Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    he gone camera shy when 24/7 caught him making USADA wait 5 to 6 hours. to collect a urine sample

come to think of it he was not dehydrated at that time.

but when he was severely dehydrated he was able to give USADA urine sample, weird.

ouch
    Ouch? Hurt again? Remember the 5 stages of grief, & coping post I put up for you and others in pain?

This is the denial & blaming phase!
    It is ok, Manny meant a lot to you.
    I wonder if you were ever able to completely get over that grief when he suffered that brutal, KO loss to Marquez & his Roid dealing strength and conditioning coach?

At least he beat Algieri, Rios and Bradley! He beat bradly 2 times in my book!

Watching Ioka box on tv now! Tokyo Broadcasting System is great. Free fights!

Comment

he gone camera shy when 24/7 caught him making USADA wait 5 to 6 hours. to collect a urine sample

but when he was severely dehydrated he was able to give USADA urine sample, weird.

ouch
      His question was if anyone had posted a video about it, if you know, share it with a fellow boxing fan!

Thank you!

Comment

ouch
        So nobody has a video of him getting caught using an IV?

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          Ouch, in Japanese itaii

Comment

yeah, now i am thinking Floyd and Ellerbe lied when they said they administered 750 ml IV of Saline and Vitamin C mixture on Floyd.

Floyd is known to be a very honest man

Comment

yeah, now i am thinking Floyd and Ellerbe lied when they said they administered 750 ml IV of Saline and Vitamin C mixture on Floyd.

Floyd is known to be a very honest man
              Agreed. Without a video of him getting caught using an IV, I've come to the conclusion it never happened.

Comment

someone should pay for this mess, they should never accuse Floyd of taking IV ig they have no videos of it.

your theory is more plausible than that of Floyd Ellerbe and Hauser

i am with you on this one (please insert sarcasm here )

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  No hiding there! Those preflight shows, that are designed to sell the fight are not even relevant to anything!

I don't see Manny on tv either! Gone into hiding!

Comment

someone should pay for this mess, they should never accuse Floyd of taking IV ig they have no videos of it.

your theory is more plausible than that of Floyd Ellerbe and Hauser

i am with you on this one (please insert sarcasm here )
                    Glad to see you agree with me. I blame Hauser.

Comment

Agreed. Without a video of him getting caught using an IV, I've come to the conclusion it never happened.
                      correct. you are a genius

( dont read below it is not for you boogie)

Floyd and Ellerbe was on record when they admitted Floyd took IV of saline and Vitamin C mixture

we should not believe them there was no video we better believe boogie
                      Last edited by Rath; 09-27-2015, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X