Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was weird that at the post fight press conference nobody brought it up at all.

So it had to be told to the press that they were not to say anything about the IV issue. Which make mayweather look very fishy.

Comment

• move on guys its over and this is played out

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        If you ask me, Hauser is trying to bring a lawsuit on to himself so that way he can expose USADA once they are subpoena'd to produce all the testing records.
        This could be true. I mean, if it's all lies then why arent they suing Hauser?

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          Has the decision been reversed yet?
          relax you are too excited. wait a bit.

in the meantime, try deflecting things around the best you can

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Bla bla bla 10 times , cant you add up yet you imbecile , now go back to your circle jerk with your underage friends .
            are you crying now?

Comment

• Game. Set. Match.

Hauser destroys USADA in straight sets!

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                USADA is non-profit. If they sue Hauser, they need money for that. Where should the money come from?

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  He carefully words everything,never actually makes any accusations, never direct. He gives you a fact about PED use, ask the reader a question, says Floyd did X (which is also a fact) and then asks the reader to draw their own conclusions.

Can't really sue for that IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    If you ask me, Hauser is trying to bring a lawsuit on to himself so that way he can expose USADA once they are subpoena'd to produce all the testing records.
                    If he wanted that he wouldn't be beating about the bush, he'd just come out and accuse them and Mayweather of cheating. He's being very careful of what he says.

Comment

• Originally posted by gee73 View Post
                      USADA is non-profit. If they sue Hauser, they need money for that. Where should the money come from?
                      They can use all the extra money ($150k) Floyd paid them for their services.

Comment

Working...
                      X