Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire-Quigg Very Close To a Deal For November 21

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it any wonder why Quigg has hardly any fans, have you heard him speak before? He should have his own Babbelfish translator!

This is a good matchup though and will show where he is at

Comment

Originally posted by Daveros View Post
      Is it any wonder why Quigg has hardly any fans, have you heard him speak before? He should have his own Babbelfish translator!

This is a good matchup though and will show where he is at
      Donaire is washed up though but still name sake wise its okay to have it on your resume doesn't really give us a big say on where he is at well if he struggle then yes we know he isn't what he was all hyped up to be.

Comment

R.I.P Quigg

Comment

Cool.

Good fight for Super BW and both Quigg and Donaire.

End of the year 'loaded' PPV event on Sky coming up?

Quigg vs Donaire
          Joshua vs Whyte (does this already have a confirmed date?)
          Crolla vs. Perez (I know Perez didnt want to fight in UK again but surely it makes financial sense for him to come back?)

and a few others to make it worth the money. I complained about the last onewhen it was being put together but actually quite enjoyed seeing 4-5 decent competitive fights on one card
          Last edited by Tom Cruise; 09-01-2015, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Will be pleased when they get this one over the line.

One of the best fights that can be made right now in the super-bantamweight division. I'm struggling to separate them.

Comment

Dont think highly of either fighter but together they might put on a good show.

Nonito "load everything up on the left" Donaire should win this

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Cool.

Good fight for Super BW and both Quigg and Donaire.

End of the year 'loaded' PPV event on Sky coming up?

Quigg vs Donaire
                Joshua vs Whyte (does this already have a confirmed date?)
                Crolla vs. Perez (I know Perez didnt want to fight in UK again but surely it makes financial sense for him to come back?)

and a few others to make it worth the money. I complained about the last onewhen it was being put together but actually quite enjoyed seeing 4-5 decent competitive fights on one card
                So itll be a PPV in the UK?

Oh but Canelo/Cotto wont be right?

Wonder who will show this fight in the states if HBO has the PPV

Comment

Excited to this fight. It's nice to see Donaire fighting a quality opponent again after some tune up.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    So itll be a PPV in the UK?

Oh but Canelo/Cotto wont be right?

Wonder who will show this fight in the states if HBO has the PPV
                    Nah im just speculating based on how pricey it will be to bring Nonito over from America. Donaire is definitely the bigger draw of the two so i can only assume they have offered him a PPV date.

Which means they would have to put a few more fights on there to drum up public attention.

Yeah not sure who picked up Cotto Canelo but it wont be a ppv over here

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                      That's why he's been bumped twice from top of the bill to chief support in favour of Crolla as Hearn was concerned the arena would be half empty for Quigg's fight.

Donaire's probably more popular in Manchester than Quigg!
                      Tbf the Crolla fight got a lot of coverage in the press and it was a title fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X