Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1995 Tyson (mcneely fight) vs Roy Jones Jr of Ruiz fight. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Tyson (mcneely fight) vs Roy Jones Jr of Ruiz fight. Who wins?

Does anyone give Roy Jones of the Ruiz fight a chance against the Tyson that fought against Mcneely?

Only reason I ask is because Tyson was extremely rusty in that fight and took a lot of shots. No movement at all. Just slugged it out.

Can Roy Jones dance his way to victory in this one?

Tyson..,

If Mike landed on time flush, that would be all for roy.. Literally one good shot from tyson and it's over

Comment

Mike would at worst would land a devastating body shot and that would be it for Roy. Take into account how minimal a threat Peter was, which played into mikes approach.

Comment

Are you on crack? Prime Tyson would have decapitated RJJ at any point of his career. The size disparity between the two is huge.
        Last edited by TRTboy; 09-03-2015, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
          Are you on crack? Prime Tyson would have decapitated RJJ at any point of his career. The size disparity between the two is huge.
          but 95 tyson wasn't prime at all. It's why I was asking.

Comment

What a stupid question

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
              but 95 tyson wasn't prime at all. It's why I was asking.
              Jones wouldn't beat faded tyson that fought Golata

Comment

Change your name to BabyNuts hombre

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Jones wouldn't beat faded tyson that fought Golata
                  He did break Golota's back in the first round, Golota tried to stop the fight, but his POS corner sent him back out. After the 2nd round Golota quit, fans in Detroit threw everything but the kitchen sink at him.
                  Did you see Tarver KO Roy? Tyson would do worse.
                  Did you know Tyson weighted 200 at 13? At 15 he was sparring pro fighters.
                  I just don't see how the fight ends any other way than Tyson KO. Roy couldn't run for 12 like Sugar Ray did against Hagler.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
                    He did break Golota's back in the first round, Golota tried to stop the fight, but his POS corner sent him back out. After the 2nd round Golota quit, fans in Detroit threw everything but the kitchen sink at him.
                    Did you see Tarver KO Roy? Tyson would do worse.
                    Did you know Tyson weighted 200 at 13? At 15 he was sparring pro fighters.
                    I just don't see how the fight ends any other way than Tyson KO. Roy couldn't run for 12 like Sugar Ray did against Hagler.
                    Usual Tyson stan....What does what he weighed at 13 have to do with him knocking Roy the **** out if they ever fought...

P4P Roy punks Mike and makes him his *****...

Comment

Working...
                    X