Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Six straight months of it
    I know huh? I think they call this a monsoon in the Philippines.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    LMFAO!! I bet this is how they look each morning after reading the news sites and realizing no one is talking about this anymore.
    Their pain is palpable, so much so I've gone from thinking they were whiny cvnts to almost siding with them, here it goes, **** MAYWEATHER for causing them so much PAIN! I want to hurt him anonymously over the internet for smimming with JUSTIN BIEBER! **** MAYWEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    Prolly, lol

But in all honesty I can guarantee the only ones who think Floyd didn't do anything wrong and is clean is his fanboys. Regardless if anything new has come out, the damage has been done.

Everyone outside his fanbase think he is dirty and think his career is tainted in some way and that is a whole lot of boxing fans and im not even including his unreasonable fanboys.
    Where's the proof dude? I hate to break it down like that, but got to. If you don't have anything stop acting like you do. Okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      like I told you- IMO Floyd is similar to Barry Bonds.
      True, both their heads grew massive while on the juice..

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        What evidence? ''reputable doctor...'' Stop clowning around. There's a sucker born every minute...when ABS-CBN makes an irresponsible edit not knowing that they are covering boxing you get this:
        If you can't believe Manny had an injury then why do you believe Floyd?

Nobody but Floyd, Ellerbe and some Floyd fans want to touch and believe that Floyd was severely dehydrated on May 1st.

Evidence you ask:
        - A witness: NSAC doctor that examined Floyd didn't conclude that Floyd was severely dehydrated.
        - Blood pressure, pulse rate all were normal. Similar stats as several others examined that day. None of the others required an IV.
        - You do not get dehydrated by giving urine. False statement by Floyd/Ellerbe
        - You do not get dehydrated by giving blood 10 days before. False statement by Floyd/Ellerbe
        - You do not get dehydrated by just saying "workout" but not doing any high intensity long workouts. Its May 1st. Floyd would be lying to us if he said that is what he did on May 1st. False statement by Floyd/Ellerbe
        - According to Floyd fans, Floyd looked great at the weigh in.
        - At weigh in, Floyd drank and drank and drank. Simple question. Why the IV?
        - USADA/WADA do not recommend an IV and state that evidence proves that oral rehydration is as and has shown to be more effective!
        - USADA/WADA states if there is an alternative (to an IV), then you do that instead and do NOT give a TUE. Now re-read previous point. BINGO!
        - Floyd/USADA had a contract ready where if Floyd used requested a TUE and/or came back positive, it could be hidden under the rugs and nobody would know about it.
        - Floyd did have a TUE for an item that was on the prohibited list. So the above point shows that it was all planned.
        - Floyd had 3 places on the pre-fight form where he was supposed to reveal any injections he had, any medical conditions, and explain if he took vitamins. Floyd didn't do that. Nor did he tell the NSAC doctors that he was severally dehydrated. Why? Because the NSAC doctors would laugh and tell him, drink some water or Gatorade and Floyd will be all good. That is, Floyd was not severely dehydrated and wouldn't be able to use that silly excuse.

According to the same fight, it doesn't take much for NSAC to request an investigation. You just need to incorrectly check the incorrect checkbox of a form and you are finished! SO what is taking NSAC so long to investigate the Nevada guy named Floyd Mayweather?

Exhibit 1

Exhibit 2

Exhibit 3
        Check Floyd's/Ellerbe's response video on silly excuses.

Exhibit 4

Last edited by ADP02; 10-21-2015, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Just out of morbid curiosity. Is Manny losing unanimously to Floyd something broadcasters in The Philippines actually discuss every day or just the brave remaining few on here?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            If you can't believe Manny had an injury then why do you believe Floyd?

Nobody but Floyd, Ellerbe and some Floyd fans want to touch and believe that Floyd was severely dehydrated on May 1st.

Evidence you ask:
            - A witness: NSAC doctor that examined Floyd didn't conclude that Floyd was severely dehydrated.
            - Blood pressure, pulse rate all were normal. Similar stats as several others examined that day. None of the others required an IV.
            - You do not get dehydrated by giving urine. False statement by Floyd/Ellerbe
            - You do not get dehydrated by giving blood 10 days before. False statement by Floyd/Ellerbe
            - You do not get dehydrated by just saying "workout" but not doing any high intensity long workouts. Its May 1st. Floyd would be lying to us if he said that is what he did on May 1st. False statement by Floyd/Ellerbe
            - According to Floyd fans, Floyd looked great at the weigh in.
            - At weigh in, Floyd drank and drank and drank. Simple question. Why the IV?
            - USADA/WADA do not recommend an IV and state that evidence proves that oral rehydration is as and has shown to be more effective!
            - USADA/WADA states if there is an alternative (to an IV), then you do that instead and do NOT give a TUE. Now re-read previous point. BINGO!
            - Floyd/USADA had a contract ready where if Floyd used requested a TUE and/or came back positive, it could be hidden under the rugs and nobody would know about it.
            - Floyd did have a TUE for an item that was on the prohibited list. So the above point shows that it was all planned.
            - Floyd had 3 places on the pre-fight form where he was supposed to reveal any injections he had, any medical conditions, and explain if he took vitamins. Floyd didn't do that. Nor did he tell the NSAC doctors that he was severally dehydrated. Why? Because the NSAC doctors would laugh and tell him, drink some water or Gatorade and Floyd will be all good. That is, Floyd was not severely dehydrated and wouldn't be able to use that silly excuse.

