Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Berto Not Yet Sellout, Ellerbe Mum on Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's funny to think Mayweather could sell 500k on PPV and people would be laughing about how much it failed. Show me any other fighter where 500k was a flop. I love GGG, but I'll blow a load if he breaks 300k with Lemueix. Canelo vs Cotto would be a huge fing success with 700k. Pacquiao and Mayweather have ruined expectations.

Comment

• I didn't expect it to do well, and I doubt they really did either. The promotion has been horrible and the backlash for this fight is some of the worst I've ever seen. The betting odds are laughable. I'm sure there have been tempered expectations from all parties involved. Nobody really believes it is Floyd's last fight anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
        It's funny to think Mayweather could sell 500k on PPV and people would be laughing about how much it failed. Show me any other fighter where 500k was a flop. I love GGG, but I'll blow a load if he breaks 300k with Lemueix. Canelo vs Cotto would be a huge fing success with 700k. Pacquiao and Mayweather have ruined expectations.
        well it would be a bad number, relative to the huge budget for his fights.

Comment

• Mayweather has never sold anything out. His superstar opponents do it for him when they are injured, inexperienced or vastly over the hill. This is a "fight" Floyd has to carry himself, and it will be a huge flop.

Comment

• Flopcity.

Just too bad only a few will be watching when Berto puts Mayweather down cold with an uppercut.

Comment

• Wait what? I thought tickets to this fight sold out within minutes beating the Pac vs May sellout record..

Stubhub has nosebleeds for over 5k and floor seats at over 1mil. This fight will shatter May 2nds event..

Comment

• A TBE cannot sell tickets? I thought he was a PPV king whom can even sell tickets without an opponent. Just by himself. What an embarrassing. Shame, shame, shame.
                Now I know the meaning of TBE. It is "The B u l s h i t t e r Ever". No one would like to watch a runner. The reason why he sold out tickets before is because of his good under cards whom Oscar provides. The people would rather watch the under cards, not the boring Floyd. It will not be a surprise that he will move the date of the fight because he had an injury again. Just like what he did when he fought Marquez. Lol.

Comment

• garbage fight

Comment

• Originally posted by 887
                    TBE get a solid 60 million irregardless if you punk ass haters buy it or not!!!!!!!!

what you need to understand is that your one dimensional hating asses dont have no impact on his finances!!!!!

step to it kiddos!!!!!
                    What do you get? a$$ to mouth for being a groupy

Comment

• Floyd's plan to garner interest in the fight: have Showtime ask him about Pacquiao...

Comment

Working...
                      X