• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mitchell kane View Post
    bob bennett, nsac:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Thaman2x View Post
    YET you clearly leave out:
    "Mr. Mayweather***8217;s use of the IV was not prohibited under the NSAC rules at that time and would not be a violation of the NSAC rules today. Nonetheless, because Mr. Mayweather was voluntarily taking part in a USADA program, and therefore subject to the rules of the WADA Code, he took the additional step of applying for a TUE after the IV infusion was administered in order remain in compliance with the USADA program

Do you know all of the rules and regulations of USADA and WADA??? No?? More than likely, neither does Floyd. Maintaining compliance is exactly what he SHOULD have done.

Quote:
    (6) USADA granted the therapeutic use exemption on May 20 (eighteen days after the fight).

(7) USADA did not notify the Nevada State Athletic Commission about the IV until May 21 (nineteen days after the fight).
    Bob Bennett, NSAC:

Quote:
    When it comes to TUE, we are the sole agency that approves the administering of TUEs. USADA, nor any other anti-doping agency that does drug testing, doesn't have the authority to adminster a TUE.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/...pacquiao-fight

lance pugmire @latimespugmire · 10m10 minutes ago
    told by nevada commission members that ufc fighter frank mir similarly obtained a tue from usada last week that nevada ruled inadmissible.
    ^^^ right, doe.......................................

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      For all the people saying the IV is proof of Mayweather washing PEDs out of his system explain this article from Kevin Iole back in May.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...182400390.html

If he was urine tested before the IV was administered & the theory is he used an IV to mask PED usage doesn't this prove that wasn't what was going on since nothing was detected previous to the IV being used?
      Why, there's no chance he's been taking these IV's all along during testing? Flushing his system out all along..He was Taking the IV at home, not a medical facility. And if USADA didn't show up I'm guessing he's not reporting even that one case, never mind any others he's already done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        Oh man why are you doing this to them, quick someone get suicide watch
        oh it's getting good.

ellerbe and floyd on the fighthype video was blaming bloodtesting for floyd being dehydrated and needing IV.

i thought giving a little blood doesn't affect you when training?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          Why, there's no chance he's been taking these IV's all along during testing? Flushing his system out all along..He was Taking the IV at home, not a medical facility. And if USADA didn't show up I'm guessing he's not reporting even that one case, never mind any others he's already done.
          Not so long ago these same fans were saying pee tests were useless...

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            oh it's getting good.

ellerbe and floyd on the fighthype video was blaming bloodtesting for floyd being dehydrated and needing IV.

They take your blood and your pee comes out darker hahahahaah

Comment

oh it's getting good.

You've got to be ****ing kidding me?

Comment

• Jeebus Christmas Mary and Joseph at the tags...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                  I told everyone on here about the powerful effects of vitamin C and saline but they didn't believe me.

I made gains in 3 months, 15 pounds of dry hard muscle.

The sht is no joke!
                  Not sure if you're reverse-trolling or just made a lame attempt at being sarcastic.. I'll assume the latter

Obviously.. it was the amount of fluids through IV that was the issue...

By your Rep Power and uninformed post..I'll assume you're a FIomo who gains rep by sucking off Froyd...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Jeebus Christmas Mary and Joseph at the tags...

Edit Tags Tags
                    banned , black america riots , boxing , fight , floyd , floyd n roger dp larry , fluids , hauser: , illegal , larry eats mens anus , mayweather , pacquiao , pinoy victory parade , pinoys r still tiny penis , pinoys worship blacks , received , red cyclone is devastated , report: , thomas , trust , usada=racist , usada?

lmao.

Comment

oh it's getting good.

Comment

Working...
                      X