Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    Again, this is false. USADA reported specific dates for both A and B samples before the fight took place. This is a fact.
    No its not false. Look at what USADA actually says not what you want to hear.

USADA informed NYSAC Chairwoman Melvina Lathan of the A sample positive, by phone, on October 17, 2012
    They only state that they reported the positive A sample. Not the previous 2 positive A and B samples.

the day prior to the publication of the Halestorm Sports story.
    Problem, the issue isn't when the article was published the issue is when did they and the NYSAC know. Halestrongsports contacted the parties involved for comment before the article was published.

Halestormsports.com tried to reach the NYSAC and USADA for a statement; New York State Athletic Commission (NYSAC), who is sanctioning the fight, has no comment. We’re still waiting on the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) for comment.
    So USADA can pretend that they volunteered the information to the NYSAC. The problem is that they knew the story was going to break. Confessing is not volunteering information.

USADA was pretty specific in it's reported when things were reported.
    Agreed if you know how to read lying lawyer. I do you dont. Its clear from their report that they only told the NYSAC after they found out about the Halestormsports article and then they only told the NYSAC about the single positive A sample. All of this is consistent with Hausers article. It simply presented in such a way as to fool ****** ****s like you.

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    USADA also went on record stating this is also FALSE.
    In July and August of 2012, USADA produced a total of 2,695 pages of documents to representatives for Mr. Pacquiao and Mr. Mayweather in response to the subpoena from Mr. Pacquiao’s legal counsel.
    "2,695 pages of documents" Do they specifically state that they turned over his test results? No! If they had turned over his test results they would have said so.

Again lawyer speak designed to fool ****** ****s like you.
    Last edited by GTTofAK; 10-05-2015, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      if you didn't read it, how can you agree or disagree?
      I saw a screen shot with James Toney and Roach and did read yesterday on what Floyd fans were trying to do. So it is a post to deflect.

Last edited by ADP02; 10-05-2015, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        Do PEDs increase skills? No, I think not because that's what won the fight, skills. Was speed and power involved sure but what fight fans witnessed was more akin to a matador out dancing a mindless bull. Manny couldn't fight the fight he wanted to because Mayweather didn't oblige him by standing still like many of the opponents Pacquiao has been spoon fed over the years.

To use an analogy, it would be comforting indeed to believe there's a kindly old grandfather sitting in the clouds looking out for us, and similarly it would be nice to be able to explain away Manny's embarrassment and call his "performance" a hurt shoulder or unsportsmanlike conduct on behalf of Floyd, ahhhhhh just like eatin' Ben and Jerry's. But make no mistake that's all it is, comfort.

What I've been reading and hearing since Manny was dissected on PPV like a frog in science class is a steady stream of rationalizations and excuses. Pac lost, get over it....
        What u are talking about is the fight and your views on that. Which differs from mine but that is separate discussion.

This is about Floyd and his IV scandal. Floyd fans can't seem to disassociate the two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          Do PEDs increase skills?
          They say the hardest thing to do is sports is hit major league pitching. PEDs helped Barry bonds do that.

HGH specifically has been scientifically shown to improve eye tracking, hand eye coordination, and mental dexterity.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
            "2,695 pages of documents" Do they specifically state that they turned over his test results? No! If they had turned over his test results they would have said so.

Again lawyer speak designed to fool ****** ****s like you.
            The settlement is between TMT and Top Rank. If Top Rank really wanted to pursue the theorized portrayal they wouldn't go for a settlement. They would prove and finalize this to not fight Floyd. Why would Top Rank want to fight Floyd if they knew for a fact that Floyd was on PEDs? They would have used that against him up until May-Pac 2015.

USADA is detailing that they gave all documents relating to the drug testing, hence 2,695 pages to both parties, not just Top Rank. USADA also stated in that same response that WADA receives all positive test results so how could they create some special ''waiver'' as Hauser stated? If it became an actual case, then WADA too would have been involved to disclose information or statements to the public. That was back then, now, again, do you think WADA would be sleeping on this years testing? Or are they bought out too?

It's all gamble. TMT definitely has leverage info on Top Rank that you ''fools'' would know nothing about, such as Top Rank asking about in public domain via Teddy Atlas about the consequences if Pac tested positive and if they could keep it a secret.

The whole essence that it is settled provides skepticism from both sides involved. If someone falls, another is going to fall as well.

This concept I'm providing is only theory. It's laid out to educate double standards and emotional connections. Im MY opinion, Top Rank is BEYOND that of corruption than TMT could ever surface. My doc is coming slowly. Hopefully people will learn a thing or two about the real corruption and HBO...

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              If Top Rank really wanted to pursue the theorized portrayal they wouldn't go for a settlement.
              I can give you six hundred million reasons why.

USADA is detailing that they gave all documents relating to the drug testing.
              They never say that they gave all the subpenaed documents or all the documents related to drug testing. They only state that they produced documents not which documents were produced.

A few sentences later Hauser says

The settlement meant that the demand for documents relating to USADA’s testing of Mayweather became moot.
              USADA never responds to this.

They never state that they complied fully with the subpena. They never say that they handed over Mayweather's test results. They simply expect ****** people like yourself to think they did. This is just clever lying lawyer talk designed to fool ****** ****s like yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
                The severe fl0motion sickness appears to be worsening with each consecutive post. He doesn't want to accept the obvious fact that the higher ups in Vegas have a financial stake in Floyd's fights, and are willing to turn a blind eye to his lying and cheating ways.

This was blatantly evident when Floyd's jail sentence was postponed so that he could fight Miguel Cotto.
                It's ongoing today. Lol

Comment

They say the hardest thing to do is sports is hit major league pitching. PEDs helped Barry bonds do that.

HGH specifically has been scientifically shown to improve eye tracking, hand eye coordination, and mental dexterity.
                  My oldest friend. I do not doubt you, but can you please provide links to your sources.

Warm regards
                  Zaroku

Comment

I can give you six hundred million reasons why.

They never say that they gave all the subpenaed documents or all the documents related to drug testing. They only state that they produced documents not which documents were produced.

A few sentences later Hauser says

USADA never responds to this.

They never state that they complied fully with the subpena. They never say that they handed over Mayweather's test results. They simply expect ****** people like yourself to think they did. This is just clever lying lawyer talk designed to fool ****** ****s like yourself.
                    Hence a SETTLEMENT. Hauser's context is involving TMT and Top Rank's fiasco. USADA clearly states their neutral involvement since they also state WADA's involvement...that WADA is also notified of results for general record involvement. Have you seen Hauser respond to USADA's lengthy as corrections PER itemized statements? Hauser could verify with WADA if he REALLY wanted to or ATLEAST state that he has been trying to. I doubt that goon wants to challenge WADA.

You drown in your fantasy because it's what YOU want to believe or what others want to believe. Just read things objectively from both sides and keep in mind of accountability. I doubt you comprehend the corrections.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      that WADA is also notified of results for general record involvement.
                      Drug samples are anonymized. Only the collection agency know who supplied which samples. For all the WADA accredited lab knows sample 123456 came from a high school football team. Again USADA playing on your ignorance.

Comment

Working...
                      X