Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    I should probably clarify the "no evidence" line. What I mean is there isn't anything apparent that anyone with sense and oversight is acting on. Floyd appears to be doing pretty good, he isn't ducking or covering from media exposure. He isn't issuing daily press releases counter media questions developed overnight by sports journalists in war rooms. All objective data point to shadows and smoke.

If Mayweather hadn't left the safety and security of the HBO plantation none of this unpleasantness would be happening....

Isn't Manny under this so called "safety and security of the HBO plantation"? Yet, the NSAC quickly made sure that there would be a thorough investigation and had the attorney general’s office investigating Pacquiao’s shoulder injury to get to the bottom of a mistaken checkbox.

So the above just crapped on your come back post of yours

This was already mentioned in my previous post and why Floyd should be investigated. Remember that form, not 1 but 3 places where Floyd omitted to put any details relating to this IV scandal. Just for this sole reason, there is precedence and reason for an investigation .... but as you very well know, there is more including what the NSAC had to say about what USADA did was unacceptable.
    Still, no investigation just to be sure that everything was on the up and up. The evidence presented shows that it is not on the up and up.

Then there is the excuses, I mean reasons, for this IV.
    There is a video explaining that giving blood, urine and workout that contributed to requiring this IV. We know for a fact that there is no way that excuse 1 & 2 can possibly do that. Excuse #3 did not occur on May 1st. That is, Floyd would not be exerting any prolonged intense workout to the point that he would be so severely dehydrated that he would require an IV.

So again, there is plenty of reasons why an investigation should be done.

It brings me always back to Lance Armstrong.
    There were always reasons to investigate him but as people including **** Pound (WADA prez/VP Olympics) would comment on, "the will was not". So Lance got away with it for a very long time.
    At the end of the day, we found out that there were plenty of people involved in the scandal who helped cover it all up. This included teammates, doctors, the UCI and many more .......

Who is the UCI or ICU:
    "is the world governing body for sports cycling and oversees international competitive cycling events. The UCI is based in Aigle, Switzerland.

The UCI issues racing licenses to riders and enforces disciplinary rules, such as in matters of doping"

Last edited by ADP02; 10-31-2015, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Floyd Drago: 'I don't take PEDS! how can I? I can't even knock out anybody! That's BS to claim I was on IVS to mask PEDS! BS!!

'I can't hurt a fly! all I love doing is to run and hug in the ring! Why accuse me?!'

Last edited by Spoon23; 10-31-2015, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        It's kind of sad to think that the hundreds (even perhaps thousands) of very pro-Pac posters with all their shopped pictures, national flag avatars, and years of spamming this board in the five year buildup. They've been reduced to a half dozen in number maniacally spamming one thread on one boxing site talking about "in twenty years people will see the fight as at least a draw."
        How ironic that we do not need to wait that long to find Floyd fans saying this TODAY with no proof.

Here is just from some who have been asking for "reason" and to be level headed about all this. May I say, I'm sure that I can find plenty of the same from DeadLikeMe too!!!

Just read the posts below. Careful, some may think you are a double agent and you are a Manny fan not a Floyd fan. You just put that comment on a silver plate.

As you can see below, no evidence required by Floyd fans to do and say the following (just a small portion of recent examples but there are over 6 years worth of examples):

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        A 5th fight?! Lol. Press stunts. Marquez ain't gonna give the easy way out for Pac in returning with fake shoulder injuries .......

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        agreed, 20 years from now on the new generation they won't know about this drama of dogmatic Pacnerds. They'll only know about the scandal of injury, and the video where Mayweather beat Pac. it's not complicated!
        Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        Now as for Pac he spent a long portion of his career avoiding blood testing and i found that su****ious

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        No Manny, things would not be different because you weren't injured in the fight dude...........
        This guy is an embarrassment to the sport of boxing. Excuses, excuses, excuses......

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        On a serious note about Manny's shoulder, the rationale was constantly shifting like sand. ...... No, Manny and his inspired team of thieves tried to put one over on boxing fans.

Last edited by ADP02; 10-31-2015, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Isn't Manny under this so called "safety and security of the HBO plantation"? Yet, the NSAC quickly made sure that there would be a thorough investigation and had the attorney general’s office investigating Pacquiao’s shoulder injury to get to the bottom of a mistaken checkbox.

So the above just crapped on your come back post of yours

This was already mentioned in my previous post and why Floyd should be investigated. Remember that form, not 1 but 3 places where Floyd omitted to put any details relating to this IV scandal. Just for this sole reason, there is precedence and reason for an investigation .... but as you very well know, there is more including what the NSAC had to say about what USADA did was unacceptable.
          Still, no investigation just to be sure that everything was on the up and up. The evidence presented shows that it is not on the up and up.

