Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

Why would they respond once they realized they were dealing with a troll?
    Nice try but we both know that is not true.

They tried the first time and failed.

Hauser responded with evidence showing that Floyd could not have been severely dehydrated because the NSAC doctor said the opposite and so did the examination stats.

This time USADA could have come back and showed clear undeniable evidence that Floyd was actually severely drained .... but they didn't because they have nothing concrete. Oh yes, except that they "monitored" the whole IV scandal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      USADA is not obligated to respond to Hauser! Is Hauser a member of WADA???

My reply goes to the legal requirements of USADA!

Why does USADA need to respond to Hauser? Why does the NSAC need to reply to any inquiries????

My point is they do not need to reply to Hauser or NSB fans!
      but they did respond and stopped once Hauser presented them with proof that Floyd was NOT severely dehydrated.

Comment

Has there been a request for any said videos from an official organization because Floyd's needs to be exonerated in the minds of people that matter?

Why would they respond once they realized they were dealing with a troll?
        has there been a request for Floyd to post his allegedly aborted babies for the minds of the people that matters?

Comment

Has the investigation started? Any word yet?
          New investigation has started. Did you see Donaire winning??? But looking like a beaten man. He looked bad. First Rigo derailed him, then walters dismembered him.

He won the fight, but the losing guys face looks like the loser won.

Waiting for the next Pinoy Savior!!!

I am sure we will see one, they got good fighters!!!

I want to see the best Filipino boxers destroy the best Pakistan fighters!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            but they did respond and stopped once Hauser presented them with proof that Floyd was NOT severely dehydrated.
            I know this! But they are under no legal requirement to have do so in the first place, & they might feel the matter is closed, so no need to reply to Hauser.

We don't know???? Everything else we come up with is outsider speculation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I know this! But they are under no legal requirement to have do so in the first place, & they might feel the matter is closed, so no need to reply to Hauser.

We don't know???? Everything else we come up with is outsider speculation.
              Like I said, its not anything legal but they did. Once they got caught up in that discussion then they need to at the very least back it up with some clear evidence. Hauser did, USADA did not.

Lets face it. If they had something to back up their statements, they would have done it already. They do not except for that they "monitored" the IV scandal ......

Comment

Nice try but we both know that is not true.

They tried the first time and failed.

Hauser responded with evidence showing that Floyd could not have been severely dehydrated because the NSAC doctor said the opposite and so did the examination stats.

This time USADA could have come back and showed clear undeniable evidence that Floyd was actually severely drained .... but they didn't because they have nothing concrete. Oh yes, except that they "monitored" the whole IV scandal.
                "When you wish upon a star
                Makes no difference who you are
                Anything your heart desires
                Will come to you
                If your heart is in your dream
                No request is too extreme
                When you wish upon a star
                As dreamers do
                Fate is kind
                She brings to those to love
                The sweet fulfillment of
                Their secret longing
                Like a bolt out of the blue
                Fate steps in and sees you through
                Your dreams come true"

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                has there been a request for Floyd to post his allegedly aborted babies for the minds of the people that matters?

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                New investigation has started. Did you see Donaire winning??? But looking like a beaten man. He looked bad. First Rigo derailed him, then walters dismembered him.

He won the fight, but the losing guys face looks like the loser won.

Waiting for the next Pinoy Savior!!!

I am sure we will see one, they got good fighters!!!

I want to see the best Filipino boxers destroy the best Pakistan fighters!!
                I'm afraid there will be no massive headed savior for the Philippines this time, they used the collective sometimey magic of all of the Filipino Leprechauns to conjure this non-miracle in Donaire and it failed miserably. My God bro, the Philippines are DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

Comment

Like I said, its not anything legal but they did. Once they got caught up in that discussion then they need to at the very least back it up with some clear evidence. Hauser did, USADA did not.

Lets face it. If they had something to back up their statements, they would have done it already. They do not except for that they "monitored" the IV scandal ......
                  I kinda agree, don't reply in the first case, that being said, they still need not reply... But a reasonable person, not an organization should reply.

Finish any conversation you reply too or don't reply at all. Alternatively, give your official response, and everything else is a waste of time!
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 12-12-2015, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Will come to you
                    As dreamers do
                    Fate is kind
                    The sweet fulfillment of
                    Their secret longing
                    Your dreams come true"
                    Poor Floyd fans are left with the above.

Can't come up with any evidence to back up your statements? Thought so.

Comment

Will come to you
                      As dreamers do
                      Fate is kind
                      The sweet fulfillment of
                      Their secret longing
                      Your dreams come true"

I'm afraid there will be no massive headed savior for the Philippines this time, they used the collective sometimey magic of all of the Filipino Leprechauns to conjure this non-miracle in Donaire and it failed miserably. My God bro, the Philippines are DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

But........ I believe that my Murican man meat can & will make a small change.
                      Call it the Muricam Man Meat Saviour mindset, I believe I am on a mission, and that I can single dongedly, spray enough jiz to change the trajectory of that country!

Comment

Working...
                      X