Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Bla bla bla 10 times , cant you add up yet you imbecile , now go back to your circle jerk with your underage friends .
    are you crying now?

Comment

• Game. Set. Match.

Hauser destroys USADA in straight sets!

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        This could be true. I mean, if it's all lies then why arent they suing Hauser?
        USADA is non-profit. If they sue Hauser, they need money for that. Where should the money come from?

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          This could be true. I mean, if it's all lies then why arent they suing Hauser?
          He carefully words everything,never actually makes any accusations, never direct. He gives you a fact about PED use, ask the reader a question, says Floyd did X (which is also a fact) and then asks the reader to draw their own conclusions.

Can't really sue for that IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            If you ask me, Hauser is trying to bring a lawsuit on to himself so that way he can expose USADA once they are subpoena'd to produce all the testing records.
            If he wanted that he wouldn't be beating about the bush, he'd just come out and accuse them and Mayweather of cheating. He's being very careful of what he says.

Comment

• Originally posted by gee73 View Post
              USADA is non-profit. If they sue Hauser, they need money for that. Where should the money come from?
              They can use all the extra money ($150k) Floyd paid them for their services.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                If he wanted that he wouldn't be beating about the bush, he'd just come out and accuse them and Mayweather of cheating. He's being very careful of what he says.
                What he's doing is raising some very valid questions regarding the way they handled the testing for the Floyd/Pac fight in addition to the other fights that they botched testing for.

He's saying they didnt follow protocol. They're claiming they did. Therefore he's calling them liars. That to me is grounds to sue for defamation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  What he's doing is raising some very valid questions regarding the way they handled the testing for the Floyd/Pac fight in addition to the other fights that they botched testing for.

He's saying they didnt follow protocol. They're claiming they did. Therefore he's calling them liars. That to me is grounds to sue for defamation.
                  they will only sue if it hurts them so far no one seem to care about this issue it not big enough

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    No we are just laughing at you kids having a circle jerk .
                    Nobody believes your bs

Poor baby http://www.boxnation.com/boxing-news...g-trust-usada/ u mad

Cry, crybaby

Comment

• Floyd fans are praying so hard that nothing comes out of this, instead of digging in deep to know the truth.

Floyd fans can't handle the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X