No announcement yet.

how many fighters have avoided random drug testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I think most powers that be give so little f#cks about drug testing I'd be hard pressed to name any fighter that is really going out of his way to avoid. Its as expensive af to do it & the quality of testing seems iffy at best if you got a knowledgeable PED guy in your camp.

Plus the banned substances list is insane. I'd fail a drug test just cuz I take Benadryl (also cuz I'm HIGH AS F#CK SOOOOOOON, but thats not the point) cuz I guess getting mad sleepy sometimes & being able to not sneeze 8 times in a row like an a$$hole is a performance enhancer somehow.
    Has any fighter actually been caught by the blood testing. I honestly think it's ridiculous to have blood randomly drawn.

I remember Berto, Peterson, And Morales all being caught by a simple urine test.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      Manny Pacquiao - the drug testing duck of the century

Andre Ward

Bernard Hopkins

LMAO at the ****s saying Floyd... smh!
      I'm glad he made it almost standard in big fights... I'm not fighting nobody pumped up with roids

Comment

Easily Manny. He avoided testing when it mattered so he could avoid Floyd. 6 years later Manny didn't care cause he was looking for a check to bail him out of dept and back taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          Easily Manny. He avoided testing when it mattered so he could avoid Floyd. 6 years later Manny didn't care cause he was looking for a check to bail him out of dept and back taxes.
          If it ain't about the money!( t.I. voice)

Clearly ducked those tests but the media won't touch on that nor will his die hards

Comment

In hindsight, this thread could probably have been made at a better time.
            Maybe delete it before anyone else notices it?

Comment

Most big fights still do not have random drug testing and even if they do, it will barely ever work. Most of these guys take PEDS/steroids before they are in training camp for the fight, and the results carry over.

Mayweather has been announcing fights as late as possible, even though it hurts the promotion of his fights and probably affects ppv buys...Do you think he is just having a hard time to decide an opponent? lol

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                I'm glad he made it almost standard in big fights... I'm not fighting nobody pumped up with roids
                try 750 ml of IV... it works for fraud jr.

Comment

I believe Kovalev has avoided random drug testing before.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                    Andre Ward
                    Reported for racism against white folk.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                      Manny Pacquiao - the drug testing duck of the century

Andre Ward

Bernard Hopkins

LMAO at the ****s saying Floyd... smh!
                      when did b hop refuse a drug test?