Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is Better At Cutting Of The Ring- Cotto Or Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Better At Cutting Of The Ring- Cotto Or Golovkin?

I got to say this two are imo the two best fighters at cutting off the ring in the sport of boxing. This is a lost art in boxing and this two guys do it to perfection. They dont chase opponents straight foward the actually cut the eing off and trap them.

Gennady Golovkin

Comment

Troll question but clearly Gennady.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleStandar View Post
        I got to say this two are imo the two best fighters at cutting off the ring in the sport of boxing. This is a lost art in boxing and this two guys do it to perfection. They dont chase opponents straight foward the actually cut the eing off and trap them.
        Roman Gonzalez might be the best active fighter at cutting off the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Troll question but clearly Gennady.
          Clearly? Havent you seen the way cotto cuts the ring? The way he trapped floyd? Common i know GGG is the flavor of the month but is not clear at all.

Comment

Clearly? Havent you seen the way cotto cuts the ring? The way he trapped floyd? Common i know GGG is the flavor of the month but is not clear at all.
            Floyd had an off night. Too much Fat Burger.

Comment

for what 2 rounds? maidana did it almost nonstop so he must be better than cotto. in fact maybe he's the best ever at cutting the ring off?

Comment

Golovkin's ability to cut off the ring is overrated. He is just another overhyped fighter who looks good against average competition. If he grows a pair and fights Ward you will see him swinging at air and getting constantly turned around. He won't cut **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                  Golovkin's ability to cut off the ring is overrated. He is just another overhyped fighter who looks good against average competition. If he grows a pair and fights Ward you will see him swinging at air and getting constantly turned around. He won't cut **** off.
                  I kinda agree here, let's see the so called boxing rebirth of Chavez Sr. cut off the ring against Lara or Andre Ward.

I'd say Kovalev cuts off the ring as good as anybody today, very versatile fighter.

Comment

Cotto ! He's more battle tested against better opposition

Comment

Working...
                    X