Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    Is that the same form Manny filled out (costing the Philippines all of its cash reserves) omitting his "shoulder injury?"
    Hahahaha. LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Lol full burn!

Slip stream can't get enough of it lmao
      This thread being stickied right at the very top of this forum is causing him so much butthurt. I'm starting to feel bad for the guy, he's clearly going through a midlife crisis.

Comment

I love this thread because I love ******s.
        You are clowning outta control. Hindenburg crashing.

Watch the clip for added laughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          You are clowning outta control. Hindenburg crashing.

Watch the clip for added laughter.
          Just like shooting fish in a barrel....

Comment

The thing about ******ation is that you can't deflect it, it's in your DNA as it were, so you're going to have to live with eyes that are nearly on the side of your head like a flounder, diaper and a football helmet. The bib is optional because your shirt can always be washed when the idiot drool soaks it.
            Dude. You exposed them. Helmets & all. LMAO.

Comment

The thing about ******ation is that you can't deflect it, it's in your DNA as it were, so you're going to have to live with eyes that are nearly on the side of your head like a flounder, diaper and a football helmet. The bib is optional because your shirt can always be washed when the idiot drool soaks it.
              I'm sure you're very familiar with being a ******.

Comment

It is fun, but shooting tards? Is it ethical?? Poor guys, they gotta go to school, even if it is on the lil bus, while wearing a helmet & depends under garments.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
                  I'm sure you're very familiar with being a ******.
                  I love your "I know you are but what am I" comebacks, I think they accurately reflect your mental ******ation. You don't quite have the brain capacity to really understand what's happening. Hell, if I gave you a towel to chew on you'd probably forget about Mayweather altogether. ******s don't have very long attention spans as you know all too well...

Comment

Bed rock delusion hehehehehehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
                      This thread being stickied right at the very top of this forum is causing him so much butthurt. I'm starting to feel bad for the guy, he's clearly going through a midlife crisis.
                      The guy can't handle the fall, seeing his hero tainted has eaten him up, but at least we got some comedic relief from it lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X