Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    What evidence? ''reputable doctor...'' Stop clowning around. There's a sucker born every minute...when ABS-CBN makes an irresponsible edit not knowing that they are covering boxing you get this:

That crap is painful to watch. You have 0 actual talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      Im a very reasonable fan and I think he was on PEDs and I think most reasonable fans think so too(and im not including the unreasonable Pac Fanboys). The only one who think he is clean is his Fanboys.

Just hear me out and ill tell you why he was on PEDs.

First off Floyd had nothing to lose by juicing himself up. Floyds a fighter who became a mega millionaire just from his fights, he didn't need Nike or any other brand to help him make money. he didn't need endorsements. All his money is from his fights. So he never had to worry about getting caught and losing out on a lucrative endorsement deal. All he ever had to worry about is winning and as long as he was winning his paycheck would grow with each fight. His most important part of his career and his PPV career was making sure he kept that 0 on his record. That 0 was his golden ticket to mega money. As any fighter gets older and especially a fighter who has been fighting since his was able to walk, once they get into the mid to upper 30's your body changes. So in order for Floyd to still be able to keep his edge and advantage was to use PEDs. I think it was a very smart move financially for Floyd. Plus he had a team around him to help him cover up and not get caught. Financially the risk out weighed everything. He gambled and he won as he is now the highest paid boxer of all time.

Now that this IV scandal has come out, what has he lost? Not his money. He still has his money and there is nothing that can be done to take it away. It wasn't like he had endorsement deals that he is going to lose out on like Lance Armstrong had. So for Floyd if he had gotten caught which he did a few years ago he had a strong enough team around him to cover it up. So the risk totally paided off.

I mean there is a huge fan base in boxing that thinks he did it and is tainted but when it comes down to it he will still get in the hall of fame and he will still have his 100's of millions of dollars.

So the bottoms line is. him doing PEDs helped him stay at the top longer and helped him keep his 0 and in turn helped him conserve his PPV status. Which all meant more money for Floyd.

In my opinion he is tainted and has been for a while but in all honesty I don't blame him, he had a goal of being a mega star and a mega millionaire and doing PEDs help him get to that point.
      like I told you- IMO Floyd is similar to Barry Bonds.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        Im a very reasonable fan and I think he was on PEDs and I think most reasonable fans think so too(and im not including the unreasonable Pac Fanboys). The only one who think he is clean is his Fanboys.

Just hear me out and ill tell you why he was on PEDs.

First off Floyd had nothing to lose by juicing himself up. Floyds a fighter who became a mega millionaire just from his fights, he didn't need Nike or any other brand to help him make money. he didn't need endorsements. All his money is from his fights. So he never had to worry about getting caught and losing out on a lucrative endorsement deal. All he ever had to worry about is winning and as long as he was winning his paycheck would grow with each fight. His most important part of his career and his PPV career was making sure he kept that 0 on his record. That 0 was his golden ticket to mega money. As any fighter gets older and especially a fighter who has been fighting since his was able to walk, once they get into the mid to upper 30's your body changes. So in order for Floyd to still be able to keep his edge and advantage was to use PEDs. I think it was a very smart move financially for Floyd. Plus he had a team around him to help him cover up and not get caught. Financially the risk out weighed everything. He gambled and he won as he is now the highest paid boxer of all time.

Now that this IV scandal has come out, what has he lost? Not his money. He still has his money and there is nothing that can be done to take it away. It wasn't like he had endorsement deals that he is going to lose out on like Lance Armstrong had. So for Floyd if he had gotten caught which he did a few years ago he had a strong enough team around him to cover it up. So the risk totally paided off.

I mean there is a huge fan base in boxing that thinks he did it and is tainted but when it comes down to it he will still get in the hall of fame and he will still have his 100's of millions of dollars.

So the bottoms line is. him doing PEDs helped him stay at the top longer and helped him keep his 0 and in turn helped him conserve his PPV status. Which all meant more money for Floyd.

In my opinion he is tainted and has been for a while but in all honesty I don't blame him, he had a goal of being a mega star and a mega millionaire and doing PEDs help him get to that point.
        So is this the reason why Pac didn't want WADA style testing years back? Because Floyd would've caused the same drama years back? Or as Roach and Pac stated, that the commission style testing was good enough!? The irony in Pac's legacy regarding blood and excuses even with the Morales bout?

Floyd's too big in the sports world for a story like this not to explode, even outside of boxing. Hauser alone, hence ''alone,'' would be the sloppiest and an immature reporter considering the fact he's a head member at the BWAA. Since Hauser is a book writer and this is the hottest story, then it would only make sense for Hauser to further upon it in his fiction for something new to sell. Let's wait for his next novel?! He might as well, he's never written anything positive about Floyd in any of his books. He might as well write a book on Floyd this time around.

