No announcement yet.

Dmitry Bivol makes his US debut today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    He'll likely at least be a top contender.

Lots of good light heavyweights coming up:

Marcus Browne
    Egor Mekhontsev
    Dmitry Bivol
    Vyacheslav Shabranskyy
    Oleksandr Gvozdyk
    Felix Valera
    Eleider Alvarez
    Medzhid Bektemirov
    Erik Skoglund
    Umar Salamov
    Artur Beterbiev
    Yunieski Gonzalez
    Medzhid Bektemirov
    Dmitry Bivol
    Sergey Ekimov
    Ahmed ElBiali
    Enrico Koelling
    Abel Gevor
    Erik Skoglund
    Oscar Ahlin
    Sullivan Barrera
    Yunier Dorticos
    Craig Baker
    Avni Yildirim
    Yamaguchi Falcao
    Sean Monaghan
    Radivoje Kaladzjic
    Abdelhafid Benchabla
    Adilbek Niyazymbetov
    Joe Ward

Too bad Gvodzyk doesn't have a better promoter, he's probably the best of them all.
    He'll definitely be champion imo.
    I do think Gvozdyk is the most talented, but Top Rank will ruin his and Egor's career. They need to get out of there quick. Gvozdyk should go with K2 and Egor with Ryabinsky.
    It's going to be difficult to dethrone Kovalev for sure.

Comment

It's obsess not "obssess", my simple-minded fellow.

I'm a boxing fan, and there are few good boxers in Canada. So I look for good, exciting boxers in other countries.

Now go and feed your pigeons, and be careful they don't poop in your hair.
      Does the toughness of Eastern European men compensate for the femininity in your life?

Racists are simple minded Freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Does the toughness of Eastern European men compensate for the femininity in your life?
        I'm not effeminate.
        Racists are simple minded Freedom.
        Yes, we can see from your posts you are simple-minded. But you can't help it, you were born that way.

Now stop being so insecure about Eastern Europeans, and go look after your pigeons.

Comment

I'm not effeminate.
          Yes, we can see from your posts you are simple-minded. But you can't help it, you were born that way.

Now stop being so insecure about Eastern Europeans, and go look after your pigeons.
          Let the guy accomplish something in his pro career before bounching on his weiner. You don't want to look like an idiot again like you did with Korobov.

Comment

I like boxers from everywhere, but right now a lot of the best and most exciting fighters are coming out of Eastern Europe.

You are obsessed with a certain nationality, are you not? Same as The Big Dunn, BrushMyHair, HansGruber, etc.
            Are you Russian?

Comment

Let the guy accomplish something in his pro career before bounching on his weiner. You don't want to look like an idiot again like you did with Korobov.
              You mean like you did with Broner.

Comment

Yeah, but how many looked like idiots predicting that Broner will be fighter of the decade and ****... Even after he looked like **** against Quintero and PDL and lets get it straight, most of them were Broner's dick riders because he is black, ignorant (which many american kids find kinda cool) and used shoulder roll, haha. I can understand why Freedom likes russian fighters, they are calm, respectful and killers in the ring.
                Last edited by From Russia; 08-27-2015, 03:26 PM.

Comment

You mean like you did with Broner.
                  Freedom, the first time I saw Broner vs. PDL I knew I wasn't a fan. I have never supported him. He's fun to laugh at though.

Your generalizations are typical and predictable. Which is not surprising coming from the most basic simpleton on Boxing Scene.

Comment

Freedom, the first time I saw Broner vs. PDL I knew I wasn't a fan. I have never supported him. He's fun to laugh at though.

Your generalizations are typical and predictable. Which is not surprising coming from the most basic simpleton on Boxing Scene.
                    Speaking of simpletons:

Poor grammar:

Improved grammar:

Your generalizations are typical and predictable, which is not surprising coming from you, the most basic simpleton on Boxing Scene.
                    Pigeons are simple creatures. When they poop on your hair, they're not doing it deliberately - they do it because they don't know any better.

Comment

Speaking of simpletons:

Poor grammar:

Improved grammar:

Pigeons are simple creatures. When they poop on your hair, they're not doing it deliberately - they do it because they don't know any better.
                      You are an absolute loser. In Ukraine we'd call you "pizda".

Comment

Working...
                      X