Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    very well written but lacking in content...

why?

because it lacks understanding of the situation this case is in...

this case is not only about floyd and that alone should indicate to you that there are people who wish this case get sweep under the rug at all cost..

boxing is way low in the eyes of the general public...and scandal like this one does not put boxing in a better light...it put boxing more deeply in the mud..
    This case isn't just under the rug it's under the ground under the rug. And although I'd like to say it's about a broader issue like doping throughout the sport, it really isn't. Fighters have been doping for awhile, yet, now this need for an in-depth analysis Post-Pacquiao's humiliation. Pre-Pacquiao, were PEDs being used and where was the universal outrage I wonder?

Boxing isn't more deeply in the mud dude, it is the mud. Why do people think an unregulated sport peopled with shady mother****ers is going to ultimately appear or ever be percieved as legit?

Originally posted by Rath View Post
    why would WADA require TUE if there was nothing wrong about IV infusion in the first place?

why did he waited 19 days to apply for TUE? USADA was right there when Floyd was being administered with IV they could have done that right there and then.

Does WADA require any fighter wanting to apply for TUE must wait 19 days after the administration of the IV before they could apply for TUE?

not without a video you say
    I see a lot of questions but is there an objective quest for facts or rather is all of this a search for a narrative that aligns with some people's perceptions?

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Some Lance Armstrong fans felt the same about their hero. They thought that media and everyone were just haters. Only once Lance actually confessed did they believe ...... Until then, they were in denial tooo.

So its OK.
    There isn't a fraction of the interest around Floyd as there was around Lance. This issue seems to be spearheaded by a small but moral lot, a band so intersted in justice in the sport of boxing they are willing to lose sleep and *** to defend the valiant but overmatched Pacquiao. Bravo!

Comment

• Intermission time.

Who says straight people have all the fun? I guess these photos proves otherwise.

Floyd is in the fore front of cleaning up the sport and leading the gay movement society to the new millennia. 3 cheers for the champion of gay civil rights and for a cleaner sports movement! Floyd show us the way! You are a shining bright light. silver surfer supports you! GALACTUS summons you. Galactus calls upon you to suvk his divk hehehehe..

Last edited by Spoon23; 10-18-2015, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        There isn't a fraction of the interest around Floyd as there was around Lance. This issue seems to be spearheaded by a small but moral lot, a band so intersted in justice in the sport of boxing they are willing to lose sleep and *** to defend the valiant but overmatched Pacquiao. Bravo!
        All we need is for Floyd to get on Oprah .......

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          All we need is for Floyd to get on Oprah .......
          "All we need is for Floyd to get on Oprah" = All we need is for Floyd to say what we want him to say on National television

Comment

"All we need is for Floyd to get on Oprah" = All we need is for Floyd to say what we want him to say on National television
            What we all need for slip stream to pass through our consciousness is...

But we won't do that. Seeing grown men cry is just too much fun hehe

SURFS UP!

Comment

"Oprah, my fans couldn't even see when I was lying. I said "giving urine contributed to me being dehydrated. We all know that was BS. My fans starting making up new definitions for the words "contributed to" and "medical condition" and "significant". They even distorted the facts because they knew that it didn't add up.

THANK YOU FANS!!! ........ but I must come clean now. So stop protecting me"

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                What we all need for slip stream to pass through our consciousness is...

But we won't do that. Seeing grown men cry is just too much fun hehe

SURFS UP!
                Crying is one thing, but seeing grown "men" expose their tender vaginas is another, "hehe."

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                "Oprah, my fans couldn't even see when I was lying. I said "giving urine contributed to me being dehydrated. We all know that was BS. My fans starting making up new definitions for the words "contributed to" and "medical condition" and "significant". They even distorted the facts because they knew that it didn't add up.

THANK YOU FANS!!! ........ but I must come clean now. So stop protecting me"

I know huh? if only.....

Comment

I know huh? if only.....

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                    Wrong, the tue was approved 3 weeks later after being reviewed by a tuec as per wada standards. Read them some time and your weak arguments might make sense. You'd like to make the discussion about Mayweather cheating, and claim speculation as fact, but the truth is the issue is if Mayweather followed the appropriate guidelines for needing an iv for dehydration, and so far there's no reason to think he did not.

I wouldn't imagine in a million years that Arum wouldn't want to prove his highest grossing fighter was robbed by a cheater, yet once again no one directly involved sees this as anything, the only people trying to make this a conspiracy are the same who were crying about slomo videos and salty shoulder injuries.
                    "Wrong, the tue was approved 3 weeks later after being reviewed by a tuec as per wada standards."

now, that's an eye opener....

that you are really dense....

what is this? fly now pay later? execute first before hearing the case?
                    ha ha ha

Comment

Crying is one thing, but seeing grown "men" expose their tender vaginas is another, "hehe."

I know huh? if only.....
                      If you're describing your accurate experience of crying in here. Well as an observer of how much crying I heard from you since this thread opened. Yep, your vagina is tender all right hehe

now now little one, GALACTUS calls upon you to suck his divk.

Comment

Working...
                      X