Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
    Very deep scientific analysis there. Armstrong used HGH did you notice any head growth. You need to learn that not all side effects happen to all people.
    He looked and still looks pretty unusual, not "scientific" by any stretch of the imagination but I got nothing to work with, and neither do you.

Comment

Which is why USADA leaks like a sieve. They cant keep **** secret. That is why they had to give Froid a retroactive TUE.

DeadLikeMe: 'It cant be true USADA could never keep it secret'

Hence why this thread exists you abject ****ing moron.
      Well is it a secret or not? Is Floyd secretly doping and everyone is covering up for him or not? What is the leak by the way, the stuff they freely told Kevin Iole the day before, day of, and day after the fight? That's the big secret, stuff they were freely sharing with the press?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        Did Mayweather's hat size change recently? Whereas Bonds and Manny's heads respectively have swollen to the size of pumpkins. But at the heart of this, there's always an excuse for a Mayweather victory.

Marquez erased Manny in a swift brutal fashion, so there was no two ways about it, he got KTFO. But with Mayweather it was a slow humiliating grind over the twelve rounds, a slow roasting if you will. I watched the fight in a house filled with Pacquiao fantics, and before the fight, they were oddly exuberant, as if we were going to be watching the Nation's first televised execution. But as the fight worn on the bubbly jubilation slowly curdled into pools of warm liquid dog ****. Mayweather had done it again, he'd beaten another fighter that was given the responsibility of dealing with this mouthy black.

My biggest take away from fight night, was that Floyd was never going to get the credit he deserved no matter how he won. Indeed, the excuses started flowing like bubbly directly after the fight, uncorked ineptly by Bob Arum, Freddy Roach, and God's anointed one Manny "Pac Man" Pacquiao.

The fervency with which some are hanging on to this IV stuff informs me about how badly their tender man feelings have been hurt by 49-0. Sometimes its okay to admit the people we idolize aren't as good as they appear, in Manny's case he was elevated to an amazing height. He was breathing very rarefied air and I think he started to believe his own hype. But Manny comes complete with his own cleanup crew that sleep by their keyboards like virgins waiting to be deflowered on prom night, hoping to gather some bit of data that undermines Mayweather.

Geez....

A mere glance at these pictures completely refutes your faulty accusation. I encourage you to release the vice-like stranglehold you have over the mouthy black's nutsack, and distance yourself far enough to see unhindered.

Comment

Oh please give me other possibilities. Tell me why USADA had two positive A and B samples from Morales and hadn't informed the NYSAC.

Give me another reason why Haymen switched from VADA to USADA after Berto and Peterson got popped by VADA.
          I don't care about the Morales fiasco. I don't know the contract negotiations between Golden Boy and Top Rank.

Berto and Peterson surrounded themselves with Victor Conte who has denied any involvement with VADA yet he strategically advocates them.. The same Victor Conte that danced around with Donaire stating that he was the first all year round random drug tester with VADA.. The same Victor that weeks before the Rigondeaux fight he leaves Donaire with some beef... Yeah, that Victor Conte. I'm glad Berto and Peterson were pulled out from those goons.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            I don't care about the Morales fiasco. I don't know the contract negotiations between Golden Boy and Top Rank.

Berto and Peterson surrounded themselves with Victor Conte who has denied any involvement with VADA yet he strategically advocates them.. The same Victor Conte that danced around with Donaire stating that he was the first all year round random drug tester with VADA.. The same Victor that weeks before the Rigondeaux fight he leaves Donaire with some beef... Yeah, that Victor Conte. I'm glad Berto and Peterson were pulled out from those goons.
            He was a founding consultant to VADA. He denies any ownership interest in VADA.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              He was a founding consultant to VADA. He denies any ownership interest in VADA.
              I'm sure he is still monitored by the feds and must provide a quota of some sort.... that would be the point of his plea deal. Dude was going to serve serious time on different counts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Barry Bonds fans said similar in that PEDS do not account for eye coordination to hit home runs and get good averages but Bonds did cheat and PEDS did improve his performance even as he got older.

