Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus Christ man,did Floyd really ruin ya'lls lives this bad? Ya'll are actually still talking about this ****?

Comment

• The Pacnini's are still on this stuff? Like seriously?

A life, consider getting one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Actually if one needs to take someone seriously, they need to at the very least back it up with some evidence or have a very good reason why they believe whatever they believe. Just saying it is not nearly enough unless everyone is in agreement.

Refs, judges make mistakes. Then one needs to take into account who they tend to favor.

A Floyd fan said that Floyd won the fight easily and won the 3rd round easily. I said show me your evidence. His evidence was weak. There was no way based on his evidence that Floyd even won let alone won easily. In fact, there is a very good case to be made that Manny won that round. So with 2 judges having it 116-112, round 3 going to Manny could already change this to 115-113. There were other rounds that were also in question. Either way, my initial point was correct. It was a close fight.

Once Floyd fans saw that this was a lot closer when analyzed, they stopped analyzing and just began deflecting.

Finally, we are bringing up this fight and the IV scandal in which Floyd also admitted to doing. So there are facts that we bring up. You also have brought up fights from the past. Some recent, as you just mentioned, but some from decades ago. Should we say the same about you? I think you have your right to state what you say in this open forum but judging from what you have said, maybe you shouldn't even have brought them up because it makes it seem like you are having a hard time letting go. I on the other hand would not have looked at that or any other fight like that. I think all fights can and should be discussed.

You agreed on some of our points such as the IV scandal. We just did not agree on everything and that is OK.

I cannot imagine anyone thinking Floyd won the 3rd round. Bayless broke them too quickly. Floyd pushed off with his forearms, and pulled PAC's head down too much. He clinched too much. He did what he always does.

There are plenty of scandals in boxing. Bad decisions, bad ref calls. But there is no slow motion replay round by round review.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Jesus Christ man,did Floyd really ruin ya'lls lives this bad? Ya'll are actually still talking about this ****?
          Nope. Manny had lost before and everyone survived. Even when the controversy was much greater (eg. Bradley fight).

but I'm sure that if Floyd had lost, we would have seen some Floyd fans on suicide watch .....

If we thought we saw a lot of threads in the past from LarryXXX, it would have been a drop in the bucket compared to what you would have plastered all over these boards if it was the other way around. You know, imagine if Manny had won but he was caught in an IV scandal? Of course, for Floyd there is more ..... home court advantage, ref in his pocket, judges, USADA, commissions .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Higher Learning View Post
            The Pacnini's are still on this stuff? Like seriously?

A life, consider getting one.
            At this point......i really dont even get the point anymore....

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Nope. Manny had lost before and everyone survived. Even when the controversy was much greater (eg. Bradley fight).

but I'm sure that if Floyd had lost, we would have seen some Floyd fans on suicide watch .....

If we thought we saw a lot of threads in the past from LarryXXX, it would have been a drop in the bucket compared to what you would have plastered all over these boards if it was the other way around. You know, imagine if Manny had won but he was caught in an IV scandal? Of course, for Floyd there is more ..... home court advantage, ref in his pocket, judges, USADA, commissions .....
              Well it didnt happen...and these 2 are yesterdays news yet ya'll are still b1tching and moaning over **** that is dead and gone

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                At this point......i really dont even get the point anymore....
                Just like nothing will ever change the fact that Floyd retired undefeated and the TBE of his era, nothing will ever change the fact that he beat Pac and embarrassed the kid. They'll never move on from that.

This whole "IV" stuff helps aid them momentarily, but it will never "cure" them. They are ruined for life. That's why I always suggest for them to follow a new sport, because boxing is ruined for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Higher Learning View Post
                  Just like nothing will ever change the fact that Floyd retired undefeated and the TBE of his era, nothing will ever change the fact that he beat Pac and embarrassed the kid. They'll never move on from that.

This whole "IV" stuff helps aid them momentarily, but it will never "cure" them. They are ruined for life. That's why I always suggest for them to follow a new sport, because boxing is ruined for them.
                  LMAO!

:blow:

They are stuck mentally.

Marquez & Mayweather! Caused rivers of tears that just keep flowing daily!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I cannot imagine anyone thinking Floyd won the 3rd round. Bayless broke them too quickly. Floyd pushed off with his forearms, and pulled PAC's head down too much. He clinched too much. He did what he always does.

There are plenty of scandals in boxing. Bad decisions, bad ref calls. But there is no slow motion replay round by round review.
                    Correct. Ref and judges do not have all that but we do.

Then there is the fact that some judges such as Dave Moretti was Floyd's go to judge. Judged 5 of last 5 fights including BOTH of the Maidana fights. 9 of last 11..... Crazy and scary stuff.
                    Kenny Bayless, 4 of last 5 fights.

Lets pretend for a second because Moretti must be in Floyd's pocket. If Dave Moretti had given Floyd a bad score one time, you think that Moretti would have been Floyd's judge for 9 of last 11 fights?

Here is a reminder and what happened to the judge that just gave Floyd a draw:

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
                      correct. Ref and judges do not have all that but we do.

Then there is the fact that some judges such as dave moretti was floyd's go to judge. Judged 5 of last 5 fights including both of the maidana fights. 9 of last 11..... Crazy and scary stuff.
                      Kenny bayless, 4 of last 5 fights.

Lets pretend for a second because moretti must be in floyd's pocket. If dave moretti had given floyd a bad score one time, you think that moretti would have been floyd's judge for 9 of last 11 fights?

Here is a reminder and what happened to the judge that just gave floyd a draw:
                      idlook like that to if i damn near shut someone out and a judge scored it a draw...did you even watch the canelo fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X