Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Danny Garcia hold off Chino Maidana's brutal offense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia would pick Maidana apart slowly but surely.

I think Garcias chin will hold up much better than Maidanas would in their fight.

Comment

Some people have completely written off DG and will be proven wrong again soon. DG hits harder than Maidana's last few opponents and if you think Maidana can just get reckless and bulldoze Danny then you've got another thing coming. Maidana can be hurt and DG's left hook should be enough to keep Chino off. Marcos can still win but he needs to fight smart as will Garcia as this will be one of the toughest fights of his career.

Comment

Man I dont think he can, I think Maidana would overwelm Danny. If Danny can go to the body effectively then he might stand a chance otherwise I dont think Danny has the skill/power to keep a maniac like Maidana off of him.

Comment

I got Maidana taking the kid to school and to war. Matthysse a more by the book type fighter which is why Garcia was abe to time him. Maidana at 147 at or around the same fitness as Mayweather 1 puts Garcia through a world of hurt.

Comment

Danny wont be able to hold off the Maidan that fought floyd.

Styles make fights and that Maidana makes easy work of Danny.

Comment

Garcia seemed to have peaked when he beat Matthysse and has been going down hill since then. He is a young fighter who for some reason is past prime. He has a great chin so he might finish the 12 rounds. I think Maidana is a better welterweight and would beat Garcia.

Comment

if maidana fights like he did vs broner/floyd ...danny boy is in deep doo-doo

Comment

i don't know, we haven't seen garcia with someone who can punch since lucas. and now he is at WW. he is a good counter puncher, so chino should be careful, hard fight for both, but i don't see danny as something impossible to do for maidana. and i agree with someone above, danny's power might have been overrated, it had no effect on peterson, and we saw what lucas did to him
                  Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 09-09-2015, 04:51 PM.

Comment

garcia will win easy. he will just do what floyd did in the second fight and hold nonstop. schooled!

Comment

Danny destroys Maidana in a brutal way.

Maidana has no defense. Danny crazy left hook will land over and over again. He also hits the body good, and we know that Maidana's body is soft.

Comment

Working...
                      X