Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Most non-Floyd fans consider this a scandal even if Floyd's partners do not willingly investigate this.

I noticed that you have not answered most of my direct questions. That must be because you believe, like the rest of us, that the facts and evidence are not in Floyd's favor. That it looks shady. It looks like Floyd did something wrong!

Floyd had it planned way before this fight on what he was going to do. How do we know? Floyd had USADA go to Manny and have him sign a contract to grant Floyd a retroactive TUE if Floyd tested positive for something that was on the Prohibited List. For you, this is nothing. It's all normal. Right?

Another question that Slip will Slide Away from by not answering and deflect.......

I doubt it will be investigated. But I hope it is investigated by an independent group. But I believe it will not.

Lance & Floyd are not legally similarly situated for that to happen.

Comment

• Why Floyd Stripped of his title

Originally posted by Rath View Post
      haters administered Floyd's IV infusion without his knowledge,called USADA about it, then leaked to houser because of their jealousy and aversion for Floyd.
      It is not Floyd's Fault. He was allowed by USADA to use saline and vitamins. Why Wada came in. And why he is stripped of his titile? In the mean time he was given justification before pacquiao bout:
      http://www.***************.co.uk/flo...pacquiao-bout/

Comment

• Floyd: Oh dear Lord, when will this nightmare end. I feel the world is slowly creeping down on me. It's just a matter of time before I am forever tainted. Save me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          The IV issue will not have any historical impact or significance in PAC's loss to a superior fighter. I can only assume that the humiliation felt by PAC has lead his fans to come to their fallen hero's aid.

Many of you have watched the fight many times, at various speeds, looking to preserve your faith. A few super fans, fanatics, have taken up Manny's cause. Your delusions of grandure as "PAC's boys" have impaired normal rational thought & reasoning skills.

You BELIEVE you seek the truth, but with a built in bias against the truth. Grasping upon any issue/excuse that allows your psyche that modicum of hope that gives PAC a way out. PAC let you down.

You are hurt, we all know it. PAC, in your fanatical minds, would have knocked Floyd senseless a couple of times per round until PAC decided to mercifully KO Floyd. Floyd taken out on a stretcher, Manny yelling "yo jinkee I did it!". Rocky type music plays as camera fades out.

Fans leave filled with hope & joy.... All is well that ends well. End of movie...

But

Floyd ripped up the script. You leave the movie upset because what you hoped happen didn't. The script wasn't yet written. Floyd had his own script.

But..... Rewind that movie, and take the needle of the record...
          Take the needle off the record
          When the drum beat goes like this

Floyd won
          Floyd won
          So easily

Floyd has never been face down on the canvas, teetering between life & death..
          Thin line there my friends.

But the IV issue is one bigger than the tight socks issue/excuse

Additionally Jesus revealing things to PAC has taken a back seat to the IV issue.

Actually, I did not predict what you said. That is, that Manny would come and destroy Floyd by KO.

What I said was based on the articles and interviews that I read prior to the fight. I actually said that this would be a tactical fight and Manny would come out in a very controlled manner. That Manny will continue with this plan as long as the fight is either close or that he would be winning the fight. That is, only if he sees that its not working, would he go balls to the walls or something in between. I was right.

I had said it before but in retrospect, its even more clear after the fight that the perception of this type of fight would favor Floyd. That is what occurred. The more controlled technical rounds went to Floyd and the ones where there was relatively more action went to Manny, who created the action. Even if Manny deserved better in some of those close rounds.

It was a close fight. Rounds that went to FLoyd could have and in some cases, should have gone to Manny. Go check out round 3 for example. Its clear but close round for Manny. So if you go by 2 judges scores and give round 3 to Manny, it becomes a one round fight. We can discuss more on that but this is really not about the fight.

I have seen many fighters that I was a fan of lose. I can take it. I played sports for a better part of my life. So you learn to deal with ups and downs.

As for what Floyd did, it just does not look good for him. What some people do not realize is that Floyd does not necessarily need to be found with a positive sample. All one needs to do is investigate the IV scandal.

Based on Floyd's own video, Floyd should not have been taking an IV. That is all one needs to know. Floyd cannot be taking an IV for simply rehydrating himself. That is against the rules. That is all we heard. It was to rehydrate.

Even Floyd's excuses do not add up. Giving urine? Giving blood (10 days before)? Workouts on May first?

Its clear below that what Floyd did was wrong:
          "Some reports suggest that administration of IV infusions, including dietary supplement and vitamin ****tails, are being provided to athletes for recuperation, recovery or lifestyle reasons. This medical practice is prohibited at all times without prior TUE approval. " - USADA

"Legitimate medical indications for IV infusions are well documented and are most commonly associated with medical emergencies (emergency TUE), in-patient care, surgery, or clinical investigations for diagnostic purposes."

"In cases where IV infusions/injections are deemed medically necessary, good medical practice must ensure that:
          1) a clear, well-justified diagnosis has been established;
          2) no non-prohibited alternative treatment exists;
          3) this treatment will not enhance performance other than to return the athlete to a normal state of health;
          4) the treatment is administered by qualified medical personnel in an appropriate medical setting; and
          5) adequate medical records of the treatment are maintained.
          Athletes and support personnel administering IV infusions which cannot be medically justified are committing an anti-doping rule violation (ADRV) whether or not the individual substances are prohibited.
          "

Go check out Floyd's pre-fight form. Nothing states that Floyd has this condition.

