Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
    I picture years from now they will still be claiming to their grandkids that the investigation is coming any minute now to blow the story wide open on Mayweather's iv scandal. I'm sure they'll also be forcing them to watch slomo videos of how Pacquiao really won that night and was robbed by a vast conspiracy. I guess what I'm saying is I feel sorry for their grandchildren.

Oh and just to be clear, by them i mean adp, rath & spoon.
    (Insert tagalog slang for grandpa here), why doesn't it count on the counter when Floyd punches Pacman in the face? Well grandson, those punches don't count as hard enough and any punch where Floyd's glove starts at or below his own beltline counts as a low blow. Didn't you hear the crying man narrating the video explain why Floyd punching Manny in the face doesn't count? Then why does Manny missing punches count on the counter? Because he really wanted to hit Floyd those times so it counts because he's an undefeated hero!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      (Insert tagalog slang for grandpa here), why doesn't it count on the counter when Floyd punches Pacman in the face? Well grandson, those punches don't count as hard enough and any punch where Floyd's glove starts at or below his own beltline counts as a low blow. Didn't you hear the crying man narrating the video explain why Floyd punching Manny in the face doesn't count? Then why does Manny missing punches count on the counter? Because he really wanted to hit Floyd those times so it counts because he's an undefeated hero!
      "Pacquiao is so fast the camera cant catch the punches landing, look how well he catches Mayweather's counterpunches with his face."

Lmao, I can actually hear it.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        I think NSAC got over it when all the facts came out. Maybe it's time that you did as well.

But on the issue of Lance --

"One USADA supporter asked, 'Why would we go after an American hero, a cancer survivor (Armstrong) and not go after Public Enemy No. 1?' a reference to Mayweather’s domestic violence history and boastful style that has made him a sporting villain.

Keep in mind that Lance's net worth is over 100 million dollars.
        why do want other people to get over it?

you are over it fine what"s your problem if others are not?

that's the bugging question

Comment

• why are Floyd fans so attracted by this " nothing" thread" ?

that they keep coming back everytime?

and why do they keep convincing other people to get over it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
            why are Floyd fans so attracted by this " nothing" thread" ?

that they keep coming back everytime?

and why do they keep convincing other people to get over it?
            The same reason people slow down and look at traffic accidents when they pass them on the highway

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              The same reason people slow down and look at traffic accidents when they pass them on the highway
              so like this nothing thread, an accident is also nothing?

and like that accident, do you keep coming back to the site of the accident?

deadbrain's logic

Comment

deadbrain's logic
                We come here to watch you meltdown over Manny's failure day after day. Floyd handed out the most devastating loss in boxing history.

Comment

deadbrain's logic
                  Hi Rath,

You deserve an award from PAC. "Most Loyal PAC-A-MANIAC!"
                  A true fan. PAC inviting you to his last fight, sitting ringside with Arum.
                  Going to the dressing room, watching his mitt work.

You deserve it.

A great PAC worshiper.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                    I picture years from now they will still be claiming to their grandkids that the investigation is coming any minute now to blow the story wide open on Mayweather's iv scandal. I'm sure they'll also be forcing them to watch slomo videos of how Pacquiao really won that night and was robbed by a vast conspiracy. I guess what I'm saying is I feel sorry for their grandchildren.

Oh and just to be clear, by them i mean adp, rath & spoon.
                    Their grand kids will be reciting the scriptures on it:

The Book Of Manny, "Why Manny Won" 1:1 - 3

1 There did appear a great deceiver in the land, and lo he cast a great shadow over all happiness, it was the Mayweather. 2 But God hearing the prayers of his faithful (concentrated in the Philippines) he did send down a second son (Pac Man) to grow from humble beginnings. 3 In the fullness of time his second son did grapple with the Mayweather and did vanquish him though Pac was grievously wounded and unprepared for battle.

I've never understood the sweet comfort of delusion until these chaps came along, but now I think I have a clearer view into their pain. They need denial like a newborn needs a nipple to suckle to soothe itself and to feed its ravenous gut. Without excuses all these guys are wearing to the party are their birthday suits. Which is a horrible imagine for me to have in my head as I hate to picture a bald **** on a bloated whiny ******ed dude.

P.s. I wonder where the investigation is?

Comment

• Floyd: 'Oh fuvk, didn't expect you guys to be early. Shush! You didn't see anything. Okay? I'll take care of everything. Promise.'

Comment

Working...
                      X