No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Under Hot Fire Over USADA/IV Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
    His low T/E ratios suggest he's been covering up synthetic testosterone usage..
    His whole career is a fraud then. Can't believe he's been juiced up and still can't get a KO. What a joke.

Josie Harris must have a seriously glassy jaw is she hit the living room canvas due to this guy's punches. No jaw whatsoever. Josie Harris's whiskers have been confirmed to be 100% glass. Josie Harris has no jaw. None.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Haha that term is hilarious
      I sigged the black power flowmo for a while and Hectari called me the Israelite and got banned because of it and he's been pissed at me ever since.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        That's foul but you are someone that called a poster a "black power flowmo" and called me a "black power Israelite" so please stop acting like you're offended by Pigeons post.
        Dunn you need to stop talking dude you have no say you are biased, and race biased and yes you are a pro black biased mentally ill fraud.

Am I offended no because im not Asian, I just posted that because Pigeons exposed himself.

Imagine if I said Blacks dont matter? is that okay.

Get lost Dunn, you are one of the worst mentally ill people on here with your BS paranoia and takes one to know one mentality, you are similar to Floyd by projecting what you do to others and thinking they use the same BS that you use.

If you were fair you would say dam thats foul of Pigeons, Because you only care about Black people being done wrong dude just admit it and move on. you already exposed yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Dunn you need to stop talking dude you have no say you are biased, and race biased and yes you are a pro black biased mentally ill fraud.

Am I offended no because im not Asian, I just posted that because Pigeons exposed himself.

Get lost Dunn, you are one of the worst mentally ill people on here with your BS paranoia and takes one to know one mentality, you are similar to Floyd by projecting what you do to others and thinking they use the same BS that you use.

If you were fair you would say dam thats foul of Pigeons, Because you only care about Black people being done wrong dude just admit it and move on. you already exposed yourself.
          You were probably slamming some sense into him before, but once you said the bold you done fuked up. It's the highest honor to a Floydboy.

Comment

That's foul but you are someone that called a poster a "black power flowmo" and called me a "black power Israelite" so please stop acting like you're offended by Pigeons post.
            Originally posted by hectari View Post

LMFAO!!! Uhh, see bolded. I did say it was foul for Pigeons to post that.

Comment

LMFAO!!! Uhh, see bolded. I did say it was foul for Pigeons to post that.

You literally said the exact words, haha.

Comment

• he was trying to flush his system right after he got tested the day before the fight?. from what i understand he did do a blood test before and after the IV if he was trying to flush his system wouldn't he had been caught with the before samples? they have Floyd samples going back 6 years now any crazy abnormalities would have showed up by now. except hes paying them to just throw his failed test result in the trash which is just absurd and silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Not the same at all imho.....

You cant take steroids 5 mins before a fight and reap any benefit. It takes a course of cycles, over an extended period of time, which more than covers the USADA testing period.

Manny and Floyd were both clean.

One IV drip, one time, immediately prior to a fight..... cannot compare to refusing random blood tests for 4 years.

Manny and Floyd were both clean.
                  Yet, all these years you've been crying that Manny needs to be tested before and after the fight. Get all the way the **** outta here.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                    it would have to be proven he took peds or steroids to go that far, I think it will go as far as the pac rumors, it will just be something the Floyd haters will always bring up like the pac haters bring up him being on roids but there is no actual proof
                    What proof did you have that Manny was cheating? None, just Floyds word.

So how does all that crow taste?

Comment

• 5 Things to Know About Mayweather Pacquiao IV Drug Testing Scandal

The collection agents from USADA payed Floyd an unannounced visit following the weigh-in and found evidence of an IV being administered to Floyd at his home by his own personal medical team.
                      Last edited by IR0NFIST; 09-11-2015, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X