More importantly, dehydration results is weight loss of fluids.
          Check out Floyd's weight from Day 30 to Weigh in. 150, 149, 148, 146. It is relatively stable. No severe dehydration. The math and science is not in Floyd's favor. Yet its not rocket science as Floyd fans are leading others to believe.

There are like 10 different ways to analyze this and at the end. The evidence all points to the same conclusions. It just does not add up!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 11-02-2015, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I doubt it will be investigated. But I hope it is investigated by an independent group. But I believe it will not.

Lance & Floyd are not legally similarly situated for that to happen.

NSAC said that the protocol was UNNACEPTABLE. Floyd's pre-fight form does not state that Floyd had a medical condition and so on. There are grounds for an investigation on that alone but there is more .......

"The Commission need not follow the rules of evidence that a court must follow. All evidence that the Commission determines to be relevant and submitted in accordance with the requirements of this chapter is admissible. If the Commission determines that the evidence is the sort of evidence on which responsible persons are accustomed to rely in the conduct of serious affairs, the Commission may use that evidence alone to support a finding of fact."

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              NSAC said that the protocol was UNNACEPTABLE. Floyd's pre-fight form does not state that Floyd had a medical condition and so on. There are grounds for an investigation on that alone but there is more .......

"The Commission need not follow the rules of evidence that a court must follow. All evidence that the Commission determines to be relevant and submitted in accordance with the requirements of this chapter is admissible. If the Commission determines that the evidence is the sort of evidence on which responsible persons are accustomed to rely in the conduct of serious affairs, the Commission may use that evidence alone to support a finding of fact."

I guess the commission by not following their own rules has made it acceptable?
              This is my main point.

Unacceptable sure, but no action means nothing will happen.

Like when a cop is caught on tape doing wrong, but is never charged.

There is no authority in boxing to do anything about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by tomwalker View Post
                It is not Floyd's Fault. He was allowed by USADA to use saline and vitamins. Why Wada came in. And why he is stripped of his titile? In the mean time he was given justification before pacquiao bout:
                http://www.***************.co.uk/flo...pacquiao-bout/
                why USADA allowed Floyd to use IV when he was never dehydrated?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  why USADA allowed Floyd to use IV when he was never dehydrated?
                  I don't think they really allowed him. He did it, and they were powerless to act.

Comment

• Originally posted by ganthet View Post
                    LMAO my reasoning was flawed at the very core? It would only be flawed if I said that lack of current evidence IS WITHOUT A DOUBT evidence. But what I actually said was lack of evidence CAN ALSO BE considered evidence remember? Get that ******? I know Froid fans have trouble comprehending but you certainly take the cake LOL! Case in point, who is the identity of this supposed "Paramedic"? No evidence whatsoever of this "Paramedic" exists. All we have is USADAs word and nothing more.

Now lets go to your argument. Your argument revolves around solely on the premise that Froid hasn't been proven guilty (YET I MIGHT ADD) and therefore he is WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT 100% clean. LMAO do you realize how ******ed that is? Just because something is true doesn't automatically mean that the opposite is false Captain Hypocrite. Your logic is flawed at the very core ****** LOL!

LMAO Captain Hypocrite strikes again! You're so ******ed that you didn't even realize you just showed your hypocritical and lying ass colors again. You're not on the internet crying like a b1tch? LOL are you serious?? Have you checked how many posts you have on this thread and how often are you posting in this thread? LMAO thanks for the laugh! I literally laughed out loud here in the office hahahahaha!

LMAO are you being serious again? Jury box? Are we on an actual trial here? LOL! Earth to ******ed hypocrite Froid fan: In case you're forgetting, we're on a damn message board ******! Oh and since you also obviously don't know, let me enlighten you: Message boards are for discussions:

LOL who are you trying to kid ******ed hypocrite Froid fan? The only reason you're still posting here is to defend Froid at all costs because poor Froid fan is butthurt and can't even accept the possibility that his God is nothing more than a fake and a cheat. And so you keep on whining like a b1tch on this thread. You really are not fooling anyone Froid **** rider

Oh and didn't you say that nobody cares about this issue and thread? And still you continue to post here? LOLOLOLOLOL the ******edness of your statements and contradictory actions

HYPOCRITE ALERT! HYPOCRITE ALERT!
                    Not too many tricks in your pony play book huh? I think you're still a little chafed because your sizable intellect was a bit exposed:

Originally posted by ganthet View Post
                    Lastly, the absence of evidence can be considered evidence you ******!
                    I pointed out the severity of your ******ation:

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                    "Tssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss," that's a pressure valve releasing me from the responsibility of taking you the least bit seriously. Your single sentence here is where I stopped reading your pathetic post. No bloated ******, a lack of evidence is not evidence. Essentially what you're saying is, he's dirty because it hasn't been proven he isn't? That's ****ing idiotic on a scale even idiots stare on in idiotic wonder at the dazzling glimmering master idiot. An idiot so compelling to other idiots they fail to comprehend him.

Carry on DERP, carry on......
                    The result:

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      Not too many tricks in your pony play book huh? I think you're still a little chafed because your sizable intellect was a bit exposed:

I pointed out the severity of your ******ation:

The result:

The result is accurate. Crying snotty lil baby!! The kid keeps attempting to show his wit, but his words fail him.

I hope he keeps his head up and his helmet on. This bus ride to his "special" school is gonna give him fits of frustration.

Hopefully he can move past his **** fixation state soon. Dr. Stream, what is your professional opinion on this patient's serious mental condition?
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 11-02-2015, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X