Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    You tell 'em .....

.... but Lance comes to mind. Lance came back and then they went after him hard!

U.S. attorneys usually decline to announce the end of an investigation, experts say, because there is always the possibility more evidence could come to light.

Investigators from these agencies began looking into Mr. Armstrong and his United States Postal Service cycling team in the spring of 2010, following allegations by former teammate Floyd Landis. While doping isn’t a crime, federal prosecutors looked at whether Mr. Armstrong may have defrauded sponsors, including the United States Postal Service, by conspiring to cheat. Several of the contracts between Mr. Armstrong’s former cycling team and its sponsors, which were reviewed by the Journal, contained language prohibiting the use of banned substances. The Journal previously reported that Mr. Armstrong and officials on his team told sponsors the team did not engage in doping.

Can we stop the comparisons to Lance?
    http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2013/01/27/...rmstrong-case/

Even in the Armstrong case, the U.S. Government decided to let it go. His rep is shot.

Boxing is a dirty sport. Cycling is in a completely different situation. Like baseball & football.

Here is a link to time magazine. Focus on the words sponsor & fraud.
    http://ideas.time.com/2012/02/06/why...rmstrong-case/
    Last edited by Zaroku; 11-18-2015, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I voted he cheated, my opinion.
      Yes Zaroku. He cheated.

Here's another red flag.

If a fighter is dehydrated, his blood pressure is likely to be low and his pulse rate high. That wasn’t the case with Mayweather as evidenced by the Nevada State Athletic Commission medical data sheet.

Mayweather’s blood pressure was 118/84. In other words, his systolic blood pressure (pressure when the heart is contracting and pumping blood out) was 118. And his diastolic blood pressure (pressure when the heart is resting between beats) was 84. That’s normal for a professional athlete.

Mayweather’s pulse rate – 60 sitting and 66 standing – was also normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Yes Zaroku. He cheated.

Here's another red flag.

If a fighter is dehydrated, his blood pressure is likely to be low and his pulse rate high. That wasn’t the case with Mayweather as evidenced by the Nevada State Athletic Commission medical data sheet.

Mayweather’s blood pressure was 118/84. In other words, his systolic blood pressure (pressure when the heart is contracting and pumping blood out) was 118. And his diastolic blood pressure (pressure when the heart is resting between beats) was 84. That’s normal for a professional athlete.

Another red flag is he beat paquiao...who is a known ped user himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          LMAO! Good one!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Yes Zaroku. He cheated.

Here's another red flag.

Dehydration and Low Blood Pressure
            When dehydration is not given immediate and proper care, it may result in more complicated conditions such as hypovolemic shock which results from having low blood pressure. When the body is dehydrated, the blood volume decreases and its pressure against the artery walls is reduced. This causes a sudden drop in blood pressure and reduces the amount of oxygen reaching the body tissues, and when this condition is left untreated, hypovolemic shock can result to fatality.

Dehydration and High Blood Pressure
            Dehydration can also cause high blood pressure. This happens when our bodies are not getting sufficient amount of water and it then compensates by undergoing sodium retention – which is directly related to high blood pressure. If this is not given proper attention, the body will then close some capillary beds which cause increased blood pressure and raise the pressure on the arteries. To prevent these treacherous conditions brought about by dehydration, make sure to have adequate water intake on a daily basis.

Please add links to these facts from doctors.

Comment

Naah up to this day no single smoking gun all hearsay for Pac. Google is your friend.

Floyd has tons of it big diff.

And actually wether Floyd had peds he still didn't win against a one armed Pac as post fight reviews have concluded. Even with one arm Pac connected more. Legendary.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 11-18-2015, 05:46 AM.

Comment

known ped user?

can you defend that statement or you are just a genius blabbering something?

Comment

• Anyone hear anything yet about an investigation? Is Mayweather out on bail?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                    Anyone hear anything yet about an investigation? Is Mayweather out on bail?
                    Yes!!! The investigation is still not proceeding with full vigor!
                    NSB investigators are gathering evidence at this moment, and will submit it to the non investigating, non authority!

Punk'n Head PAC is anxious and hopeful his loss will be invalidated!

He was quoted as saying, " I think I won, my shoulder, God told me I was going to lose, my socks were too tight, and Ployd Pight too good! You & Marquez destroyed my image, and my nation, talaga, please give me a rematch, I need the money. I give too much to jinkee & my feepople! Please Ployd, Preddy & I will do as you say Lord MayVader!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Yes!!! The investigation is still not proceeding with full vigor!
                      NSB investigators are gathering evidence at this moment, and will submit it to the non investigating, non authority!

Punk'n Head PAC is anxious and hopeful his loss will be invalidated!

He was quoted as saying, " I think I won, my shoulder, God told me I was going to lose, my socks were too tight, and Ployd Pight too good! You & Marquez destroyed my image, and my nation, talaga, please give me a rematch, I need the money. I give too much to jinkee & my feepople! Please Ployd, Preddy & I will do as you say Lord MayVader!"
                      And only a PAC fan can weave all of that contradictory logic together into one big illogical but colorful quilt, or nice summer sun dress just depending....

Comment

Working...
                      X