We hear crickets regarding this scandal. Floyd bout out HBO and Hauser's motivation to provide more leads and more sources or anything...Floyd bought everyone while as of late hanging with his bloke Bieber innit.
        Last edited by Lester Tutor; 10-21-2015, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
          That crap is painful to watch. You have 0 actual talent.
          That's because you weren't raised on comedy central! Here, in this video Manny states beautiful contradictions in the post ring and in the post conference such as:

''I..I...I..got him many times with solid punches...I believe... I thought I won the fight...''

''whaa we wann do, whaa we cannot do... because of my shoulder...''

Think about this if you're trying to prove to public that you won the fight decisively..

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I agree with you on that assessment. Both Floyd and Barry are amazing at what they did regardless if they juiced or not. And are hall of famers without it. It's just the PEDs out them is a whole different stratosphere. And the stratosphere for Floyd meant mega mega millions and taking that risk was worth it for him.

He has this IV scandal over his head now. But in his mind how does that effect his wallet. Absolutely zero. So he gambled and won.

Comment

That's because you weren't raised on comedy central! Here, in this video Manny states beautiful contradictions in the post ring and in the post conference such as:

''I..I...I..got him many times with solid punches...I believe... I thought I won the fight...''

''whaa we wann do, whaa we cannot do... because of my shoulder...''

Think about this if you're trying to prove to public that you won the fight decisively..
              Then you do not believe Floyd beat Castillo because Floyd said the same. Nor do you believe that Floyd had a rotator cuff tear. Right?

Funnier still? Floyd was ready to fight his rematch with Castillo just months later! They are still bringing up Floyd's injury years later.

Last edited by ADP02; 10-21-2015, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Six straight months of it
                I know huh? I think they call this a monsoon in the Philippines.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                LMFAO!! I bet this is how they look each morning after reading the news sites and realizing no one is talking about this anymore.
                Their pain is palpable, so much so I've gone from thinking they were whiny cvnts to almost siding with them, here it goes, **** MAYWEATHER for causing them so much PAIN! I want to hurt him anonymously over the internet for smimming with JUSTIN BIEBER! **** MAYWEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                Prolly, lol

But in all honesty I can guarantee the only ones who think Floyd didn't do anything wrong and is clean is his fanboys. Regardless if anything new has come out, the damage has been done.

Everyone outside his fanbase think he is dirty and think his career is tainted in some way and that is a whole lot of boxing fans and im not even including his unreasonable fanboys.
                Where's the proof dude? I hate to break it down like that, but got to. If you don't have anything stop acting like you do. Okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  True, both their heads grew massive while on the juice..

Comment

What evidence? ''reputable doctor...'' Stop clowning around. There's a sucker born every minute...when ABS-CBN makes an irresponsible edit not knowing that they are covering boxing you get this:
                    If you can't believe Manny had an injury then why do you believe Floyd?

Nobody but Floyd, Ellerbe and some Floyd fans want to touch and believe that Floyd was severely dehydrated on May 1st.

Evidence you ask:
                    - A witness: NSAC doctor that examined Floyd didn't conclude that Floyd was severely dehydrated.
                    - Blood pressure, pulse rate all were normal. Similar stats as several others examined that day. None of the others required an IV.
                    - You do not get dehydrated by giving urine. False statement by Floyd/Ellerbe
                    - You do not get dehydrated by giving blood 10 days before. False statement by Floyd/Ellerbe
                    - You do not get dehydrated by just saying "workout" but not doing any high intensity long workouts. Its May 1st. Floyd would be lying to us if he said that is what he did on May 1st. False statement by Floyd/Ellerbe
                    - According to Floyd fans, Floyd looked great at the weigh in.
                    - At weigh in, Floyd drank and drank and drank. Simple question. Why the IV?
                    - USADA/WADA do not recommend an IV and state that evidence proves that oral rehydration is as and has shown to be more effective!
                    - USADA/WADA states if there is an alternative (to an IV), then you do that instead and do NOT give a TUE. Now re-read previous point. BINGO!
                    - Floyd/USADA had a contract ready where if Floyd used requested a TUE and/or came back positive, it could be hidden under the rugs and nobody would know about it.
                    - Floyd did have a TUE for an item that was on the prohibited list. So the above point shows that it was all planned.
                    - Floyd had 3 places on the pre-fight form where he was supposed to reveal any injections he had, any medical conditions, and explain if he took vitamins. Floyd didn't do that. Nor did he tell the NSAC doctors that he was severally dehydrated. Why? Because the NSAC doctors would laugh and tell him, drink some water or Gatorade and Floyd will be all good. That is, Floyd was not severely dehydrated and wouldn't be able to use that silly excuse.

According to the same fight, it doesn't take much for NSAC to request an investigation. You just need to incorrectly check the incorrect checkbox of a form and you are finished! SO what is taking NSAC so long to investigate the Nevada guy named Floyd Mayweather?

Exhibit 1

Exhibit 2

Exhibit 3
                    Check Floyd's/Ellerbe's response video on silly excuses.

Exhibit 4

Last edited by ADP02; 10-21-2015, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Just out of morbid curiosity. Is Manny losing unanimously to Floyd something broadcasters in The Philippines actually discuss every day or just the brave remaining few on here?

Comment

Working...
                      X