Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well then.

Comment

• The fact that Floyd was able to get an IV and an amount and 750ml which is not allowed, and Pac wasnt allowed a legal pain killer due to a technicality on a form they golled out, shows Floyd did have an unfair advantage heading into the fight.

The only way to properly hydrate and bulk up quick without roids is an IV. Had he been really struggling to make weight and everything was on the up and up and he wasnt allowed to have the IV, then he would have been effected by being dehydrated on fight night. His speed, reflexes, stamina would have been off, maybe only a tiny bit off but it would have effected him regardless. Both USADA and the NSAC screwed up by allowing and not allowing something.

All it does is create excuses and questions about would it have been different under different ciecumstances. What people like Malignaggi dont seem to be mentioning is him taking 750ml which is a staggering amount and therefore obviously gave floyd an unnatural advantage heading in. Would the outcome have been different? Probably not, but it may have been and its a damn shame he gets to manipulate the system with his power and get an advantage other fighters arent allowed to get. Demanding people wear his gloves, I just dont get how his fans defend these actions, if this were someone else they werent a fan of doing these things theyd be calling that fighter a ***** among any other things. Floyd has way too much power that allows him advantages the other great fighters in history werent given

Comment

• Originally posted by twrx View Post
        Lol dud straight up said making 147 has never been an issue yet needed an iv?
        so floyd pretty much confirms the iv therapy is for masking illegal substances. woooooooooow hahahahahahahahahahahahaha what a dunce.

Comment

• According to USADA, Floyd informed them in advance. How many days or weeks in advance? And what is the reason for, i mean i know its to rehydrate. But how do Floyd or his team knows his condition before the actual fight? And why that amount of that IV?

Why the late approval by the USADA?

And in some articles, they also mention that Team Pac requested a shot for Pac's shoulder and they went to USADA. And NSAC disapproved it cause they never receive a request or it was late for submission. If this is true, then why didn't USADA inform NSAC? Like i said, if this story is true.

As far as IV thing, nothing is gonna happen. No punishment for Floyd, no declaration of the fight being a no contest. Nothing. I would be surprise if it happens though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            floyd is guilty.

Floyd looked shook in that.

Comment

• I see a lot of the Pac-Nation that have been in the bushes for 4 months suddenly as active like it's 08-09 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                I see a lot of the Pac-Nation that have been in the bushes for 4 months suddenly as active like it's 08-09 days.
                They were simply dehydrated.

Comment

I see a lot of the Pac-Nation that have been in the bushes for 4 months suddenly as active like it's 08-09 days.
                  we just waiting on eklok and Toyman

Comment

floyd already admitted he doesn't have trouble making 147. so basically he is confirming the iv therapy is for masking his illegal substance abuse and NOT REHYDRATION.

hopefully federal authorities can investigate usada and floyd. red flags everywhere!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                      They were simply dehydrated.
                      :rfl::rfl:

Comment

Working...
                      X