Armstrong, Bonds and for some others similar lines were stated in that they were tested and tests came back negative.

Similarly, when it looks like they did something fishy, they are able to delay testing, use IVs, get a note to opt out of the program, and so on.
                I'll go ahead and wait for definitive proof before I damn a guy, besides the wound of Pacquiao's loss is still kinda fresh. I gotta let you ladies get you emotions off your chest for a bit longer.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                We do not know if Floyd did similarly with other opponents. While the younger Maidana was pummeling on Floyd, he got tired as the rounds progressed while the older Floyd was fresher. Who knows now what's the truth.
                Floyd didn't blow all of his energy on an all out take no prisoners blitzkrieg either. Maidana fought the correct strategic fight given his abilities, which meant that he had go out there and let his hands go regardless, but a tactic like that requires vast reserves of stamina. Floyd is very economical with his punches, thus saving a lot of his energy. That's smart boxing dude, not roids.

So you are saying that due to Floyd's skills, Floyd didnt need PEDs.
                Did Floyd then need to remove Maidanas preferred gloves from the equation? Floyd did!
                Maidana fought Floyd dirty you understand? No opponent should be able to tell another fighter what his gloves taste like. Maidana's corner was openly telling him to fight dirty and you're butt hurt about Mayweather's camp questioning his gloves? Yeah. okay....

Did Floyd need to fight a Marquez that never fought at JWW not WW and come 2lbs over the limit? Floyd did!
                Marquez would lose regardless, while a great fighter in his own right, he doesn't have the skills that Floyd has.

Did Floyd have to demand that 2 154 opponents who hold belts must fight at 152 CW? Floyd did
                Size matters?

Did Floyd need to wait for 2015 for Manny when the chance to show skills at their primes wa at 2009/2010? Floyd waited it out!
                Why do people act like an older man "waiting" is to his advantage? Do you understand how truly ridiculous this sounds?

So then, Floyd could be taking PEDs as well. Others with skills do it and they take the PEDS for various reasons.
                Maybe but I haven't seen any evidence yet, and until I do, Manny still lost to a more skillful fighter....

Comment

• Floyd cheated! Marquez cheated!!!! Manny PACman eats up his opponents and can not be beaten by any fighter ever.

Unless a fighter cheats, he cannot beat PACman.

Ployd & Marquez both beat PACman. This alone proves they both cheated.
                  Ployd beat him 8 rds to four. Ployd cheated. Marquez nearly killed PAC, he obviously cheated to nearly kill PAC.

If PAC wins, it is always a legit win. If he should lose, his opponent cheated.

I watched. Ployd beat PAC in slow motion. It was an easy fight, Floyd cheated!
                  I watched Marquez almost kill PAC, in slow motion, & the face plant into the canvas knocked PAC out, not Marquez. Any way they cheated!!!

LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Floyd cheated! Marquez cheated!!!! Manny PACman eats up his opponents and can not be beaten by any fighter ever.

Unless a fighter cheats, he cannot beat PACman.

Ployd & Marquez both beat PACman. This alone proves they both cheated.
                    Ployd beat him 8 rds to four. Ployd cheated. Marquez nearly killed PAC, he obviously cheated to nearly kill PAC.

If PAC wins, it is always a legit win. If he should lose, his opponent cheated.

I watched. Ployd beat PAC in slow motion. It was an easy fight, Floyd cheated!
                    I watched Marquez almost kill PAC, in slow motion, & the face plant into the canvas knocked PAC out, not Marquez. Any way they cheated!!!

LMAO
                    Oh no, did Rustico Torrecampo, Medgoen Singsurat, Erik Morales and Timothy Bradley all use roids too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      Oh no, did Rustico Torrecampo, Medgoen Singsurat, Erik Morales and Timothy Bradley all use roids too?
                      Jes! If anyone beats PAC they obviously cheated! I was berry clear about that!

Nobody can defeat PAC.

Just joking

Comment

Working...
                      X