Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSAC: "The bottom line is USADA didn't keep us informed, which is totally unacceptable and unprofessional."

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      NSAC: "The bottom line is USADA didn't keep us informed, which is totally unacceptable and unprofessional."

"Floyd Mayweather did nothing wrong."
      -NSAC commissioner

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        You know there can be nothing good going on when Beiber is involved lol. I would imagine there's more hiding behind that door then the iv "scandal".

But no one is beyond reproach, maybe in the end Mayweather's the evil mastermind they claim he is, for now we'll have to wait and see but as i've said I wouldn't hold my breath.
        Since the media hasn't been kind to either, and their statements challenging to many in West, they may have formed their own "Legion of Doom"?

But they are rolling a little too tight, but who knows??

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          -NSAC commissioner
          hint: which was the first thing NSAC said?

NSAC: "The bottom line is USADA didn't keep us informed, which is totally unacceptable and unprofessional."

Corruption at it's finest.

Last edited by Spoon23; 10-25-2015, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            -NSAC commissioner
            why would you need TUE for if what Floyd did was not wrong?

and just for the sake of argument, why would NSAC says: "The bottom line is USADA didn't keep us informed, which is totally unacceptable and unprofessional."

if floyd did nothing wrong in the first place?

Hauser - exposed Floyd IV scandal

Floyd fans - Hauser no reputation, don't have credibility.

Murican Media - silent

Floyd Jr. and Floyd Sr. - accuses Pac of using PEDs not the media not NSAC, not VADA, not WADA, not USADA but the Mayweathers.

Murican Media - articles, blogs, columns about Pac and PEDs left right and center

Floyd fans - Pac guilty

Who has more reputation and credibility Hauser or Floyd Jr. and Sr.?

Floyd fan and their logic

Comment

You know there can be nothing good going on when Beiber is involved lol. I would imagine there's more hiding behind that door then the iv "scandal".

But no one is beyond reproach, maybe in the end Mayweather's the evil mastermind they claim he is, for now we'll have to wait and see but as i've said I wouldn't hold my breath.
              See exactly, no one is beyond reproach, no one. I loved watching Floyd fight, but he's very far away from being a god or a saint. Maybe if more fans acknowledged that many of their heroes might be flawed in some way, they wouldn't take it so personally when their heroes win or lose? Many of my boxing heroes were flawed, Louis, Robinson, Ali, Tyson, Whitaker and the list goes on. All very flawed men to be sure, much as Mayweather is perceived by some but what they did will stand the test of time and a world wide, media obsessive SCANDAL.

I don't believe Mayweather or his team did anything wrong, but nothing is impossible.

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              -NSAC commissioner
              Not good enough, it didn't come from Bob Arum....

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                See exactly, no one is beyond reproach, no one. I loved watching Floyd fight, but he's very far away from being a god or a saint. Maybe if more fans acknowledged that many of their heroes might be flawed in some way, they wouldn't take it so personally when their heroes win or lose? Many of my boxing heroes were flawed, Louis, Robinson, Ali, Tyson, Whitaker and the list goes on. All very flawed men to be sure, much as Mayweather is perceived by some but what they did will stand the test of time and a world wide, media obsessive SCANDAL.

I don't believe Mayweather or his team did anything wrong, but nothing is impossible.

Not good enough, it didn't come from Bob Arum....
                Slip went to the wrong stream again lmao

Wrong thread again to vent your frustration. You really hurting buddy. Try creating a support group to keep you stable. You are slip streaming all over the place. I'm sad to see you like this.

Spoon 23

Comment

• Slip,

For therapy I recommend. A make over. Hair, glasses, new get up, and a new PC with a new wall paper might help you clear your mind.

Baby steps slip. I'm concerned with your mental frame of mind. Be positive slip.

Look at this picture of yourself and tell yourself I don't want to be that guy anymore. Repeat as much as you can daily. In that way you can reinvent yourself and who knows you might turn out to be better than silver surfer hehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                    These guys have no concept about how bizarre they look, instead they try to focus on why is the "Floyd Fan" is still trying to be reasonable. Makes me feel like they'll do whatever they have to, to get a brotha in a tree.

I've had no choice but to label you willfully obtuse for some time. What does that mean? It means when I sit at my keyboard the barest wisps of seriousness stay firmly locked within me. I don't take you the least bit seriously on this issue, and I don't think any sane and reasoning "adult" would either.

