Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    This is true, I would imagine nothing hurts worse than a chafed cunny....
    LMAO. Go to Makati. Dive in.....
    You a chafing lots of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by hardvibes View Post
      I see your activity

Last Activity: Today 03:45 PM
      Current Activity: Replying to Thread Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Oh boy, will he reply to the 15 questions? lol

EDIT:

Sorry your time is up. You didn't reply to any of those questions.

Fail.

Keep in mind that this is Mayweather's IV thread.
      stop expecting for straight answers.....

pages after pages are being saturated by irrelevant posts and diversions that will put a 4 (iv) year old to shame....

also remarkable is the gall with which this bunch make themselves as idiots patting each others back as if they are giving here a "boxing clinic or schooling" to the other posters...think 750ml of industrial grade muriatic acid will not dent their thick hide..

yet, the poll showing 2/58 (3.45%) is very disastrous for floyd's fans...

where are floyd's fans that celebrated here the may 2 floyd victory?

where have all the flowmos gone? (in the tune of "where have all the flowers gone")

Comment

• The overwhelming majority of people who voted on the poll all agree that Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a sham. Out of 58 total votes, only 2 of them were in favor of Floyd. It's truly a sad sight to behold, his legacy is forever tarnished.

Comment

• Psssssssst, here's Slip Stream shamelessly distracting away from the IV "scandal"

Comment

Oh how low a hero named slip stream has fallen. When all else fails show some tight ass lmao

Desperation thy name is slip stream.

I'm quite positive silver surfer and GALACTUS are very much disappointed to how low and dumb he has become, but I do understand his predicament. What is left to someone who has nothing to go for.. Floyd literally left them in the curb with no ammo.

Sad way to go down. I wish I can help him but seeing a grown man cry is too much fun hehehehehehehe

Leave Floyd alone!!

But we won't, not for Slip Stream. seeing this grown man who's still into comics and crying everyday is just a joy to watch.

Seeing slip stream from someone who used to be a poetic literature writer, and now turned into a ****** trash ipersona is fuvking hilarious hehehe! This kind of stuff cannot be missed. Classic example of a man who lost his sanity lmao

With no sensible argument to go for even if he is left looking like a turd with his unwitty ****** lame jabs looking oh so foolish. He will still go down with Floyd no matter the cost. Now that's a straight up fan girl. Galactus will be proud of his loyalty to his cause
            Last edited by Spoon23; 10-22-2015, 06:15 AM.

Comment

• I've learned you can't argue with conspiracy theorist, because any lack of facts or evidence can easily be folded into the grand theory, but nothing is more resounding then the deafening silence from the public at large and all concerned parties with inside information over this so-called scandal.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
                The overwhelming majority of people who voted on the poll all agree that Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a sham. Out of 58 total votes, only 2 of them were in favor of Floyd. It's truly a sad sight to behold, his legacy is forever tarnished.

''The Poll.''

It was what, like the +400th page that BoxingScene.com's mod decided to add a poll? Practical huh. As stated long long ago, when Hauser is one of the lead head members at the BWAA, and you see posts from Cliff Rold with a disclaimer like this at the end:

''Cliff Rold is the Managing Editor of BoxingScene, a founding member of the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board, and a member of the Boxing Writers Association of America.''

You wonder why conflicts of interest were stated since day 1!

But you kids wouldn't know anything about that.

Comment

Maidana really showed what a fighter has to do to take Floyd out of his boxing comfort zone, they have to rough him up big time. That's the key to breaking Floyd's rhythm, they have to get in his face and stay there throwing punches.

I felt bad for Manny too. He really had the hopes and dreams of not just his nation on his back, but he had a legion of delusional morons hanging their hopes on his diminutive back as well. Damn....
                  What a pathetic assessment of people who have different opinion to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
                    What a pathetic assessment of people who have different opinion to you.
                    Sorry.........

Comment

• Over 500 pages of floyd stans crying that it's not a big deal. Incredible.

Comment

Working...
                      X