Floyd vs winky at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd vs winky at 154

Who wins this fight.

Could of happened a few times.winky wanted wanted it.

Comment

Winky by decision

Comment

Winky would have won.

Floyd ducked him for a reason

just like does with anyone who's a threat

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
          Who wins this fight.

Could of happened a few times.winky wanted wanted it.
          Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
          Winky by decision
          Originally posted by lopetego View Post
          Winky would have won.

Comment

Winky by easy and i mean eeeeeasy UD... too much jab for floyd.....look at how cotto made him look like s.hit in round 8 with a good solid jab.....now imagine what a guy who can do that for 12 rounds and with more size+better defense+more physical strength....only way to beat winky was to have volume punching+power(Or foul the s.hit out of him like Hopkins, who shouldve been DQ'ed because of that intentional headbutt that left fat ass winky blind for 9 rounds)......running wouldn't work against winky becuase he was a beast at cutting off the ring and jabbing his way in.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                need to green you when I can again

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                  Winky would have won.

Floyd du ked winky? In what universe is this? I guess DLH ducked winky too right?

Comment

Now it's Winky Wright who Floyd ducked? are you guys serious? This fight was being negotiated after Floyd himself called out Winky in 2005 when Floyd was still at 140 and he wanted to move up to fight Wright at 154 and of course Dela Hoya afterwards, and then the negotiations fell apart after Bob messed up the negotiations, then when Floyd moved up to 154 in 2007 to fight Oscar, Wright has already moved up in weight and he was actually fighting Hopkins at 170.

A lot of fights didn't get made back in the day because Floyd wasn't getting treated fair by Bob Arum, he never gave him the exposure nor the money nor the fights he deserved to get to make him a superstar, he messed up the negotiations after Mayweather was willing to jump 2 weight classes to fight Wright, I'm sure the problem with the purse split came from the cut Arum wanted to take, same with Tszyu and Casamayor, fights that I would've loved to see, it's always the same, Floyd calls them out, Arum throws a ****ty offer, the other side turns the fight down, and the bad offers he made were because he wanted 30-40% cut from every fight and that was the problems, Dela Hoya was getting royal treatment from top rank and he made all the demands and requests he wanted and Arum gave him whatever he asked for, Floyd saw that and he wanted to get treated the same and it never happened, the guy had the talent, the story and the character to be a superstar in the hip hop era of the earls 2000s but nobody in top rank paid attention
                    Last edited by Ahmed_Ismail; 09-01-2015, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X