Here's a list of things I follow or have a fair knowledge about (been doing or reading about this stuff for years) but I'm still not an "expert" that can speak authoritatively like a shallow b1tch over the internet. No, I'm afraid I reserve that very capable power to yourself and your dead end compatriots.

Things I know something about but refuse to talk **** about:

1.) Entomology (worked with honeybees for years in hives and in the wild)
                    2.) Literature/writing/Art
                    3.) Zoology/Geography and natural sciences
                    4.) Human behavior, as it relates to social work, access to community services
                    5.) Philosophy

All stuff I'm really fluent in, but I belong to no sites that deal with these kinds of topics, and I especially wouldn't join one of them to gutlessness/anonymously level charges at luminaries in their respective fields. And then expect others to come to the exact same conclusions, and when they refuse they're labeled "fanboys" or whatever it is you BRs call fans that try to be objective.

I am a casual fan, and as such I'm trying to explain to you how Lance Armstrong was perceived outside of the die hard fan culture of the sport. He was a sports icon to Americans in general dude, and Mayweather has never had that squeaky clean sheen, that's all I'm saying. I'm sorry you can't comprehend that or that white athletes get a pass much more than others. Lance's problems were too big to merely sweep under the carpet which I'm sure a lot of people would be fine doing.

There is no bringing down Floyd I'm afraid, it's tough for people on this site to get this. In the minds of many he already is down and has been for a lot of years. Go back to the threads before this issue was brought up, you see a lot of love in those pages, and pages of total horse****?

Do you think you're a dip-**** judge and jury or something? Are charges based on the strength of the case or how some of Floyd's Fans" reacted to Manny's pumpkin sized head? I would like to think that fans of the sport would be a little more mature than that? I'm in no one's camp per se, and I'll be goddamned if I'll sit idlly by and read crap post after crap post from chaps that are not very smart, seriously, and I'm not supposed to point that out? I'm supposed act like some sort of life skills coach and let grown men bumble about as if they not a care in the world?

I have read the "evidence," about this world wide doping "scandal" and I don't come to the same conclusions you do. Again and lastly, there was too much animus built up for Floyd before this and it's not so thinly veiled now.

Carry on....
                    Reasonable?

I have explained it so many different ways that you should understand by now that some of you Floyd fans are anything but reasonable. And when I say YOU, I include those of you who I'm responding to. I said it already that YOU would be even worse if the shoe was on the other foot. YOU wouldn't even require any evidence. YOU would even shoot down any evidence that would agree with Manny's claims.

I have examples, meaning posts from YOU Floyd fans that backs up what I am saying. So when I say something, like Hauser, I can back it up.

A simple search shows that YOU do not care about evidence. YOU would throw brotha Manny under a bus or in a tree, as you put it.

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                    No Manny, things would not be different because you weren't injured in the fight dude...........
                    This guy is an embarrassment to the sport of boxing. Excuses, excuses, excuses......
                    And like I said, its not just you. Most of you Floyd fans who are calling out for reason are talking from both sides of their mouth. Come on man. You have just experienced this for a little over a month and its been excuses after excuses to cover up and protect your hero Floyd.

So you know for a fact that Manny was not injured?
                    Please show us the report from the Attorney general’s office that completed their investigation? You know, all that evidence that you must have to make those claims, right?

So PLEASE, give us all a break!

Comment

Again, this a new stance, that usada screwed up. Why would i continue an argument that changes at your convenience? And as I've already stated it's pointless to argue with conspiracy theorist. If you have your undeniable truth then put it forth and Mayweather will be brought to justice, i just wouldn't hold my breath.
                      New stance? That is what NSAC said since day 1. Hauser said the same and much more. What are you talking about? Go re-read Hauser's "Can USADA be trusted". If you read it, the take from that is, at best, USADA has screwed up. At worst, there is a conflict of interest and USADA closes its eyes, intentionally or not.

"USADA and Mayweather appear to have screwed with the process. Let’s see if it works for them in the end." - Hauser

Justice? Evidence?
                      You admitted to being su****ious of Manny with NO PROOF!!! Hauser presented a substantial amount of proof and in this thread you will find more comments that are red flags.

Check out the other posts I made to your Floyd fan friends. They do not really care about getting evidence first when it deals with someone else such as Manny. So like I said a long time ago, YOU are all trying to deflect and protect your hero Floyd, at all cost. Even if it will leave you looking like those Lance Armstrong fans that were in denial.

Last edited by ADP02; 10-25-2015, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X