According to the same fight, it doesn't take much for NSAC to request an investigation. You just need to incorrectly check the incorrect checkbox of a form and you are finished! SO what is taking NSAC so long to investigate the Nevada guy named Floyd Mayweather?

Exhibit 1

Exhibit 2

Exhibit 3
            Check Floyd's/Ellerbe's response video on silly excuses.

Exhibit 4

All boxers have injuries. Do you think a surgeon is going to refuse a procedure to remedy some scar tissue damage when you're paying for the operation regardless? That surgeon stated that there was scar tissue damage, but nowhere in that interview does he even mention a ''severely torn rotator cuff.'' That's ideally what you'd want the surgeon to say right? Instead, perhaps because this surgeon doesn't need to get involved with Top Rank drama or its agenda, all it portrays is a basic bland interview about what a torn rotator cuff is or the most general information about it. So the best ABS-CBN can do is just make a general interview about some basic procedure that has no relation to the severity of what Top Rank played it out to be.

Again, I admire the people creating their theories on the IV scandal, however most of it doesn't make any logical sense. All it intended to be was public damage to derail Floyd form achieving 49-0, or to convince the public that Floyd was fake.

All Hauser did was regurgitate redundant information he and Montoya had already stated along with speculation from the original PED Mess articles years back. It doesn't take a genius to insinuate ''masking'' 4 months after the fact, the fact that Kevin Iole had already reported the 750ml IV procedure back in May. It doesn't take 4 months for a ''genius'' like Hauser to create some fantasy report just to say that he was ''masking'' something when it was already said months back. This is why it's a Hauser bandwagon. Everything is riding on Hauser and his HBO affiliation. It's day and night....wasn't let into the press conferences...you wonder why Hauser would retaliate a couple days before the 49-0 fight..

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Just out of morbid curiosity. Is Manny losing unanimously to Floyd something broadcasters in The Philippines actually discuss every day or just the brave remaining few on here?
              I don't think so but I can definitely say for a fact that Floyd fans bring it up everyday. Especially in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                LMFAO!! I bet this is how they look each morning after reading the news sites and realizing no one is talking about this anymore.
                Does anybody really care that much about a retired athlete?

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  All boxers have injuries. Do you think a surgeon is going to refuse a procedure to remedy some scar tissue damage when you're paying for the operation regardless? That surgeon stated that there was scar tissue damage, but nowhere in that interview does he even mention a ''severely torn rotator cuff.'' That's ideally what you'd want the surgeon to say right? Instead, perhaps because this surgeon doesn't need to get involved with Top Rank drama or its agenda, all it portrays is a basic bland interview about what a torn rotator cuff is or the most general information about it. So the best ABS-CBN can do is just make a general interview about some basic procedure that has no relation to the severity of what Top Rank played it out to be.

Again, I admire the people creating their theories on the IV scandal, however most of it doesn't make any logical sense. All it intended to be was public damage to derail Floyd form achieving 49-0, or to convince the public that Floyd was fake.

All Hauser did was regurgitate redundant information he and Montoya had already stated along with speculation from the original PED Mess articles years back. It doesn't take a genius to insinuate ''masking'' 4 months after the fact, the fact that Kevin Iole had already reported the 750ml IV procedure back in May. It doesn't take 4 months for a ''genius'' like Hauser to create some fantasy report just to say that he was ''masking'' something when it was already said months back. This is why it's a Hauser bandwagon. Everything is riding on Hauser and his HBO affiliation. It's day and night....wasn't let into the press conferences...you wonder why Hauser would retaliate a couple days before the 49-0 fight..
                  You can do better than that. Just pretend it was Floyd and you would bring up how SIGNIFICANT the tear was.

"Manny Pacquiao will undergo right shoulder surgery later this week to repair a "significant tear" in his rotator cuff, orthopedic surgeon Dr. Neal ElAttrache told ESPN.com on Monday night.

"We have an MRI scan that confirms he has a rotator cuff tear. He has a significant tear," said ElAttrache, who was still with Pacquiao at his Kerlan Jobe Orthopedic Clinic office in Los Angeles when he spoke to ESPN.com.

ElAttrache said Pacquiao will be out of action between nine months and a year, assuming the surgery and rehabilitation go well.
                  "

So facts, evidence, witnesses, Floyd's examination by doctor, examination results, Floyd's/Ellerbe's lies are now called theories, right?
                  Yet a youtube video with no evidence? You bring that up with no problem.

Last edited by ADP02; 10-21-2015, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    I don't think so but I can definitely say for a fact that Floyd fans bring it up everyday. Especially in this thread.

Isn't this what this thread is about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
                      Does anybody really care that much about a retired athlete?
                      I do. Also I'm from Chicago. I grew up watching Michael Jordan at the United Center with my dad and brother. When I visit the states and pass by the old MJ statue I remember my younger years, the days I watched MJ doing his disgusting perimeter shooting with the fade away jumper. I know exactly how that looked like.

Comment

Working...
                      X