No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Statement on Drug Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wlliam View Post
    So Floyd popped hot for PEDS? I just cant wrap my head around exactly why this is a big deal bcuz saline and vitamins arent exactly PEDS. An athlete using an IV isnt unheard of bcuz many use as a form of recovery. You know how crappy and exhausted you feel after hitn the gym? An IV bag helps to replenish bcuz its hard to hold down fluids after over-exertion. Personally ive done this a number of times, even for a hangover. The amount that Floyd used isnt alot especially when you consider that a standard IV bag is 1000Mls.
    Standard IV bag is 500 ml.
    and the problem is that the whole thing and TUE is shady, the amount is excessive, the timing is strange, and it opens the door for the possibility of washing your system out of PEDs.

One more fishy thing: the chemist Memo Heredia who, in the past, was perhaps the most prolific PEDs dealer in sports, and supplied hard-to-detect PEDs to many pro athletes. A wizard in high-level cheating, he would crack the World Anti-Doping Agency's testing code before being caught by the feds in the BALCO scanda

That is what I understood.

Comment

I can't call Tito bad names for his "special wrap" and claim Mayweather innocent, This is much more dubious, it raises a lot of question marks.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        The Timing is funny, makes you wonder about Publicity Stunts. This is a man that always says "All Publicity Is Good Publicity" so I would not put it past him one bit that they're even in the business of building up controversy before a fight. It is not a Coincidence that it is always something that comes out about Mayweather Days before his fights which only results into him making more money

In May it was the Domestic Abuse stuff again which IMO helped Mayweather and Pacquiao sell even more PPV's

I think this controversy kills any chance for good PPV numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Class Act View Post
          Damn!!! My TBE becomes TUE...
          ROTFL, this is the best one

Comment

Lol at the dudes facial expressio who's sitting next to Mayweather as he squirms to answer the questions which he eventually passes on to Ellerbe.

Comment

is it just me or does a news story pop up before every mayweather fight?

Comment

His statement is actually correct. He did not violate the USADA or NSAC. However, he did violate the WADA rules that USADA is supposed to follow.

Nice way to deflect the truth, tbh (To Be Honest, not some Mayweather acronym).

Comment

Comment

Just wait when the money runs dry USADA will come out in full force against Lance Mayweather, I mean Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

• Mayweather be like...

Comment

Working...
                      X