Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    As a loyal minion tries to patch the big hole that keeps on leaking..

Leave Floyd alone!!

"Keeps on leaking." That's a good one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Since you brought up the beetles, I shared this with an older guy who lives in India. A boxing die hard do good er... He hates Floyd but I told him I would post for him.

He laughed a lot at your post.

His proxy post is this.

Yesterday all Floyd's troubles seemed so far away.
      Now it looks as though they're here to stay.
      Oh, Floyd believes in yesterday.

Suddenly, Floyd's not half the man He used to be.
      There's a TUE shadow hanging over him
      Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Why did floyd had to go to bora bora he wouldn't say, His
      TUE was wrong, now He longs for yesterday.

Now Floyd needs a place to hide away.
      Oh, Floyd believes in yesterday.

Mm mm mm mm mm mm mm

End song... Fade out...

He is a mentor of sorts and 17 years older but very sharp.

His name is Chris B, lives in southern India and feeds the poor. He loves boxing.

Pray/wish/hope that he can keep doing righteous work in India. A walking paradox in that he hates war, but loves boxing. But I get it.

Best Regards,
      Zaroku

P.s. I laughed a lot
      ha ha ha...terrific!

although we sometimes go for each other's throat (manner of speaking) it is real nice, very nice indeed to test our wits with people who share the same love for music...

music is off topics he he he but i guess i can top up some gasoline along the way and buy some burgers and fries at the same time...

cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
        ha ha ha...terrific!

although we sometimes go for each other's throat (manner of speaking) it is real nice, very nice indeed to test our wits with people who share the same love for music...

music is off topics he he he but i guess i can top up some gasoline along the way and buy some burgers and fries at the same time...

cheers!
        Unlike most people, I demand that my friends speak the truth always. This friend checks me regularly, and so do a few guys on this site, and in my professional life. Without that, I will probably believe any success I have is all about me, but any failures, we're not my fault.

My friends are vicious! I love them for it. The love me for harsh points of view.

Question???

Can you or anyone tell me in the history of USADA/WADA or what ever testing bodies, for boxing in all the 50 states, how many ex post facto (after the fact) TUE have ever been requested and granted???

This is my big question, for me, an old guy.

Thanks buddy.

I wish we had In n Out burgers here in Tokyo! I would eat an extra burger fir you.

But my big question means a lot to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Unlike most people, I demand that my friends speak the truth always. This friend checks me regularly, and so do a few guys on this site, and in my professional life. Without that, I will probably believe any success I have is all about me, but any failures, we're not my fault.

My friends are vicious! I love them for it. The love me for harsh points of view.

Question???

Can you or anyone tell me in the history of USADA/WADA or what ever testing bodies, for boxing in all the 50 states, how many ex post facto (after the fact) TUE have ever been requested and granted???

This is my big question, for me, an old guy.

Thanks buddy.

I wish we had In n Out burgers here in Tokyo! I would eat an extra burger fir you.

But my big question means a lot to me.
          i am not aware of any....have to dig up on this one...

actually, this is the first time in my following of boxing that i came to such case...and with this magnitude considering the stature of the two fighters...

i was aware of some fighters being caught using peds....but really not about tue as in this case...

tue tue tue tue speaking words of wisdom tue...

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            ha ha ha...terrific!

cheers!
            don't fall for Zaruko alt troll game.

that guy replied with his own post and argued with himself

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
              Isn't he cute, got nothing else better to do huh? Oh, BTW Manny still lost and nothing in all the world will change that. Nothing....

Tears of joy.

Again, list credible sources that are interested and post links, is it that hard? I'll keep scouring the net too though, you'll need help finding something to destroy the hated Mayweather.

Manny still lost, and no 5 people aren't going to keep Floyd out of the hall of fame. Which is easier, getting those 5 tampons or destroying the reputation of Floyd Mayweather?

Just shut the **** up and bleed.
              oh he is crying now

Comment

• has the result of Floyd vs Berto USADA random blood test out yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post

Rath my question is an honest one.

I just never heard of this before, ex post facto TUE.

Ask me who won the fight and you can hear about that.

But IV TUE thread right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post

Yep. I had him responding fast and he forgot which account he was logged in on.

Knew he would slip up of you just made him respond faster than he could keep track of which alt he was on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
                      Yep. I had him responding fast and he forgot which account he was logged in on.

Knew he would slip up of you just made him respond faster than he could keep track of which alt he was on.
                      I quote myself often. To me, I make sense.

Have you ever heard of an ex post facto TUE?

Answer: I never have until this fight.

Perhaps others can share whether or not they have ever heard of this ex post facto TUE being granted???

Answer: this is something I really want to know. As I find it heighly su****ious. More than su****ious.

Comment

Working...
                      X