No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao's record against southpaws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    I was questioning my own sanity but Sanchez was orthodox.
    You are right, don't know why I thought he was southpaw. I watched the Barrera - Sanchez fight not that long ago I should've remembered!

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
      Ur hatred for Floyd Mayweather has blinded u, I wasn't trying to discredit Manny at all, I was just sharing why the question hit me, but u being oversensitive combined with hatred made u think some type of way. And yes southpaws train to fight ortgodox fighters when they first start and then learn how to fight other southpaws too
      Stop that emo **** and stay on topic. Now you wanna change what you said.

First Quote
      Southpaws train to fight orthodox fighters JUST LIKE orthodox fighters train to fight orthodox fighters when they start boxing
      ----

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
      You're actually wrong though... southpaw vs southpaw is the same as an orthodox guy getting in with a southpaw. It's something both stances aren't used to in both instances, only in the one instance the southpaw has the edge vs orthodox because they've been fighting them all their lives. Whereas a southpaw would run into another southpaw just as often as a right handed fighter would ... not all that often.
      We're going to tread this again? I've already said familiarity helps, but familiarity does not equal the same angles as an orthodox vs a southpaw as a southpaw versus a southpaw...how is this so hard to grasp? Stand up with the closest homie next to you and try it.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
        Stop that emo **** and stay on topic. Now you wanna change what you said.

First Quote

----

We're going to tread this again? I've already said familiarity helps, but familiarity does not equal the same angles as an orthodox vs a southpaw as a southpaw versus a southpaw...how is this so hard to grasp? Stand up with the closest homie next to you and try it.
        u leave me no choice but to call u an idiot! read the first goddamn comment again, I said "Southpaws train to fight orthodox fighters just like orthodox fighters train to fight orthodox fighters when they start boxing, how to fight a southpaw is something u learn later cuz the majority of fighters are orthodox" which is EXACTLY what I said in the second comment with a bit of paraphrasing, the second comment was "And yes southpaws train to fight ortgodox fighters when they first start and then learn how to fight other southpaws too"

"Southpaws train to fight orthodox fighters just like orthodox fighters train to fight orthodox fighters when they start boxing, how to fight a southpaw is something u learn later cuz the majority of fighters are orthodox"
        =
        "And yes southpaws train to fight ortgodox fighters when they first start and then learn how to fight other southpaws too"

goddamn!

Comment

u leave me no choice but to call u an idiot! read the first goddamn comment again, I said "Southpaws train to fight orthodox fighters just like orthodox fighters train to fight orthodox fighters when they start boxing, how to fight a southpaw is something u learn later cuz the majority of fighters are orthodox" which is EXACTLY what I said in the second comment with a bit of paraphrasing, the second comment was "And yes southpaws train to fight ortgodox fighters when they first start and then learn how to fight other southpaws too"

"Southpaws train to fight orthodox fighters just like orthodox fighters train to fight orthodox fighters when they start boxing, how to fight a southpaw is something u learn later cuz the majority of fighters are orthodox"
          =
          "And yes southpaws train to fight ortgodox fighters when they first start and then learn how to fight other southpaws too"

goddamn!
          lmao, that back track is real. Familiarity is something I agreed with 3 pages ago, but I was talking about angles in the first place. Allow me to make this easier on everybody catching feelings...I don't think (know for a fact) a southpaw fighting a southpaw is the same as an orthodox fighter versus a southpaw, but if you wanna disagree, it's all good.

Comment

Working...
          X