Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    As Floyd and Beiber honeymooned in Bora-Bora, Slip and other flowmos alike wants to join the stream of unconsciousnes in Floyd's hot tub express with their roucnchy dirty imagination.

Slip's flowmo friend said: 'I wish we were there too! Two is intimate but 4 is a Paaaarty!'

Talaga

Ay dios mio!

Oh c'mon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      As Floyd and Beiber honeymooned in Bora-Bora, Slip and other flowmos alike wants to join the stream of unconsciousnes in Floyd's hot tub express with their roucnchy dirty imagination.

Slip's flowmo friend said: 'I wish we were there too! Two is intimate but 4 is a Paaaarty!'

I was somewhat taken aback when I saw that you responded in a post and not a pm accepting my open invitation to the****utically piss in your mouth. I don't know what to make of this but I think I'll have to withdraw my offer. It's too bad too because 500ccs of my piss would have done you a world of good. Granted it wouldn't have reversed the clearly irreversible effects of severe mental ******ation, but it could have afforded you an opiate like escape to calm the suffering.

Comment

• Slip and beetle juice: 'To dream to be with Beiber and Floyd.. It's sad why we just end up as fanboys and dream what they can do as we can only salivate to their animalistic ecstasy.'

Slip and Beetlejuice: 'But we can still use our imagination. Imagine we were Beiber'

Insert Slip instead of Beiber in still photo

FLoyd to Slip (replace Bieber): Tell me that you love me like you mean it fool! hahaha!

Mad love.

Last edited by Spoon23; 10-27-2015, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• To all pac fans and Floyd fans alike.

who certified floyd was dehydrated on May 1st?

Any official documents to support this claim?

NSAC
          WADA
          USADA
          NSAC Medical Team/Physician
          Paramedics
          Registered Nurse
          Floyd himself

or Floyd and Ellebrbe.

Comment

• Now we have clowns that think Floyd has to have his dehydration certified because Hauser or they say he wasn't dehydrated. Your pain from watching Manny lose isn't enough for anyone to begin to investigate.

It's going on Halloween and these guys are still trying to create fake controversies they hope ultimately ends with the UD being reversed to an NC.

What a sad bunch of pathetic losers.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Now we have clowns that think Floyd has to have his dehydration certified because Hauser or they say he wasn't dehydrated. Your pain from watching Manny lose isn't enough for anyone to begin to investigate.

It's going on Halloween and these guys are still trying to create fake controversies they hope ultimately ends with the UD being reversed to an NC.

spin spin spin. diversion diversion diversion, deflection deflection deflection.

Dunn the question is so simple why can't you answer it directly?

or you admit that there was no official documents that certifies Floyd was dehydrated on May 1st except Floyd and Ellerbe and TMT (The Medical Team)
              Memo and Ariza, plus of course Floyd genius fans

Hauser said Floyd was not dehydrated

Floyd and Ellerbe said Floyd was dehydrated

Between Hauser Floyd and Ellerbe, who do you think has more reputations and credibility?

by the way why do you keep visiting this thread let your alt do the job for you

it is worth your while replying to pathetic loser post on a worthless thread right?

Floyd fan and his logic
              Last edited by Rath; 10-27-2015, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Now we have clowns that think Floyd has to have his dehydration certified because Hauser or they say he wasn't dehydrated. Your pain from watching Manny lose isn't enough for anyone to begin to investigate.

LMAO.
                What movie best exemplifies their intentional ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  LMAO.
                  What movie best exemplifies their intentional ignorance.
                  Floyd - dumb

Ellerbe - dumber

Floyd fans - __________ fill in the blank ( i suggest dumbest just in case Floyd fans missed it )

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    spin spin spin. diversion diversion diversion, deflection deflection deflection.

or you admit that there was no official documents that certifies Floyd was dehydrated on May 1st except Floyd and Ellerbe and TMT (The Medical Team)

Between Hauser Floyd and Ellerbe, who do you think has more reputations and credibility?

by the way why do you keep visiting this thread?

it is worth your while replying to pathetic loser post on a worthless thread right?

Floyd fan and his logic
                    Hauser's opinion doesn't matter anywhere except in the minds of the weak and desperate Manny fans like yourself that are having a difficult time getting over Floyd beating Manny.

He'd have more credibility and traction if he actually accused Floyd of cheating, which he explicitly says he isn't doing. Once he said that, all the rational adults realized that this was an opinion piece and nothing more.

You give hauser and this article a tremendous amount of respect and power while the overwhelming majority is ignoring it because there is nothing factual-just innuendo that allows the reader to make whatever conclusion they want.

I didn't reply to your post. I have visited the thread, as I do most every thread, from time to time if I choose to comment, I do. I didn't make a comment about the thread-just the posters like yourself that are desperately begging for anything so you can pretend May 2nd didn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post

by the way why do you keep visiting this thread?

Floyd fan and his logic
                      Wasn't it Hauser that began the rumors of Mayweather failing 3 drug tests?

How many years has it been since then? Still waiting on the proof.

Comment

Working...
                      X