Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    a lion is never bothered by what the rabbit says.

i answered your question.

now answer my question who administered IV on Floyd?
    Your answer is false , the rabbit spits in the lions face and shows his ass , the real lion never allows such a rabbit to leave the den , this lion hides in the shadows while the rabbit tells the world the lion is a coward .

You want to try another answer .

Comment

• Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
      Lets just stick with the facts and that would be Mayweather passing all tests with flying colors. Playing the "conspiracy" game is yesterdays news. Let's get some fresh and factual material, shall we?
      who administered IV on Floydd that's fresh and factual

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Such a huge story literally nobody outside of jaded Pacstans still cares.
        you are all over Floyd IV related threads and you profess nobody really cares

Floyd fan and his logic

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Your answer is false , the rabbit spits in the lions face and shows his ass , the real lion never allows such a rabbit to leave the den , this lion hides in the shadows while the rabbit tells the world the lion is a coward .

You want to try another answer .
          but you gotta answer my question first.

or you chickening out of that question?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
            Did he look really dehydrated (moderate/severe) to you all? If you're honest to yourselves, then hell no he didn't.
            There's a good chance he overtrained.

Comment

• Originally posted by TMNTForever View Post
              Yes. Malignaggi defeats Pacquiao in the court of law, where De La Hoya and Mayweather did not.

I think you must be one of those poor low income people who have schemes and dreams of using lawsuits to hit the jackpot.

LOL

I got more money and own more property than you thats all you need to know kid , now enough of your feeble deflection and child tactics , lets get back to the topic of PED use within our top fighters .

The point is Manny does not want to find out , it could very well be be true Pauli knows more than they did , thing is Manny wants no part of Pauli in a court room even though Pauli is attacking him with so much vigor and so to the point " Of course I have something against Manny he is a PEDs cheat " , considering what we all know went down , this very guilty behaviour by Manny going on your own rational of this thread Manny is guilty .

Comment

• Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
                There's a good chance he overtrained.
                hahaha floyd over trained against Pac but it was Floyd who said he trained harder in Berto fight than in Pac fight but Floyd was not dehydrated @146 agains Berto yet dehydrated @146 against Pac

there's a good chance he over trained is a lame answer. or

you could accept that there was a good chance he was not dehydrated.

which one is more logical?

Comment

a lion is never bothered by what the rabbit says.

i answered your question.

now answer my question who administered IV on Floyd?
                  Dr. Hydrator! Or Dr. Maskalott!! I prefer Dr. Feelgood.

Comment

but you gotta answer my question first.

or you chickening out of that question?
                    The nurses name is Ingrid .

I see you abandoned your Lion rabbit deal , one win to the rabbit lol .

Now why does Manny allow such defaming remarks go untested , why is Manny afraid to sue Pauli , why does Manny not even make a statement denying what Pauli accuses him of , have a very close listen and see if you can find any part of Paulis accusations false , can you prove anything Pauli says is false ?

Have a very close listen and tell me what you think ?

Comment

hahaha floyd over trained against Pac but it was Floyd who said he trained harder in Berto fight than in Pac fight but Floyd was not dehydrated @146 agains Berto yet dehydrated @146 against Pac

there's a good chance he over trained is a lame answer. or

you could accept that there was a good chance he was not dehydrated.

which one is more logical?
                      That was just PC talk from Mayweather tbh. No one in their right mind would believe Floyd actually trained harder for a victory lap fight against Berto. Mayweather's training for the Pacman fight was unprecedented for his standards and rightfully so, that fight sealed his legacy as TBE in his era.

Comment

Working...
                      X