Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And again....

When the testers could not be avoided, Armstrong and his teammates turned to drug masking, the report said. It indicated that during the 1998 world championships, testers were diverted to other riders on the United States team while one of Armstrong's doctors smuggled a bag of saline under his raincoat, getting it past the tester and administering saline to Armstrong before Armstrong was required to provide a blood sample.

The saline infusion restored Armstrong's blood values to a level that would not attract attention.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/12/sp...ests.html?_r=0

He cheatin'

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      "I don't understand what this has to do with Pacquiao ducking every single random test from the monster yrs he had from 08 to 12."

Yeah, me neither.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        floyd aint no swagless dude like lance is,he got prerequisites in place like a true OG mob boss

Comment

• "Health comes first" Floyd Mayweather jr

Comment

• pretty obvious to me astleast that floyd wont get in any bit of trouble for this,however,i cant say the same for USADA and NSAC

which of the two will take the most amount of damaage???which one fukd up more then the other?

Comment

• Originally posted by Calabis View Post
              Why do people keep saying the legal limit, when it clearly states, with a granted TUE, you can go over the 50ml. This is becoming comical
              But Floyd wasn't granted a legal TUE, as only Nevada can grant them. In this instance USADA granted it (which they are not allowed to do). That's why Nevada got so mad.
              Last edited by Chrismart; 09-10-2015, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• I ain't saying he's a cheater but HMMMMM...

Evidence of Armstrong doping 'overwhelming,' agency says

They used testosterone in much the same way, taking small doses at night so that they could pass a drug test the following morning. And they also had infusions of saline solution before a test, which throws off a test that measures red blood cell concentration.

That sometimes required fancy footwork, and there were some close calls, the riders said.

During the 1998 world cycling championships, a UCI tester showed up unannounced and started setting up at a bed and breakfast where Armstrong's team was staying. A team doctor went outside to their car, retrieved a bottle of saline "and smuggled it right past the UCI tester and into Armstrong's bedroom," the report states.

Teammate Jonathan Vaughters told investigators that they later "had a good laugh about how he had been able to smuggle in saline and administer it to Lance essentially under the UCI inspector's nose."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/10/sport/...eport-methods/

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                  "I don't understand what this has to do with Pacquiao ducking every single random test from the monster yrs he had from 08 to 12."

Yeah, me neither.
                  '

"I don't understand what this has to do with Pacquiao..''

Nor does anyone else Paulie, because it doesn't. You was asked about Mayweather and started talking about Pacquiao.

Porter hit that dude harder than i thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                    that's The Onion level

holy **** paulie is brain damaged

if you sat him down for a drivers license exam at this point im pretty sure he would just scrawl gibberish about pacquaio being on PEDs all over the table

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                      But Floyd wasn't granted a legal TUE, as only Nevada can grant them. In this instant USADA granted it (which they are not allowed to do). That's why Nevada got so mad.
                      Not to mentioned we don't know if the commission would have let him go through with it if they were first asked, just like they denied Mir the TUE that USADA granted him. With Floyd however they only told the NSAC well after the fight.

And even Bennet brought up that Floyd wasn't even in a hospital. He had no right to get those IV doses.

Comment

Working...
                      X