Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a shame how Floyd continues to embarrass his own fanbase and they still try to defend him. I thought the whole Alex Ariza thing was bad enough but this is just ridiculous.

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Im sure canelo would have loved an IV after draining himself for Floyd, but im sure he never got the luxury.
    Does Floyd try get every advantage he can? No wonder he is always 100% tip top condition for his fights.

Pac vs Floyd is void with immediate effect and a rematch must be set up now as well.
    That does seem to be the case, especially when you look at stuff like the whole gloves issue with Maidana and the weight issue with Canelo.

Comment

• Will anyone have the balls to ask Jr. about the IV scandel after the Berto fight?
      I would love to see Fat Dan ask him about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        it's starting to appear that way, yes. he was either rehydrating or masking PEDS
        which was it?

i know he's near and dear to you, dan . it's better that he was rehydrating than it would be to find about about him masking PE use.
        masking peds. it's simple. floyd admits constantly that he makes 147 lb without a problem. his dad constantly says he is small enough to make 140. everyone around him says he stays in shape all year round. every picture we see of him out of competition he looks in shape (unlike chavez jr, hatton etc. who look completely bloated and out of shape). so what sense is it to use iv infusion of 750 ml saline????? that's extreme for someone who doesn't have to cut much weight. plus it's not a good excuse/acceptable under wada code.

Comment

• I bet this thread has more posts than the Mayweather vs Berto thread before the first bell rings

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Two days ago. Four months to gather evidence and make their case. They drop the "bomb" and a day later nobody is talking about it anymore except angry pac fans. Yeah, sure sounds like Floyd got exposed big time .
            hahahahahaha get a clue. where there is smoke there is fire (and there is A LOT of smoke). u think this won't be talked about anymore??????? maybe in ur dreams sucker hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

u floyd farts always make me laugh too much hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

it still has more attention than floyd's pathetic fight with berto.
            Last edited by Divine Hammer; 09-12-2015, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              hahahahahaha get a clue. where there is smoke there is fire. u think this won't be talked about anymore??????? maybe in ur dreams sucker hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

u floyd farts always make me laugh too much hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
              We can always count on you to be delusionally distraught

Comment

• I've only noticed somebody put "larry slurps floyds anus" in the tags!

Don't get why people are bringing "black america" into it though...

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  We can always count on you to be delusionally distraught
                  the only one delusional is u thinking this is all over. pretty sad and desperate to think so.

like i said maybe in ur dreams hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaa. this is the beginning of the end for ur hero.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                      hahahahahahhahaa all those wins are tainted u dunce. and they will completely discredited when it is officially revealed floyd did used illegal substances. so say bye bye to boxing hall of fame.

this is the beginning of the end for ur hero.
                      Is your rep power higher then your IQ? Serious question.

Comment

Working...
                      X