Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    The TUE was granted and has been approved by all relevant parties. There's a reason nobody like Roach or Arum remotely cares about this. It's only an issue to heartbroken kids crying themselves to sleep each night, clutching their manny dolls.
    And ejaculating into old socks....

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Thanks. For course correction.
      Whatever fanboy. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        Lack of creativity getting you down or is it the dead end witch hunt? Floyd doesn't need to be left alone, he is being left alone. He's retired dude, get over it, and Manny is one step behind him. Here's something that might be constructive, since propping the Pac Man up was all too easy by you and the zombie elite, just fixate on another fighter's crotch and you should be a okay.

The day I see Floyd granting interviews denying PED usage, in a sweat because of PED claims, or being tried for alleged PEDs then I will believe there is a real outcry. But until that day does come, it's a few nuts at Boxingscene carrying the torch for a fighter who has no idea what political party he's in (and he's presumably helping run his country)....

Why would I provide a link to a non-story? That's pretty ******ed. I would provide such a link if the story of the IV had the remotest resonance outside of the Floyd fanaticism in this thread. Floyd isn't in a court of law but the burden of proof lies with the accuser, and Hauser isn't even really accusing, he's asking his readers to extrapolate something he doesn't actually know himself.

There is no story....

Nothing new, witty, or pertinent here huh? Okay, carry on....

you want witty remarks?

you said vagina stimulates you not witty remarks.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          The TUE was granted and has been approved by all relevant parties. There's a reason nobody like Roach or Arum remotely cares about this. It's only an issue to heartbroken kids crying themselves to sleep each night, clutching their manny dolls.
          and that proves Floyd cleaned up the sports?

it is not just the IV scandal that was exposed here.

it is also how Floyd fans treat PEDs situations.

the crusade for cleaning up the sports.

Floyd fans - Hauser has no reputation/credibility just because he said Haymon should be hanged

Floyd fans - Floyd has all the reputation and credibility no matter what he say or do.

see deadbrainlikeyou?

that is what it's all about:

IV, Floyd crusade, and Floyd fans sound judgement.

Comment

And ejaculating into old socks....
            .. and you want a witty reply?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
              [/B]

you want witty remarks?

you said vagina stimulates you not witty remarks.
              I didn't say anything about "stimulative," substantive is what I'm getting at.

Comment

I didn't say anything about "stimulative," substantive is what I'm getting at.
                after 5 days you are now backtracking from what you have said you behaviorist you?

Comment

Lack of creativity getting you down or is it the dead end witch hunt? Floyd doesn't need to be left alone, he is being left alone. He's retired dude, get over it, and Manny is one step behind him. Here's something that might be constructive, since propping the Pac Man up was all too easy by you and the zombie elite, just fixate on another fighter's crotch and you should be a okay.

The day I see Floyd granting interviews denying PED usage, in a sweat because of PED claims, or being tried for alleged PEDs then I will believe there is a real outcry. But until that day does come, it's a few nuts at Boxingscene carrying the torch for a fighter who has no idea what political party he's in (and he's presumably helping run his country)....

Why would I provide a link to a non-story? That's pretty ******ed. I would provide such a link if the story of the IV had the remotest resonance outside of the Floyd fanaticism in this thread. Floyd isn't in a court of law but the burden of proof lies with the accuser, and Hauser isn't even really accusing, he's asking his readers to extrapolate something he doesn't actually know himself.

There is no story....

Nothing new, witty, or pertinent here huh? Okay, carry on....
                  "I would provide such a link if the story of the IV had the remotest resonance outside of the Floyd fanaticism in this thread."

i never knew First Take is part of "the Floyd fanaticism in this thread."

it's ok if you can not find one....

you guys defending floyd need it more than i....

t u e t u e t u e t u e

speaking words of wisdom t u e

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    don't fall for Zaruko alt troll game.

that guy replied with his own post and argued with himself
                    thanks, rath...

zaruko arguing with himself is fine...

i can say he is slowly seeing the light

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
                      Yep. I had him responding fast and he forgot which account he was logged in on.

Knew he would slip up of you just made him respond faster than he could keep track of which alt he was on.
                      Busted

Comment

Working...
                      X