Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Statement on Drug Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to join the bandwagon with Lance. Where is Lance? I want to ride with him!

"I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike."
    Last edited by Spoon23; 09-10-2015, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Say it out loud Floyd lol

Fluid Mayweather Jr

Comment

• This is interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by King Man View Post
          This is interesting
          His statement was so short so not to be quoted lol

They really are at this point stepping on egg shells. Tread gently floyd your about to crack open a can of worms.

Comment

• Illiterate LANCEWeather didn't write that statement doe.

He is a Liar so what do you think he would say? He was caught red handed!

Fight pac clean and get KOd is what it is

Comment

• Freakin funny of Floyd: "USADA, the gold standard".

Floyd is on USADA nuts, then USADA wll defend him of course.

Comment

• "As already confirmed by the USADA statement, I did not commit any violations of the Nevada or USADA drug testing guidelines. I follow and have always followed the rules of Nevada and USADA, the gold standard of drug testing."

Comment

• Why did Floyd need 750ml instead of 50ml which is allowed? Did he need that much to flush his system? Do you do that for all your fights?

The Pac fight should be void and a rematch given with immediate effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    thats right we gotchu big floyd, we know u aint never cheated
                    never cheated?

you have a very short memory.....

tell that to jmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Calabis View Post
                      There really isn't any smoke. Look at WADA/USADA Policy. It states only 50ml, unless granted a TUE, which he got. None of the substances are banned, nor illegal.

Similar to Torodal and PRP that Manny Pacquiao took within that month. WADA is looking into the PRP enrichment stuff as we speak due to it showing increases in growth levels
                      Except you are glossing over the part where they lay out the circumstances in which a TUE will be granted, none of which includes, to rehydrate at your house, because you asked to.

They actually say... IV for rehydration is not medically justified.

So you say there is no smoke, when Floyd for was granted an exemption for something that, the rules clearly say is to only be done in case of medical emergency, and he is given the exemption AFTER he does it, not before?

Smoke smoke smoke.

Comment

Working...
                      X