Comments Thread For: Cotto: My Best Weapon To Beat Canelo is Freddie Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao said the same ****

Comment

To be honest Cotto is going to beat Canelo not because of Freddie Roach but because he's much better than Canelo. Roach hasn't taught Cotto anything he doesn't already know. None of his instructions between rounds are audible enough for any fighter to understand. He says the same crap, need more movement ok, need more combination ok, need more head movement ok. He says nothing to help the fighter adjust to what happening during the fight but they keep giving him all this credit because TBH they feel sorry for him. Every time i see Roach it's after this so called trainer of the year winner is on the losing end of a fight. He has that same dumb look on his face like he don't know why he's standing in the ring. Cotto will beat Canelo but it has nothing to do with Roach....

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        It doesn't have the edit tag on it, which I'd expect if it were edited after the 11 mins it took you to respond.
        You're either a troll or a fuhcking idiot, why would I comment on the mistake if there wasnt one? Theres no edit tag because its not a forum, its an article, they dont have to tell the article was edited. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
          Opposition determines the success of the fighters improvement, not the improvement itself. Cotto stopped throwing the left to the body, he never moved in and out on angles, he's punching harder and controlling distance. He is even training better as he remains in shape between fights and as revealed by Roach his diet was horrible when training. If you do not recognize these improvements then you my fiend are in denial.
          Verry true! You can just see the way how he fights and how fit he is, he has improved.
          Last edited by Tobi.G; 08-30-2015, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
            You're either a troll or a fuhcking idiot, why would I comment on the mistake if there wasnt one? Theres no edit tag because its not a forum, its an article, they dont have to tell the article was edited. Seriously.
            My bad on that one. I'd actually forgotten that I had to click on something to read the article.

Comment

Cotto finds out that Roach is useless in this fight.

Comment

That secret weapon did you a disservice last night. Anyone with two eyes knew Cotto was losing and Roach acted like everything was going his way in the championship rounds.

Comment

Yeah, I kinda agree with you on this one. Not saying Cotto was going to win anyways, but Roach was definitely not helping matters with his weak and unchanging strategy. Especially if they thought the judges were going to lean towards Canelo, they needed to be more aggressive (again, not saying he'd have won).

Comment

Could have been Stevie Wonder training Cotto he'd have still lost, I'm starting to lose a bit of love that I use to have for Freddie but I wont fully blame him on this one I just think it was limitations which is Ironic considering people would say Canelo is the limited one.

Comment

Working...
                    X