is/was a cheat...but i don't post about it all day everyday lol. So is that it, those threads/posts hurt your feelings so much, that you're carrying on with this as some form of revenge?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
              this thread reminds us all of how genius you are yusaf mack why would you want it deleted?
              It reminds people of a lot of things...but not that lol. You of all people should want it to be deleted.

Comment

• Sadness and disappointment gripped Filipinos after Manny Pacquiao's defeat in his much-anticipated fight against American Floyd Mayweather Jr but they still considered the boxing icon a national hero.

Gymnasiums and other public venues, where the 12-round fight was shown for free on Sunday lunchtime local time, were quickly vacated after it was announced Pacquiao lost by a unanimous decision.

Herminio Coloma, a spokesman for President Benigno Aquino III, said: "The country still holds its head high in the admirable fight of our 'National Fist'.''

He said Aquino thanked Pacquiao, who is also a congressman, for being "an inspiration to every Filipino who is struggling with life's challenges to achieve a bright future''.

Some fans said Pacquiao should retire from boxing while others demanded a rematch. For thousands at a plaza in Marikina city, part of metropolitan Manila, the mood was dampened not just by his loss but also by a sudden downpour.

Filipino sports writer Rick Olivares told Al Jazeera that it was "a sad fact but we really do have to admit that Floyd Mayweather definitely did win this match.

"It's a sad nation, the national pride has been pricked and yes, the judges did pretty much get it right," Olivares said.

"I know that [Pacquiao] doesn't want to end his career on a sour note. As we've said earlier this was a legacy fight and he's taken a few losses in his last few bouts.

"It's kind of tarnished his reputation as one of the greatest of all time but I think he's going to be fighting at least one more time."

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/0...215602144.html

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  How is it a slam dunk??? the NSAC said they would not pursue it...Floyd won..Floyd got his 300 million...Sports illustrated named him fighter of the year,Floyd retired 49-0 .....is that the slam dunk you are talking about?
                  Let me know if you believed every single word from Floyd's list of excuses. If you do not then the question becomes, why did Floyd lie?

Floyd's excuses as to why he must have had this emergency IV:
                  - "Giving blood contributed to my dehydration" But didn't give blood for about 10 days!!!
                  - "Giving urine contributed to my dehydration" Not even Floyd fans can believe this.
                  - "Training contributed to my dehydration" Floyd is too experienced to do any kind of heavy prolonged training close to the fight where it would later require an IV. By then, training has tapered off.

Comment

It reminds people of a lot of things...but not that lol. You of all people should want it to be deleted.
                    would you like me to remind you that because of this thread i learned that you are yusaf mack?

Comment

I still think manny is/was a cheat...but i don't post about it all day everyday lol. So is that it, those threads/posts hurt your feelings so much, that you're carrying on with this as some form of revenge?
                      Wrong like usual.

We handled it for 5+ years. No problem. Maybe you did not but Floyd and his fans made threads over threads. So now that the shoe is on the other foot, you want this all to end.

Its Floyd fans that can't handle this.

Comment

Working...
                      X