Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    I think NSAC got over it when all the facts came out. Maybe it's time that you did as well.

But on the issue of Lance --

"One USADA supporter asked, 'Why would we go after an American hero, a cancer survivor (Armstrong) and not go after Public Enemy No. 1?' a reference to Mayweather’s domestic violence history and boastful style that has made him a sporting villain.

Keep in mind that Lance's net worth is over 100 million dollars.

No. NSAC said "UNACCEPTABLE" about what happened and the next sentence said "Floyd is a great representative of the sport. We do not need to investigate him." but nice try! NEXT!!! Poor Floyd fans have NOTHING!!! Yet they are saying that we have nothing. Too funny

Lance' net worth? Are you serious? Floyd has loads of money and has representatives such as Al Haymon to back him up.
    That's another similarity. They had the money and power. Floyd used his A side to get USADA to make their "Gold standard", as Floyd calls it, turn into rusty iron and full of holes (loopholes) and then get his opponents to sign the contracts. Too funny

As for your other Lance comment. It happens. UIC was colluding with Lance but why not to the same extent with other cyclists? Secondly, you do not have to have every person from USADA on your side. Just some key personnel.

Simple question.
    Did USADA listen to Floyd to get Manny to sign a contract where if Floyd tested positive for something that is on the Prohibited List then they can get a retroactive TUE and not even have to notify the NSAC and Manny? Can't happen? It did!!! Too funny

Remember that its not just Hauser. The NSAC said that what USADA has been doing is UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 11-01-2015, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• Where's the Investigation?

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Wrong again. How many chances to we need to give you guys? Hauser wrote about Manny too and said that he should have just postponed the fight.

Funny how you are trying to connect the dots with everything except what's in front of you.

Start with why was Manny quickly thrown under the bus by the NSAC and even by USADA for that mistaken checkbox to the point that they quickly said that it must be investigated. For Floyd, nope. Floyd had a medical condition, used IVs, took his vitamins with an IV but didn't let the NSAC know about it. Why the difference? Especially when Floyd actually did something that was on the prohibited list!!! Especially if NSAC said that the whole thing was not on the up and up. "UNACCEPTABLE" - said NSAC

Come on, even Ray Charles can see the similarities between Lance and Floyd.
      Start with this:

- Like Lance, Floyd delayed testing for 5+ hours at least on 2 occasions.
      - Both used something that was on the prohibited List.
      - Like Lance, Floyd used USADA to manipulate the testing process.
      - Both used IVs.
      - Both had their representatives give large sums of money to those in charge of their sport in one form or another. UIC/USADA. USADA ironically called it "conflict of interest" when Lance did it.
      - Both took something that was on the prohibited List then later requested it be approved after the fact.
      - Like Lance used UIC, Floyd used USADA to manipulate testing procedures and protocols.
      Example would be when they asked Manny to sign the contract so that Floyd can get a retroactive TUE if Floyd tested positive for something on the prohibited list. Furthermore, Floyd/USADA wouldn't even need to let Manny and NSAC know about it!!!
      - Both have said that they must be innocent since they passed all their tests.
      - Both had su****ious test results.
      - Both camps consulted with PED experts. Memo for Floyd.
      - Both used laughable excuses as reasons why they wanted what was on the prohibited list. Especially Floyd.
      - UIC said that Lance is an outstanding representative of his sport and doesn't need to be investigated. UIC and Lance had colluded on the PEDs front. NSAC said something very similar about the Nevada boxer named Floyd.

This is actually a lot simpler than you're making it. Where's the investigation to finally bring their odd set of contrived parallels together that will finally bring Floyd down, and assuage the wounded hearts of Filipinos around the world? Where's the parallel media interest, where's the frenzied interest from anti-doping agencies, and the constant denials by himself or through representatives?

Where's the investigation? It's very simple. So far you're created a nice little list to make yourself feel better and nothing more, because until I see formal proceedings with your level of hyper concern, I gotta yawn and say, "carry the **** on...."

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        This is actually a lot simpler than you're making it. Where's the investigation to finally bring their odd set of contrived parallels together that will finally bring Floyd down, and assuage the wounded hearts of Filipinos around the world? Where's the parallel media interest, where's the frenzied interest from anti-doping agencies, and the constant denials by himself or through representatives?

Where's the investigation? It's very simple. So far you're created a nice little list to make yourself feel better and nothing more, because until I see formal proceedings with your level of hyper concern, I gotta yawn and say, "carry the **** on...."
        I picture years from now they will still be claiming to their grandkids that the investigation is coming any minute now to blow the story wide open on Mayweather's iv scandal. I'm sure they'll also be forcing them to watch slomo videos of how Pacquiao really won that night and was robbed by a vast conspiracy. I guess what I'm saying is I feel sorry for their grandchildren.

Oh and just to be clear, by them i mean adp, rath & spoon.
        Last edited by AllEyesOpen; 11-01-2015, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
            I picture years from now they will still be claiming to their grandkids that the investigation is coming any minute now to blow the story wide open on Mayweather's iv scandal. I'm sure they'll also be forcing them to watch slomo videos of how Pacquiao really won that night and was robbed by a vast conspiracy. I guess what I'm saying is I feel sorry for their grandchildren.

Oh and just to be clear, by them i mean adp, rath & spoon.
            (Insert tagalog slang for grandpa here), why doesn't it count on the counter when Floyd punches Pacman in the face? Well grandson, those punches don't count as hard enough and any punch where Floyd's glove starts at or below his own beltline counts as a low blow. Didn't you hear the crying man narrating the video explain why Floyd punching Manny in the face doesn't count? Then why does Manny missing punches count on the counter? Because he really wanted to hit Floyd those times so it counts because he's an undefeated hero!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              (Insert tagalog slang for grandpa here), why doesn't it count on the counter when Floyd punches Pacman in the face? Well grandson, those punches don't count as hard enough and any punch where Floyd's glove starts at or below his own beltline counts as a low blow. Didn't you hear the crying man narrating the video explain why Floyd punching Manny in the face doesn't count? Then why does Manny missing punches count on the counter? Because he really wanted to hit Floyd those times so it counts because he's an undefeated hero!
              "Pacquiao is so fast the camera cant catch the punches landing, look how well he catches Mayweather's counterpunches with his face."

Lmao, I can actually hear it.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                I think NSAC got over it when all the facts came out. Maybe it's time that you did as well.

But on the issue of Lance --

"One USADA supporter asked, 'Why would we go after an American hero, a cancer survivor (Armstrong) and not go after Public Enemy No. 1?' a reference to Mayweather’s domestic violence history and boastful style that has made him a sporting villain.

Keep in mind that Lance's net worth is over 100 million dollars.
                why do want other people to get over it?

you are over it fine what"s your problem if others are not?

that's the bugging question

Comment

• why are Floyd fans so attracted by this " nothing" thread" ?

that they keep coming back everytime?

and why do they keep convincing other people to get over it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    why are Floyd fans so attracted by this " nothing" thread" ?

that they keep coming back everytime?

and why do they keep convincing other people to get over it?
                    The same reason people slow down and look at traffic accidents when they pass them on the highway

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      The same reason people slow down and look at traffic accidents when they pass them on the highway
                      so like this nothing thread, an accident is also nothing?

and like that accident, do you keep coming back to the site of the accident?

deadbrain's logic

Comment

Working...
                      X