Then there is the excuses, I mean reasons, for this IV.
          There is a video explaining that giving blood, urine and workout that contributed to requiring this IV. We know for a fact that there is no way that excuse 1 & 2 can possibly do that. Excuse #3 did not occur on May 1st. That is, Floyd would not be exerting any prolonged intense workout to the point that he would be so severely dehydrated that he would require an IV.

So again, there is plenty of reasons why an investigation should be done.

It brings me always back to Lance Armstrong.
          There were always reasons to investigate him but as people including **** Pound (WADA prez/VP Olympics) would comment on, "the will was not". So Lance got away with it for a very long time.
          At the end of the day, we found out that there were plenty of people involved in the scandal who helped cover it all up. This included teammates, doctors, the UCI and many more .......

Who is the UCI or ICU:
          "is the world governing body for sports cycling and oversees international competitive cycling events. The UCI is based in Aigle, Switzerland.

The UCI issues racing licenses to riders and enforces disciplinary rules, such as in matters of doping"

Was Hauser behind Manny's troubles too because I wasn't sure if it was an HBO employee that sparked all that? That's what I mean by plantation, if Mayweather would have stayed on it, Hauser wouldn't have been overly interested in ivs. I'm not saying Mayweather would have been immune from scrutiny or investigation overall.

Again with you guys and the false equivalency of Lance Armstrong. Mayweather isn't being investigated and there is no talk about one happening that I've read or heard of, have you? There isn't any whispers of anything, Floyd's explanation was accepted for his iv use, and that's it.

Where's the investigation, not your endless posts filled with supposition? Where's the investigation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
            Was Hauser behind Manny's troubles too because I wasn't sure if it was an HBO employee that sparked all that? That's what I mean by plantation, if Mayweather would have stayed on it, Hauser wouldn't have been overly interested in ivs. I'm not saying Mayweather would have been immune from scrutiny or investigation overall.

Again with you guys and the false equivalency of Lance Armstrong. Mayweather isn't being investigated and there is no talk about one happening that I've read or heard of, have you? There isn't any whispers of anything, Floyd's explanation was accepted for his iv use, and that's it.

Where's the investigation, not your endless posts filled with supposition? Where's the investigation?
            FBI and Congress apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              Mayweather requested and was granted a tue by the usada, complying with the international standards of the wada, now someone having su****ion as to the exact circumstances leading to Mayweather needing the tue is acceptable, but all those involved directly seem to be content with what was presented them, and that by YOU is explianed away with the theory that everyone is in Mayweather's pocket(nsac,usada,wada,nasa, ect.), same as your excuse for Pacquiao's loss to Mayweather and that bs is NOT acceptable.

Now as for Pac he spent a long portion of his career avoiding blood testing and i found that su****ious but i didn't invalidate his entire career and as a matter of fact have been a fan for some time, of couse i don't idolize him or think he can do no wrong and i still think it was su****ious.

I will say this, there's exactly as much actual evidence that Pac cheated as there is that Mayweather did, but 5-6 posters on this thread spend all day trying to convince anyone who listens(or maybe just yourselves) that it's an open and shut case and Mayweather's career is tainted, who coincidently are the same 5-6 posters who kept crying about slomo videos, but at the very least you all have something new to cling your hopes to.
              Here, i wanted to make sure if I'm being quoted it's within context and I'm not being used to make a weak point.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  why are Floyd fans so attracted by this nothing thread that they keep coming back?
                  They're prone to the flame Rath.

Like moths that they are hehehe..

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                    Is it my fault that in the last couple of days, the news has been about Fraud and his gay Bora Bora escapades with Beeber, gays, STDs and them sucking penis and taking penis? And they've all involved blacks?

Just posting what's on the news
                    Breaking news! Floyd's Been spotted driving a stolen black Bonco on highway 69 with a white male dipping his head on Floyd as the car chase continuous!

Last edited by Spoon23; 10-31-2015, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Breaking news! Floyd's Been spotted driving a stolen black Bonco on highway 69 which a white male dipping his head on Floyd as the car chase continuous!

Death & spoon are on a mission today!

Floyd is now being cast as a blend of OJ Simpson aka "The Juice" & The King of Pop Jackson with his chimpanzee Beiber. .

On highway 69, stolen black bronco (not even owned), Cops in pursuit!

These guys are losing it. It is part of the grief process for them.

The media has reported that PAC enjoyed Halloween in the Philippines, by dressing up as A lying-0ne-armed-forked-tongued-boxer-politician! He gave out cheap stale doughnuts to local children..

I need an IV now! Last night was a crazy Halloween, with a wild party.

Enjoy yours everyone.

Next year I am gonna market the PAC-O-Lantern It will only be dimly lit. Just like PAC.
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 11-01-2015, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X